Join our server on Discord

Shadow & Dark RP
Then the funniest thing happened. Adel had leaned a bit more forward to take further sips and drinks of the pure river water. However he sort of lost his footing in the process and ended up falling into the water. His face was bright red as he popped his head back up, soaked to the bone.

---

Vee also continued to cum nice and hard for Dark, although soon enough his orgasm began to end. "Mmh brother.."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave started to luagh. "I will go make a fire for you so your clouth can get dry, you can use my vest untill your clouths are dry." Dave said, remove his vest as his digivice falls out.

---

Dark slowly stops cumming into Vee's ass. "How did you like that, brother?" Dark asked Vee.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Adel however didn't really look at the digimon much as he looked at Dave. Seeing that the boy did not wear anything underneath his vest, he was kind of distracted by that very lightly toned body of his. He blushed rather heavily while climbing out of the water, realizing he was 'checking out' a guy, but not denying it either.

'He is kind of cute..' He thought while a shiver ran down his spine, looking at Dave with a laugh. "A bit cold with these soaked clothes on.. heh.."

He then slid his own shirt off so he wouldn't freeze to death. He didn't really care that it was now resting on dirt. Better that than shivering for hours.

---

"That was great.." Vee murmured, looking up at Dark with a warm smile. "Take off these handcuffs for me please." He asked of him.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave smiled back at Adel. "Yeah, that's right." Dave said as to went to get some wood for a fire.

---

"Yeah, it was great." Dark said. "Yeah, I can." Dark said, grabbing the keys as he unlocks Vee's handcuffs.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
It was probably a bit surprising that Dave did not have lingering eyes like Adel did, whose eyes were transfixed on the handsome and attractive guy walking away. He would just sit there.. waiting..

---

Vee smiled and rubbed his wrists gently before pulling Dark close, whispering huskily into his ear. "Love you bro," He said, his lips brushing along Dark's but not kissing him.. yet.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave when to grab some wood for a fire and he came back, he starts to look at Adel. 'Well, he does look cute.' Dave thought as he started to make the fire.

---

Dark smiled. "I love you too, Vee." Dark whispered into Vee's ear as he kisses Vee on the lips.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Adel watched Dave as he started up the fire, sighing and reaching down to unbutton and unzip his pants, tugging them off as well which left him only in his boxers. "I can't believe I fell in the water like that.. I must be hella uncoordinated.." He groaned.

---

Vee smiled happily as he was kissed, returning the kiss on the lips with Dark while reaching around to firmly grab his tight ass.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave smiled as made made a clouth line over the fire and puts the clouths on it to let them dry.

---

Dark moans a bit into Vee's mouth with a wink.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Thanks." Was all that Adel really said, blushing heavily at how he was pretty exposed but not minding too much, Dave was a nice guy.

---

Vee grinned as he released from the kiss, having saw the wink and looking into Dark's eyes. "Hm?"
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave smiled. "Anytime." Dave said.

---

"You want to fuck my ass, don't ya Vee?" Dark said with a bit of a laugh.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds