Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
That does it. With a single step, her paw stopped Hunk side and took his body and bought him close to her chest. Suddenly baring her teeth and growled at him, "You are taking care of the kids wither you like it or not! I'm not going to just let you have your way of doing whatever you please just by leaving me! I know you barely know me for just a few moments but, I'm not letting you leave and take full less responsible for them!"

(Fields)

Finally she transformed herself a vulpix giggling and taking a bite of Maru's offer for share. "Mmmm, thanks good as cooked." Tigermew wagged her tail digging in the meat.

Bunny continued to run until she herself tripped over a rock and landed herself in the river, but quickly push Charmeleon on land as she know's he's a fire type pok'emon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Woah! What in the world...?!" Hunk said, suddenly finding himself under the foot of a mighty giant umbreon female, "M-Moonlight?! That you...?!"

(Field)

"Uh-woah!" Chad growled, rolling down on the grass thanks to the sudden throw, "What the?! Bunny? Bunny! Where are you?!" he called out after regaining consciousness.

Maru continued munching and crunching bone in his large maw, swallowing as he chewed, the meal effectivelly disappearing in the course of a few seconds. "You done already?" The dragon sternly said, "I want to go have a drink and then eat berries."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, it is! Now are you going to take care our children or I'll just have to use you by FORCE!?" The umbreon glared at him.

(Field)

"Right here..." The lopunny cried out poping out of the river, however due to the wetness from her fur, it began to reveal more of her hard nipples. "Oh dear...I'm so soaking wet...Chad..." She looked at herself, not noticing how quickly her tits are easily developed by the water.

"Alrighty!" Tigermew cheered transforming back to her normal self and then suddenly hugged the Salamence's neck. "Oooo~<3 Your so cute!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Gah! Y-you're kidding! You can't do that!" He groaned in complaint, Hunk put his arms around Moonlight's foot, trying to take it off his body.

(Riverbed)

"Glad you're okay! Whew... that was a close one, wasn't it?" Chad sighed in relief, a bit too agitated and tired to pay attention to anything else)

(Forest)

"Oi... get off." Maru grunted, uncomfortable from the tug on his neck, "And I'm not satisfied yet, we should go hunt something else before drinking."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Force it is," Moonlight opened her mouth dragging the ferligator's body taking him high up at a tree, "Now are you going to help take care of them or are still going to refuse to help me?"

(riverbed)
"Yes it is..." She got out of the riverbed and sat right next to him and then she shake pff her fur from the wetness.

(forest)
"Aww you don't have to be mean..." the pink kitty mewed as she was still cling onto him. "Hmmm ratatas?" Tigermew thought wondering that's the answer.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)