Join our server on Discord

!IMPORTANT!
Ah, well, either way, Crim(not Crimson Fox) knows already, so you can check him off the list.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*nods* Ta-dah!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
I'm hoping that instead of emailing everyone, that they could just be contacted by others as well. So far word of mouth has worked considering when this happened, 10 people on my list informed me of its return.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yeah we should tell every one, i would not have known that the DaD was back up if i wasn't told
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sigh, unfortunately the admins do seem incompetent as far as programming goes, I'll leave it at that and say no more as far as insults go. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I've never seen these forums change for the better as far as coding goes.
The forum is made by my bboard, there not built by the admins, patches can be downloaded as they come out but its not open sourced. Also you might note that lord patamon put up a lengthy post noting all the updates and bug fixes.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:Sigh, unfortunately the admins do seem incompetent as far as programming goes, I'll leave it at that and say no more as far as insults go.

I'd have liked to see you fixing all Lord Patamon had to fix when the big-crunch of the forum happened some months ago. Alone, and in only a few days.

Maybe some Admins are useless when it comes to forum encoding, and some others are still on the road of learning, but that doesn't make them incompetent in any way. Watch what you say, if I were one, no matter the case, you'd be suspended already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I said as far as programmig goes. Also, every incompetent in one area or another.
We have more than admin for a reason, each one takes on a specific job. If they're not good at something they dont have to do they're not incompotent, you can only be incompetent if youre supposed to do something and can't.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
So you're saying all the admins do their job PERFECTLY?