Join our server on Discord

Hi...
You know ...
THERE WAS A REASON TO THE NAME CHANGE...oh well...
um. i guess, i didn't know your old self and all ... but in my opinion... being "nice" only works about 1/2 the time really the other 1/2 the time you kinda need to be a "bitch" or others will not listen.
what did you do that was so bad? if you don't mind me asking. cuz i've made alot of mistakes in life but keep comin around as me anyway :D take it or leave it right? you can not make everyone happy all the time... and some do not even deserve the effort to try ;)
but i've only seen you now so mabe you are a menie? it comes down to if you are happy with you.
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Ask around, I'm sure someone here hates me.
(02-12-2009 11:44 AM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: You know ...

You stopped being magic knight?

I'd love to know actually, because you stopped using that adorable pic Lily did for your sig and that avatar I had created.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
because of people like those who hate me
also could you repost those? pc broke and im using my psp...
What about them?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
could you repost those knight avys
meh! Huh all ye whom hate this sorry soul tell me why, or what he did if ye will !?! *sorry enough to at least change your identity*
(not that it matters so, guess i'm just curious at this point...)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
(02-14-2009 01:19 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:
(02-12-2009 11:44 AM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: You know ...

You stopped being magic knight?

I'd love to know actually, because you stopped using that adorable pic Lily did for your sig and that avatar I had created.

(02-14-2009 01:29 PM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: because of people like those who hate me
also could you repost those? pc broke and im using my psp...
I certainly don't know why your saying stuff like that. I don't hate you, even if you don't use my picture, I still don't hate you. I don't even dislike you either. I liked you as my friend, I can't hate/dislike a person unless there's a reason, and that type of reason isn't me. I don't hate you and that's the truth.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
meh, fine. i'll explain to the poor butterfly what i (a girl!!) did. i often made very harmful comments and i had often insulted either what they love or simply ignored rank (which i will continue to do)