Join our server on Discord

Hey
Escape Pod's Doorway: CONFIRMED. B.E. ray engaged. *Ray gun comes out of the ceiling and zaps Katt's chest, making it swell three times its normal size*

Dot: Wow, that worked. *Pokes Katt's chest* Think we have one for less... scrutinous clothes?

*Down below*

DMX: YEEEEEHAW! *Swinging metal beams with his arms, knocking down hordes of african ganados* This is fun!

Chris: Base, Redfield here, we're under attack by an unidentified B.O.W. armed with, WOAH! *Ducks so he avoids DMX* Large steel beams! *Static* Damn, no communication! Sheva, how're the alert torches for the chopp- Sheva?

Sheva: *Drooling while staring at DMX*

Chris: I should have stayed in Arklay Mountains.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt: I vote we get off the world that's slowly being destroyed and then worry about my clothes. *Climbs into the escape pod* Alright, let's hope the next earth lasts longer than this one.

Shadow: Where ya guys going?

Katt: AHH! How, where, when, who?

Shadow: I got bored of the arctic place, I could find renamon or the pizza. HEY! Are we going to a new world?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Uhm... nope! We're actually going to a big library far far away! They got some really interesting books on vegetal asexual reproduction! I need to take some notes for my school report so... it's going to be real boring, right, Katt? *Looks towards the busty tigress in hope*

*Down below*

Chris: *Typing on a typewriter in a secluded room* February, 22... That blue thing has calmed down, Sheva somehow managed to put him down by "tranquilizing him" in some sort of way by the use of a method she has yet to reveal to me. All I know is she keeps coming back drained, hope she's not in need of Green Herbs or ammunition for fighting that beast... *Sheva enters room* Sheva, how goes? Did you kill him already?

Sheva: *Sweaty, nearly naked, bruised and smelling like DMX* I'll need to engage him two or twenty more times. Just keep high hopes up, Chris, we'll get out of here alive, I promise! *Falls onto bed from exhaustion, snoring with a smile in her face*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What Shadow hears: Uhm... We're actually going to a big sexual reproduction! I need to take Katt?

Shadow: I'm in!

Katt: *Talks into her hand* Yes? Got it, that was Renamon. She said she's on the surface of the sun waiting for you.

Shadow: Wait, that makes no sense, why would she be on the sun?

Katt: Uhh, to get a good tan and cook pizza?

Shadow: Works for me!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad