Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
"Mom it's too dark....and scary..." Shali exclaimed as they entered deeply into the forest but she noticed Bianca was following them. "Oh hey! Your following us aren't you going to go to the water?" she exclaimed.

(jungle)

"Mew!" Tigermew chirped as she climped over Maru's head looking at him upside down playfully. "I'm having fun~<3 it seems like you two guys are all about fights and seriousness so why not have fun fiddling around with it?" she happily giggling like it's a game.

"Besides relax, I was BORED! Hehehehe!" She jumped from Mar's head doing a flipped and landing on two cute feet and turned around. "Tadah! Aha!"

(Outskirts)
The Lopunny shooked her head moving at his spot, "Don't worry I already have my fill for eating four of them so why don't you take it? I'll give you a kiss.<3" She winked at him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Uh... lol, I posted that Bianca was going to the river! Never said she was following the girls :P

And it's Maru, not Mar lolol.

IC:

Maru sweat-dropped as he watched the feisty Mew dancing and playing around, "What? I'm not up for some silly g-" but before he could say anything else, he blinked and looked around, "Hey! Where did that Scizor go?!" he roared, angered about his opponent not fighting.

(Outskirts)

"A k-kiss?" Chad blinked, what a chance! But as bashful as he was, he was a bit nervous around this hot chick. "Should I eat this fruit before she gets nearer? Argh, her chest is so big, it's so pretty!" his eyes bulged into big pink hearts, he couldn't move or talk anymore.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Ohh.... Maru, Mar w/e xD lmao Okay Maruuuu~ lol.

"Mom it's too dark....and scary..." Shali exclaimed as they entered deeply into the forest.

"You'll get used it dear." The Umbreon reassured her.

"Why do I sense something we're not alone?" Asyle looked around as feeling a presence was lurking around them.

(Jungle)

"Oh c'mon...I want to play!" The pink cat insisted jumping up and down and jumped right at Maru's face. "If you play with me then, I'll tell you where he is mew~!" Tigermew giggled playfully at him.

(Outskirts)

"Yes a kiss! Don't worry about me!" The lopunny giggled she noticed a Scizor passing by stopping right at her.

"AHA! Wait...you have a different laugh my bad." Scizor sighed cursing through his throat. "Anywas do yo happen to hear a laugh that sounded like Mewy laugh?" Sci asked.

"Oh...Tigermew?" Bunny said cocking her head at him.

"So that's what her name is huh? WHERE IS SHE!?!" Sci plucked her up shaking her body.

"I don't knowwww!" She squirmed trying to get his claws off of her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay then, Bianca goes static because she went into the river, if you want her to do anything, you'll have to move a char near there.

IC:

From out of nowhere, all of a sudden, a large Feraligatr popped out and landed in front of the eon Pokemon group, growling. "What are you doing here?! This is a fight arena!"

(Jungle)

"Nngh..." Maru grunted, his fangs gritting and he said between his teeth: "Fine... What do you want?" he asked, wanting to get over it already.

(Outskirts)

"Oi oi!" Chad said angered as he stood up and went next to the Scizor, although he was too short and only reached up to the insect's chest. "Stop doing that, you're hurting her!" the lizard said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Alright xD

"A fight?" Moonlight glared at the Feraligatr but, then she changed her attitude into more politeful manner. "Well if this place is just for fights we would be moving along then." The umbreon proclaimed turning her back against him. "Let's move then."

"But, mom aren't you interested in fighting?" Shali asked but her mother silenced her.

"Just keep moving, we'll fight another dark place to settle." The canine growled at her.

(Jungle)

The pink cat thought for a moment, her ears then perked as she thought of an idea. "I know!" the mew chirped wiggling her wee fingers and pops out a card full of unos. "Let's play uno!!!!"

(Outskirts)

Irritated by nothing from her, and annoying lizard hanging onto him. He put the Lopunny down on the ground and pointed at her, "If you see Tigermew, make sure that Pok'mon better be reassure that I'm going to beat her up!"

The brown and pink rabbit nodded seeing the Scizor flew away. "I'm glad that bug is gone..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rawr!" Hunk growled, "It's not that easy, missy!" he said, jumping in front of the Umbreon, "You'll have to fight me if you want to continue walking! After all, you invaded my territory!" he scolded.

(Jungle)

Maru sweat-dropped, his serious, cool eyes turning into little blinking dots. "Uno? What's that?" he asked, his head cocking to the side.

(Outskirts)

Chad fell to the ground as the insect flew away and he stood up to run towards Bunny, "Bunny! You okay? You're not hurt are you?" he asked quickly, looking for any bruise in her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Sorry I say uno out of randomness but it is a very fun game! XD

"Oh gosh....how annoying pok'emon can get!?! Especially their rudeness!?" Moonlight sighed but, then glared at him. "If that's a fight you want then so be it!"

"Becareful...Shali, he looks rather tough." Asyle warned.

"Don't worry I'll teach him." Moonlight arched her back read for a battle.

(Jungle)

"It's a card game! The rules are simple! The deck consists of cards of 4 colors: red, green, blue, and yellow. The ranks in each color are 0-9. There are 3 "action" cards in each color, labeled "skip", "draw two", and "reverse". There are also special black action cards, "wild" and "wild draw four". There are two copies of each colored regular and action card, except for the zero card, which only have one per suit. There are four "wild" and "wild draw four" cards each. Plus, you have to match the color of the cards you using or change the color of the card by putting the exact number of the cards. If you have one card you have to say UNO!" The pink cat explained a long informative rules.

(Outskirts)

"It's okay Sci, didn't hurt me at all. He's just short tempered as always!" laughed Bunny. "Anyways...thanks for concerning me..." She puckered her lips kissing him on the cheeks.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh! I won't go easy on you just 'cause you're a chick! Prepare to lose!" The feraligatr growled, getting into a fighting stance.

(Forest)

The large salamence's eyes spun around after the explanation, before he bulged a vein and then he growled, "This game is too complicated! It even sounds dumb!" Maru yelled.

(Outskirts)

"O- I- gh!" Chad's eyes widened, he had never been kissed by a girl before! "Uh... th-thanks... I guess...?" he said, his already red face crimsoning even more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moonlight then launched forward running up quickly, moving to places to place ready for the feraligatr's attack.

(Forest)

"Awww your no funnnnnnnn......" Tigermew grumbled feeling alittle depressed. But then another idea popped from her head. "I know why don't we do karaoke!?!" She giggled fingering her fingers again then magically popout a music box, microphone and a small t.v. "Hehee!"

(Outskirts)

The bunny rabbit pok'emon noticed his blushing, "Aww your blushing~<3 is it your first time getting kissed by a girl?" She giggled.

(river)

"Now where is she?" Sci looked around, he doesn't know what Tigermew looked like perhaps looked more like a cat...but what color? "...."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunk growled, his maw leaking water. "Hydro Pump!" he roared, letting out a gigantic torrent of harmful water that flew at a very dangerous, fast speed towards the umbreon.

(Jungle)

"Karaoke?" Maru said, blinking again in surprise, this time his hostile reaction was faster though, "I'm not a singer pokemon! I'm a warrior!" he roared, pridefully puffing his large chest to show off.

(Outskirts)

"O-oi! A-am I that predictable?" Chad asked nervously, laughing a bit as he held his kissed spot with a paw shyly.

(River)

Along the waves, there was Bianca, who was continuing where she left off when... she had been so abruptly interrupted. The swampert's right hand fingers were soaked in not only water, but her femenine juices. She was fingering herself underwater like crazy, obviously in a secluded spot, and she of course tried to muffle her screams of bliss. What she did not know was that she was directly below Sci.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad