Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
Moonlight saw the large gallons of water coming straight at her, she then jumped at the tree and then run across her as almost as it was supporting her balance. "Quick attack!" She then aimmed her body against his chest."

(Jungle)

Tigermew blushed as she saw those muscular body of those. "I-i see...well do you have any suggestions? I'm no fighter, I hate fights!" pouted the mew.

(Outskirts)

"Of course! You....wouldn't mind being mates with me would you?" The lopunny shyly sit right next to him, her large chest just bounced as she promptly sat next of Chad. "It's not like I wanted you, but that's your choice." She fiddled her fingers blushing slightly.

(River)
"What was that noise?" The huge red bug proclaimed as he looked around until he noticed the swampert is acting rather...strange. "Ooookaaayyy....perhaps she know's where that tigermew is..." he thought going flying at her. "S'cuse me do you know where a um...pok'emon that goes by the name Mew?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
But the Feraligatr acted quicker than one would expected and he opened his arms, falling forwards as Umbreon tackled him, "Body Slam!" he sad, pressing the umbreon down to the floor with all of his heavy body.

(Jungle)

"And I'm no singer, or a dragon that likes to play." Maru scoffed, rolling his eyes and walking off and away, his large physique in view for her. "I was fighting... where's that damn bug?!"

(Outskirts)

Chad felt his heart stopping as he heard her, was this some kind of joke? He blinked, "She says she wants to be mates but she says she doesn't want me... What do I tell her?!" he said, his mind wandering off as he started thinking hard.

(River)

Bianca felt her spine go frost as she looked up, one of her hands almost dug into her sex. "Uhh... uhm..." she couldn't say anything, and as she looked up, it made her chest float up onto the water, looking like two huge, round, cream-white colored islands on the river's surface.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But luckily, she manage to slip through despite all his weight her. She turned around and bite his arm, her very sharp teeth sink in despite his scaly defense.

(Jungle)

Tigermew bursted into tears, "But....but....I...wanted to play...." She sobbed miserably, her body on the floor crying so very miserably at him.

(Outskirts)

"I mean-I mean, I do wanted you it's just that I was wondering if your feeling the same way!" Bunny stuttered, her head is making her act all dizzy, probably because of the shaking that Sci has done to her. "I...really do like you."

(River)

Sci blinked but shooked his head, "I'm sorry for interrupting your moment but, do you know a pok'emon that goes mew?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rawr!" Hunk roared out loud, feeling pain due to the bite. Standing up after the slam he summoned large quantities of water from all around, creating a large wave, "Surf!" he called out, hopping onto the wave and riding it as it crashed onto the umbreon.

(Jungle)

Hearing the loud crying made Maru turn around and stop in his tracks, "O-oi! Don't cry!" he said, not only annoyed, but compassionate. "No need to be crying so much!" he said.

(Outskirts)

"Really...?" Chad asked, stuttering as well, his claw scratching his cheek a bit as he stared at her. "Uh... we just met and all..." he said, unable to piece any sort of intelligent comment.

(River)

"Wh-what? I d-don't..." Bianca said, turning around so she'd stop facing him, so he wouldn't see her breasts or her soaking, needy pussy. She stayed quiet, trying to ignore him, seeing if he would leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moonlight shooked off the wave, a purple wave then starting to surround her and unleash psychic against him, it was a powerful psychic energy lifting him up and tossing him against the tree knocking him down.

(Jungle)

"But you don't want to play with me!" she sobbed, she didn't whine it was a sad voice. Her arms around her chest feeling so bad and the Salamence probably all he cares about is fighting. "I thought I would play with a guy like with you...but, you don't like me because all you ever want is fight...." The pink mew continued to sob.

(Outskirts)

"Ohhh...I'm sorry I am going too fast aren't I?" She blushed embarrassingly picking up the peachpa and gave it to him. "Here you go. Take it."

(River)

The scizor cocked his head in all confusion wondering why is she's hiding. "Are you up to something? Cause if you are, I'm afraid I won't leave until I get some answers."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunk growled, crashing through the tree as he quickly got up, coughed a bit and then growled loudly, "You'll pay for that!" he roared, charging towards the umbreon at full speed to slam her again.

(Jungle)

"I don't "play", that's why. It's nothing personal! Now stop crying..." Maru said, looking up to see large, rare berry on a tree. He jumped and knocked it down with a light headbutt and then softly carried it by pushing it with his snout towards Tigermew, "Here, eat this, it'll cheer you up." He said.

(Outskirts)

"Uh... thanks..." Chad said, walking forwards to grab the pecha berry, but accidentally slipped on an eaten one on the floor and stumbled forwards, "Woah!" he fell onto Bunny, his face being lost in-between her breasts as they fell. "Mmpph!" he muffledly said as he wiggled his head in her cleavage.

(River)

"N-no! I'm not... h-hee... I'm just... taking a swim!" Bianca said, trying to get the bug to lose interest and just leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But, Moonlight saw his charge, making her able to dodge it quick enough aim for another quick attack full body at the back of his head, and after that a moon then suddenly shows up recovering her entire body with light.

(Jungle)

Tigermew sniffed seeing a favorite berry, the star berry just literally light up her day. She then gave a the dragon a peck on the cheek and ate it happily. "Awww....even a boring fighting dragon likes cheering a lil' ol me~<3" She cried happily. "Thank you~<3" She hugged him.

(Outskirts)

The Bunny blushed furiously knowing he did tripped from one of the fruits, "Are you alright!?!" She asked feeling slight pleasure from his head pressing against her breasts.

(River)

"I KNEW IT YOU ARE UP TO SOMETHING!" The Scizor growled. "The way your stuttering you been hiding something if your not telling any truth right now, I'm going to pinch off that mouth for lying!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grrrr!" Hunk this time pre-empted the dog pokemon to avoid and swung his large arms around before she had a chance to hit him, catching her in mid air and immobilizing Moonlight in front of him while holding her tightly in air.

(Jungle)

"Oi, I'm not boring. I actually have fun everyday!" Maru said, puffing his chest out proudly, not feeling the hug.

(Outskirts)

Chad nervously lifted his head from her large tits, "Uhm... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he jumped off, kneeling and bowing repeatedly in apology. "I didn't mean to-"

(River)

"Eek! NO!" Bianca said, turning around and jumping off, revealing her large, sexy mounds to him as they bounced when she freaked out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Um she's healing.....she already hit him on the back of his head

(Jungle)

Tigermew giggled, "Really, then why don't you play with me?" starting all over at the beginning...

(Outskirts)

"No no it's okay, I'm not mad, I know it's not your fault!" She pleaded.

(river)

Sci sighed, "Well can you at least tell me something, have you seen a mew?" he was unphased by the huge breasts, he didn't care about the outside body just cared about the eyes.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: That is not possible. He did the body slam when she was next to his chest (You said she directed the Quick Attack to his chest), so the distance, plus the fact his body is enormous and heavy would make it really hard to evade. Not to mention she can't really be so fast to turn around, hit him on his back and then appear elswhere and heal all at the same time.

IC:

"I don't karaoke or play silly human games." Maru said, making sure she understood he would not do any of the sort.

(Outskirts)

"Y-yeah... but... I'm still uh... I shouldn't have..." Chad babbled, blushing all the while staring only at the lopunny's large and enormous fat chest.

(River)

"A... a mew?" Bianca repeated, she did not remember of such a sighting. "Uhm... I haven't... I'm sure..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad