Join our server on Discord

Tournament of Iron Golems
The flames merely wafted over the ACU's shields, the pilot of which raised the bulky gauss cannon and planted a few well aimed shots at the rust-prone mech's flame cannon, causing large explosions on his opponant.

"What the hell...oh the coward's decided to take me on too. Bah." grumbled the reptile, using the left joystick to aim the Railgun at the sniper bot and spewing a barrage of green superheated plasma shots
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zill was waiting quietly in his mech, the sound of battle raging all over. His computer keeping track of it all while he waits for the perfect time to strike. He finally found the right moment and came speeding out of a large pile of rubble, his guns firing constantly at the Valek.

OOC: srry i did not post sooner... I was grounded from my comp for a bit...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC: no prob.

IC:

Brandon brought the arm back up in a defensive stance, allowing the massive steel Bulldozer blade mounted on the arm take the brunt of the blasts. It shook his chassis with each hit, the last one knocking him over.

"FUCKHEAD!!!" he yelled out at the other Mech, as his machine's simple Gyro-Stabilization program took over, and righted the massive mech.

The blade was damaged, but it held. Brandon reached for a shifter on the floor, and threw it forward, while slamming on the gas. His machine charged at the other mech, the massive tearing claw open, as it attacked, grabbing the Gauss Cannon by the barrel, and applying several thousand tons of Hydraulic pressure to it, trying to either crush it shut, or get a good enough bite on it to rip it off.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Flynn's ear twitched as the hail of bullets came his way. Verniers firing, Valek changed direction and landed, rolling swiftly to its feet and blurring to the side. Palm outstretched, the emitters ceased the billow of flame and instead created a gravitational distortion, directing most of the bullets around it. Several of the bullets grazed Valek's limbs, but the integrity of the crystalline shielding remained uncompromised.

"Oh I see how it is." He smiled fiercely, the new threat appearing as a wire frame on the holographic display. Creating a ball of kinetic energy in its opposite palm, Valek hurled it toward Zill's machine, strafing and readying the opposite beam blade for a closer assault. "Let's dance."
Luna flies at him with her EM Blade and as she clasher with him, his energy blades shorted.
Zill made his mech enter a low slide in order to avoid the ball, his flmaethrower fire aswell making the plasma balls coated with a super hot flame.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Franks Anthro type mech evade the shots with ease, His camo making him harder to hit as he ran to another location and setting up but couldn't get a good shot off due to the scavengers moves. "Oh well. Her goes nothing." He said as he shoot at the gauss cannon hoping it would explode damaging both mechs or just making it easier for the scavenger to rip off for him it was a win win.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(02-14-2009 08:57 AM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: Luna flies at him with her EM Blade and as she clasher with him, his energy blades shorted.

OOC: With whom? If it's with me then no, you didn't short out my main melee weapon two posts in. That's power playing. Also, I already broke off my attack on you and am engaged with Kundral.

IC: The ball of energy whizzed over Zill's machine and detonated noisily, though ineffectively. Valek's crystalline shielding shone as it was bathed in flames, the energy conversion mechanisms gathering quite a lot of thermal energy. Flynn wiped a bead of sweat from his brow as he commanded Valek to roll away before the heat became too much for either machine or pilot to bear. Valek hovered for a moment, armor glowing as it cooled. Flynn grinned and blurred to the side, beam blades at the ready, trying to flank the larger machine.
Zill's mech ends the slide with a huge leap into the air, fireing the plasma fire balls and raising and arm for close range combat.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Valek easily dodged the energy blasts, energy emitters firing behind him for extra propulsion. The blue mech blurred under Zill's mech (OOC: BTW, does it have a name? "Zill's mech" is pretty cumbersome :3) and suddenly turned, leaping into the air with the intention to air joust the much larger machine.