Join our server on Discord

Hi...
So uh... Why did you change your name then? Because you kept doing the same thing anyway but with different name and everyone knew you were you.

Come on, I am hoping this is all a big joke and the ol' Magusknight comes in and rubs her pussy in everyone's face. Also, rename yourself back to Magusknight that sounds much better and fitting than Raze something, mostly because it reminds me of Ray the backlasher every time I look at your name.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
You...
you just opened my eyes to the backlasher thing...
could you take off MK's warn level then?
I revoked two of your warnings, the other was totally uncalled for in the first place (Because you were already warned for it and "You're pissing me off" is hardly reason to warn again) and the other had pretty much expired, since the entire topic was since passed away. I really am against making permanent warnings on trivial things, doing something extremely big should call for that; being just an ass should have expiring warning or somethin' like that.

I suggest you make peace with the people who warned you still if you wish for them to lift the warnings off. As far as I'm concerned though, you shouldn't let a warn tag make you make a new account. That just makes people disrespect you and think of you as a coward who tries to avoid the system, when you could have just as easily just asked to be forgiven from the people and made the peace. But no, you had to make Raze the judgment and only now apologize and then asking me to clear the warns.

Oh well, I've done what I could for you for now. Feel free to contact again if you need something more.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you