Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
Okay you know the rules! No bashing, fighting or whatever tis is between me and Marrie's rp! Or if you would like to enjoy, please read like an wonderful audience tah tah!

To Marrie<3 we'll start by 6 pok'emon characters, skills and personality, and what they're used for non-anthromorphic, if you wanted to change pok'emon you can deposit them and change them on the PC. This is kindna like the Pok'emon farm but for mating or fun purposes! xD Oh I'll start by profile.

Name:
Personality: For example(Lonely, bashful, etc.)
Beauty or Battle or both?:
Skills: Name 4 or low
Level:
Description: Anything unique?

-------------------------

Name: Tigermew
Speicies: Mew
Personality: Docile
Beauty contest or Battle or both?: Beauty Cute
Skills: Mega punch, transform, metronome, and psychic
Level: 60
Description: Tigermew is like all regular mews is kindna shy, curious, she wears a ribbon around her neck, a tigerlily on her ear, and a ribbon on her tail. However, she is very playful, and can transforms into almost any pok'emon she wanted to be just randomly xD.

Name: Gimo
Speicies: Grovyle
Personality: Hardy
Beauty contest or Battle or both?: Battle
Skills: Leaf blade, slam, agility, aerial ace
Level: 80
Description: He's very quite, but he's a strong fighter despite him being just a second stage of treeko, he's very quick on his feet. He tends to be alittle flirty around grass type poke'mon or so.

Name: Sci
Speicies: Scizor
Personality: Rash
Skills: Iron head, sword dance, x-scissor, night slash
Level: 88
Description: Just a regular scizor, however he's very short tempered and hates being around other guys. He's also very territocal since he's used to be a leader of the scyther's group.

Name: Bunny
Speicies: Lopunny
Personality: Hasty
Beauty contest or Battle or both?: Beauty Cute
Skills: Attract, bounce, return, high kick
Level: 83
Description: Bunny is a shiny lopunny, with big huge breasts.

Name: Moonlight
Speicies: Umbreon
Personality: Serious
Skills: Moonlight, bite, quick attack, psychic
Level: 100
Description: Moonlight is a serious mother; however, deep down she's very caring. She's also kindna quick and can cause a nasty very bite. Sometimes she's used for breeding, but she's only breed once.

Name: Asyle
Speicies: Absol
Personality: Mild
Skills: psycho cut, night slash, slash, sword dance
Level: 77
Description: Asyle is a strange one, she likes to be around dark places.

Name: Shali
Speicies: Leafeon
Personality:
Beauty contest or Battle or both?: Beauty smart
Skills: Synthesis, razor leaf, quick attack, bite
Level: 35
Description: Shali is kindna different from her mother, she's more spoken and alittle more outgoing, and likes to be around gardens plus she's a also a shiny.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Mar
Speicies: Salamence
Personality: Brave
Beauty or Battle or both?: Battle
Skills: Dragonbreath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Ice Beam.
Description: Over-worked muscles and a really huge cock.

Name: Bianca
Speicies: Swampert
Personality: Modest
Beauty or Battle or both?: Beauty
Skills: Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive, Earthquake.
Level: 100.
Description: Large chest!

Name: Chad.
Speicies: Charmeleon.
Personality: Bashful.
Beauty or Battle or both?: Battle
Skills: Slash, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Iron Tail.
Level: 80
Description: Nope.

Name: Hunk.
Speicies: Feraligatr.
Personality: Lonely.
Beauty or Battle or both?: Battle.
Skills: Hydro Pump, Slash, Stomp, Body Slam.
Description: Likes to show off.

Are those enough to start? o.o
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure alrighty! X3

Lily exited her Pok'emon Pc feeling satisfied with her coordination of pok'emon she has seleted for her boyfriend Martin to put their creatures together. "Heehee all done!" She said with an ever satisfying smile.

*meanwhile*

In the jungle Tigermew was just mewing away sitting ontop of lilypads, she perked her ears to check any unfamiliar sounds. "Mew?" she hummed feeling that she's being watched by a big muscular pok'emon.

A large red praying mantis Scizor was then then marking his claws on every tree he sees showing that he doesn't want anybody be near him except mating opertunies, he grunted. Smelling the scent if anybody nearby.

*near the waterfall*

Moonlight, Asyle, and Shali were at a nearby waterfall drinking the fresh water. "Becareful...Shali...don't get to close or you'll fall in." Moonlight warned her offspring. "It's very slippery."

"Don't worry I-" Shali feet then suddenly slipped and was carried off by the current. "Ahhhh mother help!" she screamed.

Moonlight was about to dive in to save the leafeon but Asyle stopped her. "No Moonlight, the outcome won't be pleasant if your going to save her."

"BUT that's my daughter!" Moonlight growled at Shali.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(River)

Bianca had been there at the time, taking a small dip into the water in the morning, and it was then she noticed the cries of help from some unknown intruder, who was identified as a Leafeon. "Wow! Hey!" the large water toad-like Pokemon rose, her large Swampert body acting like a rock for Shali to cling on. She turned around, her puffed, well-developed chest softly cushioning the leafeon landing. She blushed a bit, but at least the other Pokemon was safe. "You okay?" she asked concernedly.

(Jungle)

A manly roar could be heard in proximity to Tigermew as Maru (I'm changing his name to Maru because Mar is me lol XD) walked along the jungle's madeshift road. He always did this in the morning, not caring about anybody else. He just liked showing himself off, he knew he dominated a good portion of the area because of his undeniable strength and size. The large dragon Pokemon's over-worked muscles bulged with each step he took and as he approached the edge of a cliff he turned around to show off his profile and lean his chest up proudly and arrogantly at the same time. A fight for dominance, or a female to dominate. It would all be enough for him.

(Nearby jungle's exit)

Chad was walking around hungry, rubbing his tummy, "Oww... I'm so hungry..." he complained, falling on his butt as he saw the entrance to the humid woods, "Can't go in there alone..." he said, waiting to see if any other Pokemon would pass nearby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(river)
The shiny leafeon shooked her fur getting herself not absorbing too much water. "I'm very fine thanks all thanks to your..." She stopped for a moment as she noticed she was on her breasts. "...um you don't mind if I be on that rock do you?" she sweated nervously at her.

(jungle)

Tigermew teleported almost near Mar, Sci the Scizor saw Mar, he was in his territory and that makes the Scizor very pissed off the steel/bug type pok'emon flew to Mar and then declared, "HEY, this is my spot! Noone trepasses my territory!" His vein was clearly visible to the naked eye.

(nearby jungle)

"Why hello there!" A pink chocolate like lopunny appeared on the scene. "What's wrong dear? You seemed famished." She giggled at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh uhm... sure!" the female Swampert giggled a bit, lifting one of her large hands to carry the Leafeon onto one of the nearby rocks. "By the way, what are you doing, swimming around here?" she asked with a quizical look, diving a bit so her large bosom would sink underwater and not stay revealed, because it ashamed her a bit. "Uhm... do you even know how to swim by the way?" Bianca asked.

(Forest)

Maru turned around, his large, muscular chest puffing as he inhaled powerfully and faced the relatively smaller Pokemon. "Your territory?" He grinned, fangs showing. "How sure are you of that?" he asked rethorically, stepping towards Sci.

(Outskirts)

"Oh... haven't eaten in the whole day!" Chad complained, his tummy still aching for food. "I..." he moved his eyes up only to notice the pretty bunny with a rather... overgrown chest. "Would like... to eat... fruit?" he said with his eyes nearly taking the shape of the spherical mounds on the Lopunny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, my mother, Asyle, and I were drinking from fresh water and I slipped from those slippery rocks, and thank you for rescuing me. I am a pretty good swimmer, but these currents here are too fast for me to swim." Shali giggled, "Anyways, you won't mind meeting my mother and my friend Asyle would you?" The shiny evolved eevee cocked her head wondering if she's interested.

(jungle)

"Oh it's pretty obvious that I marked my territory here and there!" Sci exclaimed pointing the huge claw marks left on by trees "So when you enter my personal area that means your trespassing!" His eyes glaring back at him, he's not afraid of a huge dragon going against him and he means well.

"Mew~?" Tigermew appeared in the area hiding behind the trees seeing what's all the commotion, she then saw a huge Salamence and she never before seen a Salamence with huge and big muscular muscles.

(Outskirts)

"Awww, would you like some peachpa to go with your hungry stomach?" She smiled happily not noticing his stare, "I would be happy to share some with if you want!<3"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh uhm... actually..." the shy Swampert put one of her paws onto her chin, thinking for a moment. "Well, it's not like you've anything better to do right now... Maybe they are fun!" she thought, smiling a bit and nodding to the Leafeon. "I'll go, if it's alright."

(Jungle)

OOC: LOL, "muscular muscles", never heard that one before XD

IC:

Maru's grin turned into a wicked one as he got into fighting pose, easily towering over the small Scizsor. "Bring it then, little bug!" he growled dominantly, his claws digging on the floor.

(Outskirts)

Upon the mention of food, Chad's eyes lit up, "Sure thing!" he stood up, his paws waving happily. "I love Pecha Berries!" the young Charmeleon said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shali smiled her tail swayed like a dog turning her back upwards jumping at the side rocks, indicating the Swampert to follow her until they met with the others.

"Shali! Thank goodness your alright!" Moonlight headed at the shiny leafeon. "Next time don't ever be reckless again!" the umbreon scolded at her.

"Mom...your embarrassing me." The doglike plant sighed.

"Oh it's seems like you bought a friend here as well." Smiled the Absol.

(jungle)

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME!?!" The Scizor shouted turning bright red in fumes. "That's it, your going to wish you haven't called me that!" Sci stand his ground and couple of swords surrounding his body starting to increase his attack.

(Outskirts)

"Alrighty then!" The lopunny cheered having the charmeleon followed behind, her curved butt moved sided to side while she's walking, leading him to a peachpa tree. "Here it is! The sweet fruit!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello..." Bianca softly said, getting out of the water and walking on all fours towards the canine digimon, her tail swishing as she tried not to make her huge chest so apparent.

(Jungle)

"RAWR!" Maru growled out in thrill, making the place shake as he flapped his wings and started spinning, performing the Dragon Dance, boosting his Attack, Defense and Speed. "Let's see what you got!"

(Outskirts)

"Sweet!" Charmeleon grinned, having followed all the way and found his reward by looking up high at the tree's berries. "Uhm... how do we get them by the way?" he asked, a bit clueless, holding his still aching belly with a claw softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad