Join our server on Discord

Tournament of Iron Golems
...WELCOME, TO THE TOURNAMENT OF THE IRON GOLEMS. WHERE MAN AND MACHINE COMBAT EACHOTHER FOR THE THRILL OF BATTLE, THE AGONY OF DEFEAT, AND BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!! COME ONE, COME ALL, BUILD YOUR MACHINES, AND FIGHT FOR MILLIONS IN CASH AND PRIZES!!!

This is a rather simple RP. Think Gundams, mixed with Twisted Metal, blended with Zoids, with a little bit of mindless yiffing shoehorned somewhere in between.

You will do combat against eachother in a giant Colesium, against eachother. Your weapon will be a giant, bipedal machine, armed with rams, cannons, and razor-sharp sawblades. They are powered by various means, from ancient gasoline-burning V-8s, to state of the art nuclear generators. You will be housed inside, safely encased in an armor-plated womb, controlling your construct. It can be state of the art, or art of the junkyard. Your choice. It all depends on how deep your pockets are, and how crazy you feel.

Sex is allowed in this RP, just don't let it interfere with glorious battle.

RULES:

-Obey Forum Rules

-No Godmodding

-No Powerplaying

-If your construct is disabled, you're out of the tournament, but you can stay in the game if you want. Feel free to join another team to help them win.

-Tournament Rules are very loose, and underhanded cheating is encouraged. Feel free to sever hydraulic lines whereever you see fit.

Character Sheets:

Name:
Alias: nickname, if applies
Species: anything, from furries, to elves, to humans. This is wide open.
Description: a short paragraph or picture will do just fine.
Other: anything that doesn't fit anywhere else that you feel we should know.
Measurements: for the sex. Cock length for guys, bust size for girls, both for herms.

Construct:

Maker: usually the pilot, but, you can buy a new one, too.
Height: 9-20 feet
Weight: in tons, please.
Powerplant: -open-
Weapons: 1-2 per arms, 1 on each shoulder.
Description: a short paragraph or picture. If you wanna get technical, and type out a detailed schematic, that's cool, too.
Armor: anything defensive. Keep in mind the Godmodding rule, though.
Fuel Type: -Open-
Weak points : please list at least two. The pilots won't know these at first, but, it will help keep godmodding to a minimum.

Well, lets see who wants to blow stuff up.
Character:

Name: Brandon
Alias: Junkyard Dog
Species: Timber Wolf
Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg 6'5", 218 pounds
Other: Mechanically Adept, one of the poorest entrants in this contest.
Measurements: 9 inches long, 2.5 inches in diameter, with a knot.

Construct:

Maker: Brandon/Duke/West Bend Auto Salvage

Name: Scavanger

Height: 14 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 12 tons

Powerplant: Pontiac 389 cubic-inch V-8, circa 1966. 3-two barrel carbs, exhaust headers, ported cylinder heads, forged pistons and rotating assembly.

Weapons:
Left Arm: "Claw", a hydraulically actuated claw from a junkyard machine, flamethrower

Right Arm: homemade Minigun, large chainsaw, driveshaft-driven from the engine.

Shoulders: N/A

Description: a crudely built machine, using parts from a 1966 Pontiac GTO, a Catepillar tractor, and several other junked vehicles. It has too many colors to count, let alone name a main color. Its shoulders are armored with the front quarter panels from a Plymouth Fury III, and it uses the headlights from a Ford Falcon. Hydraulic rams from various pieces of heavy equipment give it motion and the ability to fight.

Armor: bulldozer blades from a pair of Catepillar D-9 Bulldozers mounted on the upper arms, the roof of a Chevy Suburban, with metal plates added to it protects the pilot/engine bay.

Fuel Type: 93-octane Gasoline

Weak Points: Exposed Gas Tank, Fuel Lines, and Hydraulic Lines, heavily rusted armor, highly dangerous wiring. Despite these flaws, Scavenger is still a capable fighter.

Character:

Name: ?
Alias: Duke
Species: German Shepherd
Description: 5'11", 220 pounds, solid black fur, with a white splotch on his chest. Orange eyes, usually wears jeans and boots, with a welding apron, goggles, and welding gloves.
Other: does not pilot a construct. He's one of Brandon's buds from the sticks, here to help him out in quick repairs. Also, he's very, very sneaky, and has gotten kicked out of four prior Tournaments for blatant cheating.
Measurements: 7.5 inches, 2.25 inches in diameter, with a knot.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
hmm seems interesting... count me in, and I might end up post tommorrow... since I'm working on some homework, and my friend might come over today...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
===== HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !! =====

Name: Flynn Rausch

Alias: Volt

Species: Canis lupus lycaon (Eastern wolf)

Description: 5'6", 150lbs. Blue fur with white countershading. He prefers to wear blue, almost to the exclusion of everything else. His keen gold eyes hide behind square framed glasses, and he always dresses casually, even when more formal dress is expected or required. He wears a cobalt blue neckchain, ostensibly for luck.

Other: Is able to manipulate electricity and magnetic fields. His mech is designed to function in conjunction with his powers. An adept and efficient hacker.

Measurements: 6.5" plus knot.

Construct:

Maker: Croft Heavy Arms Industries (sponsor)

Name: Valek

Height: 10' 3"

Weight: 1800 lbs (yes, 0.8 tons)

Powerplant: self-sustaining kinetic generator and piezoelectric panelling, supplemented by Flynn's powers

Weapons: Both arms - Incandescent beam blades project from each wrist for cutting and slashing type attacks, also capable of defense.

Both hands - energy emitters. Depending on the command, Valek can project varying kinds of energy to defend itself, disable, disorient, or attack opponents. Energy types include sonic, thermal, electric, radiant, kinetic, electromagnetic, and gravitational. Emitters can be used to deliver a deadly blow at the expense of shield operation.

No shoulder equipment.

Description: [Image: 180px-Weltall.JPG] Similar in design and coloration to the Weltall of Xenogears fame, minus the shoulder and back weirdness. Valek was designed to be the fastest construct on the field, defeating adversaries with speed and technique rather than raw power. It is humanoid in its design, dark blue with small red accents on the chest plate, legs, and forearms. It's plated in a thin layer of piezoelectric crystalline armour that allows it to blend into its environment, as well as deflect most of the damage of energy based attacks. Powerful vernier thrusters in its frame allow it superior maneuverability in all axes of movement, and short, subsonic flight is possible.

Armor: The piezoelectric shielding absorbs most energy based attacks and stores the energy to be released as another attack. Also, absorbed energy can be used to power systems. Shielding can be manually drained for a desperation type attack, but this essentially fries the shielding and disables its ability to absorb energy. The armour is also capable of bending light and radar waves around it, becoming invisible to the naked eye and most sensors. This effect is also lost upon shield disability.

Fuel Type: multiple self-sustaining kinetic turbines, solar energy, electromagnetic fields, static electricity

Weak points : lightly armoured, lacks serious head on power.

===== HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !! =====

Name: Sydney Croft
Alias: Syd
Species: Siberian tiger (panther tigris altaica)
Description: 6'5", 250lbs, Syd hulks over most furs, and his blue fur makes him stand out even more. He's just there to support Flynn, though his father's company sponsors Flynn's machine and matches.
Other: harbours an as yet unrequited love for Flynn.
Measurements: 8", and thick.

Does not pilot a construct. He's just there for flavour.
Character Sheets:

Name: Altima Carpine
Alias: Myst
Species: dragon
Description: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/a...hspear.jpg
Other: he can change genders.
Measurements: You'll have to ask him/her :P

Construct:

Maker: Stock parts
Height: 18 feet
Weight: Undetermined at the moment.
Powerplant: undetermined at the moment
Weapons: Stock assault rifle, and laser blade attatched to eahc arm.
Description: (God, I need to work on this...)
Armor: Light- to medium-armor.
Fuel Type: undetermined at the moment
Weak points : First major weakpoint is mostly in the skill of the operator. Altima tends to use hit and run tactics, where he'll confuse you, by boosting left and right repeatedly, however, he generally strikes form the front. Second major weakpoint also builds upon the first, as the build of the machine isn't exactly built for high levels of speed, however, Altima maneuvers it at speeds exceeding what it was originally capable of.

jeeze... I'll work on this some more... not entirely sure the capabilities of the mechs in this rp world... I'm basing it off AC4A atm... >_<

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Name: Francis A. Mazzola
Alias: Frank
Species: Arctic fox
Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...manlow.jpg pink nose, and paw pads, black "socks", "gloves", and tail tip.
Measurements: 7 inchs long girth, 2 inchs knot as well

Construct:

Maker: Helic Republic modified by Frank
Height: 13'6 feet
Weight: 8.5 tons
Powerplant: highly explosive nuclear battery
Weapons: Strike Laser Claw, AZ 30mm Armour-piercing Vulcan, Optical Camouflage, Multiple Sensor, 3D radar AC45DF Laser Sniper Rifle.
Description: basically a anthropatic Shadow fox
Armor: very weak and open armor do to speed purposes
Fuel Type: Non
Weak points : Like I said before weak armor so most things are exposed the enemy the only thing that is highly protected is its powerplant
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Dark Leonheart
Alias: The Dark wind
Species: DarkFlamedramon
Description: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5179/...oshwy4.jpg
Other: None
Measurements: 18 inches long, 10 inches thick

Construct:

Maker: Dark, Dodge
Height: 9
Weight: 20 tons
Powerplant: 10 V10 engines
Weapons: A energy sword in it's right hand, a 35mm Vulcan in it's left hand, 2 shoulder rocket launchers, one on each shoulder.
Description: http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Duel_G...d_HG_L.jpg
Armor: 2 layers of Dodge Viper hoods
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Weak points: Man gas lines can be seen, the back of his armor is the weakest
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Zilligatyx Micas
Alias: Zill
Species: Husky
Description: A 6 foot 9 inches tall husky with light grey fur and bright blue eyes. Weighs 251 pounds.
Other: An expert pilot, when he fights it is as if he and his machine are one.
Measurements: 6.5 inches long 2 inches girth

Construct:

Maker: Skynet
Height: 9
Weight: 50.765 tonns
Powerplant: Sub-atomic reactor
Weapons: two two foot long claws on each hand as well as large plasma guns on the wrists. A flamethrower on the left shoulder
Description: The sub-atomic reactor condenses and super heats anything into large sums of plasma that is hotter then the center of the sun, the guns however shoot the plasma in small, tight streams or in large rapid balls. The mech is painted silver and looks very humanoid.
Armor: 5 inch thick titanium shileds the reacotr and torso
Fuel Type: anything
Weak points : The legs are very weak if they are hit with direct shots, The folamthrouwer has an exposed gas tank which usually splashes the entire mech in fire once it is blown off.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
*okay, lets get this show on the road! Anyone else that wants to join, go for it, you'll be added in on the second round of fighting.*

The Colesium was packed to capacity. Over one million people yelling, cheering, screaming to their favorite combatants, with several trillion more from across the universe tuning in. The floor of the massive stone arena looked like a terrible cross between a city and a scrapyard, with the rubble of buildings and demolished vehicles strewn about to provide the cover for the massive war machines. It was roughly 5 square miles in the shape of a wide oval, providing plenty of space to provide the spectators with glorious battles. The stands were protected from flying debris by energy nets, and those that paid for the better seats got holoscreens so they could pinpoint their favorite pilots.

Suddenly, the outer lights on the Colesium dimmed, and the few demolished streetlights on the Colesium floor flickered to life, giving the entire scene a much more darker, violent look.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." The announcer echoed through the stands, "WE WELCOME YOU TO THE SEVENTH ANNUAL TOURNAMENT OF THE IRON GOLEMS. COMBATANTS AND THEIR MACHINES HAVE COME FROM ACROSS THE GALAXY TO FIGHT HERE TONIGHT, FOR A CHANCE TO WIN MILLIONS IN CASH AND PRIZES. LETS GIVE THEM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!"

The stands echoed with the roar of applause and shouts of encouragement. While still a relatively young sport, it was a very violent, sometimes deadly, sport, and it had gained a huge following in the seven short years it had been in existance.

"OKAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. BRING OUT THE CONSTRUCTS!!!!" the announcer yelled over the roar of the crowds.

From various places scattered around the Colesium floor, the mechs rose from the earth on heavy equipment lifts.

"OKAY COMBATANTS, ONLY TWO MECHS WILL BE KNOCKED OUT THIS ROUND, SO STRIVE TO SURVIVE!!!" the announcer yelled to the pilots.

Brandon sat inside his mech, Scavanger. It had been built entirely out of scraps and junk parts, but had fought hard to get it here tonight. While the other, often Corporate funded mechs had state of the art technology, with Holographic screens, Radar, and clean, easy to read displays, Scavanger had none of that. The pilot sat on a musty Captain's Chair from an 18-wheeler, strapped in with an old, worn seatbelt, with close to a hundred gauges, switches, knobs, and levers in front of him. The only views out were from heavy steel mesh that kept the flying parts from coming in, and to provide ventilation.
The ungodly rumble of the Pontiac V-8 roared from just beneath Brandon's feet. It had several exhaust and fuel leaks, and the fear of an on-board fire always clouded his mind. Mounted on the mech's back like a backpack, were two 150-gallon fuel tanks, stolen from the same rig that he stole the seat from. One fed an arm-mounted flamethrower, and the other fed the engine, both by exposed fuel lines. A pair of hydraulic pumps and a simply gyro-stabilization program kept the machine upright, while the pilot used a gas pedal to make it walk, a brake pedal to make it stop, a shifter to make it go forward or reverse, and turned and used the arms via a pair of controls mounted on either side of the captain's chair.

The left claw was built out of a Crusher, designed to rip and tear at enemy armor, while the right claw was a simple pincer, just used to throw things. A flamethrower mounted on the left arm, and a 20mm Gatling Gun mounted on the right provided offensive might, while the heavy blades from a pair of Bulldozers protected the hydraulics and acted as shields.

Brandon lit up a cigarette, as he watched the playing field come into view, and grinned.

"Don't go lookin' for snakes, you might find them." He reminded himself quietly over the rumble of his engine.

OOC: sorry for the uberlong post. I had to get descriptive, since I couldn't find a picture of my mech. Anyways, have fun!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Franks bot emerged from the ground holding a huge sniper rifle, he looked over and saw the junker bot as he started to die from laughter. "HAHAHA! Are you sure that thing can even move?!" As he continued to laugh he waited for the others to get ready. "...Is it just me and you or something???"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark started to turn on everything on his bot, hearing all 10 V10 engines turning on, his bot is holding onto his sword like Squall in his victory stance. "Let's rock and roll!" Dark said with a grin, making his bot holding his sword in the air to get the crowd even more pumped.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds