Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
OCC: Okay okay...

Moonlight struggled through his hands, biting his fingers with her very sharp teeth attempting to let his fingers let go of her.

(Jungle)

"Then...what are we going to play?" The mew lowered her head. "If your not going to play with me, then I'll just hang around with you!" Tigermew chirped.

(Outskirts)

"Hey don't feel bad, if you feel bad, then you'll make me more bad as well!" Bunny declared knowing she doesn't like anybody to feel bad around her.

(River)

"Great..." Sci sighed, just a single answer. "Well go have fun doing your masterbation I'm going to teach that Mew a lesson!" He flew off where was at finally sees a salamence and....the mew.

"You MUST BE MEW!" Sci buzzed at her.

"...Oh no...." Tigermew eyes went small then suddenly try to fly her way out of his sight but, the scizor caught up with her gripping her body and having his pincer in the air.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR MAKING FUN OF ME!!"

"I'm sorry! I'm very very very sorry!" Tigermew cried but, the bug pok'emon showed no mercy as he about to aim his other claw at her.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"RAWR!" Hunk roared, victory being counted as he endured the pain from her bites. "You won't escape this one!" he said, gripping even harder as he charged up his attack. "HYDRO PUMP!" he shot his powerful attack again, this time securing a direct hit.

(Jungle)

"Woah hey!" Maru reacted to her comment late, but reflexed quick as Sci appeared and seized the mew. "Let her off! Why did you run away, coward?! We had a fight going you know! DRAGON CLAW!" he said, rushing and clawing at Sci to push him off and make him drop Tigermew.

(Outskirts)

"Uhh... uhm... okay..." Chad shyly said, getting a bit uncomfortable all of a sudden, his crotch was painfully stinging. All the staring he had made towards Bunny's unnaturally large chest had made him actually really aroused. "I-I'm sorry- I think I need to uhm..." he tried looking for some sort of excuse but couldn't find anything that wouldn't sound either stupid or embarrassing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That attack was hurtful hitting her against the tree...but, luckily Moonlight growled, "UMBREEEEEEE!!!" a moon was shining through her body recovering herself until most of her energy restored. "That's gonna take a lot of punch from hydro pump than to knock me down." She glared at him going faster in speed, "Quick attack!" She cried out attacking his chest again.

(Jungle)

That claw did a direct hit on his back making him letting go the pink cat. It hurted him abit, but his eyes went suddenly red focusing his aim directly at Tigermew, "X-scissor!" He cried out making a x cross hurting the poor innocent mew.

"Mewwwww!!!!" She cried out knocked to the ground rolling until she hit a grey rock. "Maru...." Tigermew slowly tried getting up but, fainted.

(Outskirts)

"What's wrong? Your very red all of a sudden!" Bunny questioned until she noticed his prick was produced. "Ohhh my!" Bunny blushed her faced as red as the Charmeleon, "It's...very cute!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fool! Body Slam!" The enduring gator roared, bracing his arms around the umbreon as she hit his chest to press her down to the ground.

(Jungle)

"OI!" Maru roared, unable to resist seeing someone innocent being attacked so mercilessly. "She wasn't fighting you moron! You'll pay for that! Dragonbreath!" he roared, letting out a torrent of orange flames at the red bug.

(Outskirts)

"Uhhh! Uhh...! I... no! It's not what it appears I..." Chad kept babbling, unable to make out any sort of comment. He was so embarrassed! He turned around, shutting his eyes and trying to walk away as his erection surfaced. "I'm a fool... she'll think I'm a perv..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The umbreon knew this was coming biting his scaly arms again with her very sharp teeth to avoid being squished by the floor, she dug her teeth very deep through his skin not letting go of his arm.

(Jungle)

The flames didn't hurt the steel/bug as much being able to resist some of the dragon attack it. "Fight or no fight, the fact is that she interrupted our battle and she was making fun of me!" The Scizor then stepped on the Tigermew painfully on the foot even though she fainted she's not yet dead. "If you like her so much why don't you rescue your mate!?"

(Outskirts)

Bunny has her arms wrapped around his body, "Stop where do you think your going? Do you...like me?" She asked wondering why the Chad is leaving her, is he afraid she might think she'll freak out? "Please don't go...I'm not mad, if you don't tell me what's wrong, you'll make me felt like I did something wrong to make you upset."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rawr!" Hunk growled in pain, this time his attack being stopped since she made him squirm and fall off balance, flinching.

(Jungle)

"She's not my mate, but you've no right to torture her just because she pulled a joke on you! RAWR!" He charged at the scizor. So much Dragon Clawing had upped his attack to such a proportion it had maxed out. Maru swung his powerful melee attack again, his muscular arm pounding his large claw onto Sci. "Take this!"

(Outskirts)

"Uh, no I... just... you know... I just kept... staring... s-staring..." Chad stuttered, blushing and turning his head back to face the lopuny's face, "D-down..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is my opportunity then! Moonlight again without hesistation she jumped high enough to the tree and then again used her same attack throwing her body against his chest, "Quick attack!"

(Jungle)

He did a critical hit to the scizor throwing him to the air, but he got his feet safely for him to stand on his ground. "You know what, since I'm done with this mew, I guess we shall continue the fight, if I win. I would kill her, if you win I'll just leave her alone sounds fair?" Sci smirked his head started to glow charging at him.

(Outskirts)

Bunny blinked in confusion until she realized he was talking about her breasts, "Oh..." She thought blushing, "I don't mind, I'm used to guys looking at my breasts so it's okay for guys like you to stare at something that you like right?" She giggled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrrgh!" Hunk fell on his back after the attack, little energy left on him to battle. It was the perfect time for a finisher!

(Jungle)

"As if I'm gonna lose to a punk like you!" Maru taunted, getting on his fighting stance after performing the Dragon Dance again to become stronger for the battle.

(Outskirts)

"Y-yeah... I mean... they are... huge! Really big! D-don't you have trouble walking or... anything?" The lizard shyly asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......." Moonlight huached her back backwards, torrent of purple waves started to surround around her body. "Psychic!" She cried out launching out at the at Hunk.

(Jungle)

"Iron head!" Sci rammed his head aiming towards his body at the Salamanece.

(Outskirts)

"Well you seen me walking do you? But if I have to run I would bounce!" The shiny lopunny giggled. "See, I feel better, I'm not mad at you over such silly things!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Argh!" Hunk grunted as he was launched off, hitting the floor hard, and causing lots of dust to kick up. When the dust cleared, the feraligatr was shown, his eyes spinning as he had fainted finally.

(Jungle)

Maru made use of his recently raised status to move really fast and avoid the tech, and at the same time, he jumped up and came down with all of his weight. "Dragon Claw!" he yelled again, aiming for another direct and critical hit.

(Outskirts)

"Uh heh... yeah... I don't know why I," he started as he turned around to face her, his erect cock standing up straight though, and he realized it late. "Oops."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad