Join our server on Discord

Tournament of Iron Golems
OOC: Posted up my profile, want me in the first fight too CFH or wait until afterwards?
Character Sheets:

Name: Kishy
Alias: GMSG
Species: Guilmon
Description: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...6color.png about 5,9" weighing about 11 stone
Other: Idiotic Vigilante who is known for his excessive knowledge (meaning he doesn't use it) and unique designs on planet Earth. Lives in the pre-radioactive zone of Chernobyl/Pripyat.
Measurements: 10 inch with about 1.5 inch max girth.

Construct:

Maker: Kish Industries
Height: 12 feet
Weight: unknown, heavy.

Powerplant:
Main power: 6 Fusion coil turbines mounted on back

Axillary: 13 V8 engines

Weapons:
Left Arm: Standard 23 pound Railgun, which acts as as main mounting point for CRAW (Close Range Assault Weapon) shot-cannon that bursts hot liquid metal at enemy forces.
Right Arm:Standard 23 pound Railgun, which acts as as main mounting point for HPBT-12 Heavy Gauss Cannon.
Shoulders: Mounting points for Personal Defense Shield Generators
1-2 per arms, 1 on each shoulder.

Description: Modelled on an ACU unit in the game Supreme Commander.
Original unit with weapons:
[Image: GMSGbot.jpg]
Upgraded unit with Shield Generator and powerpack on back
[Image: GMSG2.jpg]
Armor: High strength Steel and titanium alloy armor plating
Fuel Type: Hydrogen/Petroleum
Weak points : Exposed main engines, will not cause any sort of nuclear threat due to anti-catalytic rods. Also has exposed mechanisms at knee and elbow joints.

The bulky Construct lumbered toward the competition ground, the low buzz of the shields humming along to the sould of the large metal feet crushing the ground below. Lounging in his green and black padded leather command chair, GMSG watched his viewscreens lazily as he slurped his chocolate and caramel slushy to wash down his 15th slice of buttered toast.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:
Name: Luna Windscent
Alias: Zero
Species: Ling
Other: Is extremely intellegent due to her elfish blood, but also strong due to her human blood, Ling is the name for a human / elf hybrid, often looked down upon.
Measurements: Refer to Picture

Construct:

Maker: Luna.
Height: 10 ft
Weight: 3 tons
Powerplant: H.I. Energy Generator at the core.
Weapons:
EM Blade, upon touching metal it short circuits contructs
Plasma Guard, creates a shield that blocks conventional bullets and weakens plasma shots signioficantly, however it works both ways.
Volt Cannon, core blaster that disables the mech for 10 seconds after firing (it WILL obliterate anything it even partically hits!!!)
Description:
PILOT:
.bmp   Runic Knight Female (Rellia).bmp (Size: 499.28 KB / Downloads: 8)
CONSTRUCT:    , ignore the weapon it has in its hand and the wings on his back.
Armor: Cyber Armor, defends against EM strikes, must be killed through blunt force. Extremely lightweight for max mobility and flight mobility. (it has 6 jet black metal angel wings as opposed to the wings the pic has)
Fuel Type: Plasma, highly combustable to high temperatures
Weak points : Distracted by cute or pretty things. She sometimes forgets she's in the arena, at such moments she spaces out and stands there usually in a position looking as though she is prepared to strike. Also, plasma is constantly going through the wings, if they get cut off the flames overheat the suit and it does an automatic shutdown. Also the armor itself is geenrally weak and vulnerable. Joints are extra reinforced.

IC:
She gets up, readying her mech.
"I will ... leave zero room for error...
leave zero survivors...
leave zero remains...
this is my way"
She says this in a hushed voice talking to herself.
"I can't get distracted..."
OOC: well, since the rest of the other players haven't posted yet, 'cept for the two that did, y'all can join this fight now, if you want.

IC:

Scavanger turned, resting on all four limbs like a primate for stability. The heavy Vulcan Cannon on its right arm spun up, causing the entire chassis to shake somewhat. It raised the arm up, aiming it at Frank's Mech, and fired a seemingly constant stream of armor-piercing bullets at the superior machine.

"Call Scav a piece of crap, will ya..." Brandon smirked from his dirty, torn seat inside the cockpit.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Franks mech quickly took of into a dash and hide into cover, "Oh Man!!! come on... can't we just hug???" He asked as he turned on his camouflage so he would not be seen he ran father away from the fight.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Flynn smiled as Valek hovered invisibly about sixty feet above everyone else, verniers firing. "You're gathering all this combat data, right?"

Yes.

"Splendid." His palms crackled against a pair of panels, giving Valek's systems a final jolt of energy before the battle was joined. "Let's dance."

Valek's shields stopped refracting light and suddenly rematerialized into view. "That one."

A holographic display slid into view, a wirefram of Luna's machine, Valek chiming questioningly.

"Mmhmm." Valek rotated slowly in the air until it was oriented headfirst toward its target. "Geronimo, elfling."

Valek rocketed toward the construct, palms extended. The emitters hummed for a split second before belching a blast of flame. Enveloped in the blaze, Valek dove, beamblades at the ready.
The heavy UEF command craft lumbered into the ring, it's hydrolic legs hissing gently as they strain the stones below their feet. The energy shields flickered their blue skin across the metal, protecting it with a sweet mix of beauty and technology.

"Should i wait until you finish that guy? or can you handle two at once?" asked the Guilmon, raising it's ego sized Gauss cannon toward the lumbering rust bucket before him. The scanners detected something from the sky, beeping madly at the red dinosaur.
"In a minute" he grunted to them, his golden eyes fixed on the cockpit of Scavenger
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She looked up slowly and dissapeared in a split second, as if she was never there in the first place, then readied her blade for the upcoming fight. "Your death will be my blessing weakling"
Her wings began to shine a bright light then she flew at him so quickly she becamse red. She flew right past him. After flying past him huge winds came by and she wielded her blade with two hands. "Zane...give me strength..."
OOC: Umm... Senjuro, you kinda can't fly... I forgot to mention that in the rules. Though, reviewing your character sheet, your mech would be light enough to fly. Just don't overdo it.

IC:

Brandon growled deeply, as the foxlike mech disappeared behind the rubble. A beeping on his other side made him turn, and he saw the Guilmon's mech.

"You can't scare off Scavangers!" he yelled, and made his mech raise it's left arm.

The crushing claw closed, freeing up the line of fire for the flamethrower. At a press of a trigger, a large cyclone of fire spewed out at the other mech, causing the crowds to cheer louder.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark moves his bot to the side, aims his cannon at the bot moving quickly and starts to fire 35mm bullets not sure if he is shooting something or nothing. "Come on, hit something." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The fox re posting up still having his optimal camouflage on he started to aim his sniper looking around.

"Where are you, where are y- Ah!" Frank said as he found the scavenger only to see it used its flame throw on something "The crap? someone taking my kill." He quickly re aimed his sniper at the back of the bot that was attacking the scavenger.

"Steal my kill will yeah?" Frank said as he pulled the trigger of the sniper as a very small highly powerful and concentrated beam came out quickly and got a direct shot on Guilmon's mech's back "BOOM, BACK SHOT!" Frank said happily as he waited for his beam sniper to cool off he would relocate so he would not be found.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz