Join our server on Discord

!IMPORTANT!
Exclamation 
Due to this site's new URL, I would suggest sending an email to everyone who registered their email account, this can be done automatically with programming and it would certainly bring down losses!
Not a bad idea. But i think the word would spread fast
Spread the word fast? Why did something happen that caused this URL change?
As in did a specific person hack the forums, or something along those lines?
(02-08-2009 06:08 PM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: Spread the word fast? Why did something happen that caused this URL change?
As in did a specific person hack the forums, or something along those lines?

The domain expired. Nobody hacked anything.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(02-09-2009 01:58 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: The domain expired. Nobody hacked anything.
We ran out of money basically.

And besides, most members here weren't regulars and the vast majority of regulars knew each other so as far as our losses are concerned, i think we haven't really lost that many to be honest
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It would take an hour max to set that up, could we at least see SOME effort from the admins? Hell, even I could set that up easily enough. Either way, there must be some who weren't included.
Quote:It would take an hour max to set that up, could we at least see SOME effort from the admins?

If I could give a slap to everyone who says that and earn a pound by doing so, I'd have £100 by now. Seriously, you think they do nothing? T lost his job for the DaD, Senjuro's in a bit of a tiffy with financial crunch... and you sit here thinking 'Oh, why is there no effort from the admins on this?'

Seriously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Not to mention most of the people are around already. We only need Unknown, Wise and Crimson back. Then again, Crimson will be notified as soon as he logs in MSN.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson as in Crim? the guy who has a myotismon avy? I could tell him, on yahoo... since he logs on every so often.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I believe thats a reference to crimson fox, scratch that I know it is.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz