Join our server on Discord

Shadow & Dark RP
This RP Is for ShadowChibimon and DarkChibimon only, *growls at anyone who tries to break in* Heh. :P

Name:
Digimon or Human: ((If a Digimon, what kind?))
Measurements:
Anything Else:

---

Name: Adel
Picture or Description: He has short black hair and brown eyes, wearing a sleeveless red shirt with black trimmings as well as a pair of jeans and tennis shoes. He has a sweat-band around each wrist and has his ic Digivice clipped to the side of his belt for quick access.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Digimon or Human: Human
Measurements: About 7 inches in length.

Name: Vee
Picture or Description:
[Image: veemonuu5.jpg]
Sexuality: Bisexual
Digimon or Human: Digimon
Measurements: Approximately 6-7 inches in length.
Anything Else: Has a brother named Dark and is into incest-ish acts with him.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Name: Dave Loeonheart
Picture or Description: [Image: daveleonheart1st6.jpg] with a black and blood red season 3 digivice
Sexuality: Bi
Digimon or Human: Human
Measurements: About 8 inches

Name: Dark
Picture or Description: [Image: kradcn7.jpg]
Sexuality: Bi
Digimon or Human: DarkVeemon
Measurements: 9 inches long, 3 inches thick
Anything Else: Has a brother named Vee and is into incest-ish acts with him
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
It was at an unknown time of day that Adel and Dave would be sent through some sort of portal from the Human World, the two of them unsuspecting and probably unknowing of what was to come. Adel arrived first, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Ugh.." He groaned, rubbing his head a little bit, slightly disoriented from the fall. The first thing he would note was that he landed on grass.. and he had been in his house just a few minutes ago.

---

Vee meanwhile had a sort of slave-ish look going on with him, hands handcuffed behind his back and seven inch cock out, nice and throbbing. He and his brother Dark had woken up a while ago and needless -and probably embarassingly- enough to say, they both had cases of morning wood.

So now here they were, playing the whole master & slave scenerio. Vee found it as a personal favorite, especially when his older brother played the big bad, tough mon.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dave went thought the same portal as Adel did, landning on his head. "Ouch!" Dave said as he slowly got up, rubbing his head.

---

Dark smiled at Vee as he walked over to him. "How is my slave, today?" Dark said, looking at his cock. "Someone is a little horny." Dark said, throwing a bit of a laugh in it as his 9 inch cock throbbing as well.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Adel jumped, seeing Dave fall out of a portal as well. "What the.. you got sucked out of your room too??" He asked in a astonished tone of voice, unsure of what was really going on..

---

Vee smiled playfully up at Dark. "Yeah.. you can say I'm a bit horny," He commented, though in truth he wasn't just a 'bit' aroused.. he was extremely aroused. He needed some form of release, especially after working so damn hard trying to get the handcuffs on by himself.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
"Yeah, that's right." Dave said, checking to see if his goggles are broken or not.

---

"That's good, slave." Dark said, walking behind Vee, rubbing his cock agnest Vee's ass. "Does my slaves want his master's cock if so, how badly does he want it?" Dark said, smirking a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Adel sighed lightly, standing up straight and brushing some dirt off his shirt, looking around rather quietly and thoughtfully before looking over at Dave to ask. "Where.. do you think we are?" He asked, not even noticing the digivice that had appeared on his belt.

---

Vee felt a shiver roll down his spine as his older bro rubbed his cock against his ass, feeling it prod between his ass-cheeks and against his hole. Oh how big a tease Dark was..

"Mm.. I need master's cock bad.." He started, resting forward so his head was on the floor, ass raised hi for Dark to have easy access to it. "I need you in me, please.."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
"I don't know, looks like some short of forest." Dave said, feeling something in his vest.

---

Dark grins as he starts to push his cock into Vee's ass, moaning from the tightness from his younger brother's ass. "You're tight, slave." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Adel looked around and nodded his head. "Yeah, kind of figured.. last I remember though I was in my room, l--" He paused then shook his head. "Err nevermind, not important.."

---

Vee groaned with lust as he felt the cock being pushed into his rear, smirking back at his 'master' with a playful look in his eyes. "Your just.. mmh.. really big.." He commented in a sly tone, working his ass a bit around Dark's cock.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
"The last thing I remember was...err..." Dave said, rubbing the back of his head.

---

Dark grins and he starts to thrust in and out of Vee's ass, hard moaning louder. "A whole 2 inches bigger." Dark said with a bigger grin.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds