Join our server on Discord

!IMPORTANT!
No. Nobody said the word perfect in the whole thread even once. You're sorely mistaken if you think we're placing Admins on a top pillar. We trust them, yes, and they do what they can, and even if they don't maximize through ALL of our own individual expectations doesn't give you the right to call them incompetent without any basis whatsoever no less. Now stop trying to argue what's non-argueable and cut it out; you're only making a fool of yourself at the moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I tried stopping it twice...and if I wasn't on a PSP I'd prove it.
Ok I have one question.
One, When did this comeback? I checked at the start of the month.
I'm glad 'Claimer sent me a PM.
Thanks UH, you are proving my idea's agood one.
I wouldn't send an email to ALL members, I'd just send an email to all accounts which have been active in the past two or three months.

Imagine the flood we'd get if we sent an email to EVERY MEMBER who ever registered, telling them to come back here. xP

And we're doing fine, already:

[Image: fn8zkh.jpg]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
We're awesome like that. GO DAD!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
we are still missing old members
Like for example?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Depends on what you mean by old. Because there were a ton of different people over the few years we've been a board. But if you mean recent people, then I don't know who you mean.
My point exactly. I still miss Herr Mullen, but we don't have his contact info (Or at least I don't) to send him a mail and get him back, for example.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad