Join our server on Discord

Bee arr bee-
UPDATE

You know what? Fuck it, I'm losing my internet for a MONTH. They're taking the internet box that I so righteously stole away so we can get a new faster one, but I have to wait a month before I get it... so... yeah...

Brb, I'm gonna... *sniff* be away for a while again. So unless I'm crafty like last time and leech off classmates or aunts and uncles, I won't be around for quite a while. Miss you guys and our RPs till then.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well if i haven't said it before, i'm damn well saying it now.

We will miss you Ray, like we'll miss the lobes on our ears or the foreskin on our male genitalia. It may not be of any less use, but it certainly will be different :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If I had to lose internet for a month for a faster internet, I might do it, depending on how much faster I got it. Come back when you can.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. And I agree with Guilmon.
I miss you already...Hope you come back and be safe.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm back! And I've got to say...

I MISSED THE BOLLOCKS OUT OF YOU ALL!!

I apologize for my absence to those who really needed me to reply in the RPs I'm in, I hope I haven't missed too much of the news and going-ons around here. My internet is back and three times faster than my old one... and two times cheaper too. Also, its got Wi-Fi, so I can now take my laptop to the room and dance around naked in front of the new webcam I'm trying to set up.

Also, I turned 18 on March 28. It wasn't much of a birthday, my dad flew back to the Philippines and I didn't have anyone to invite, so it was just me and my mom. She's a wonderful cook and I don't thank her enough for making my lonely days just a little brighter. I wanted to have my internet on so I could, you know, hang out here and talk to you guys for my birthday, but I can't change what happened. It took about a month for the connection and line to be reestablished, and I couldn't do anything, but no complaints here. I had fun with my mom. We went to the zoo and she got me a new school bag (my old one was cut up by kids at school playing with scissors, it was my favorite one too, the only one durable enough to carry all my books).

My ideal 'gift' would've been a pet, maybe a hamster, or a parrot, preferably a cat or dog, something I can talk to or stroke or stay warm with, but our apartment doesn't allow pets, and I was thinking of getting a job anyhow.

Anyways, like I said, I missed you all. I regret that I couldn't have been around for some of you and that I couldn't be with some of my bestest friends in the whooooole wide world. *hugs*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yay! You're back, but don't dance naked, first, reply to your RPGs, then, feed me, then, we'll talk about pets. YOU SO HAVE TO JOIN WoSDP! Go check the Group RIGHT NOW! Oh and, welcome home, did you bring souvenirs?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back, welcome back! You know, things did seem pretty quiet around here without you. ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

EIGHTEEN!?

....damn.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Remember, do not post anything you do with a webcam. PM it to anyone who wants it. (Not me and not Wise I can bet.)