Join our server on Discord

Tournament of Iron Golems
The ACU shook but held it's stance, pummeling the left arm's shotgun onto the opposing mechs metal skin and blasting shells through each punch.

"Get the hell off, assface!" he cursed through the PA system, raising the right leg of the machine and kicking his foe's exposed fuel lines.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:
Name: Psiosia
Alias: Phantom Ace
Species: Human
Description: This
Other: An assassain, both in and out of his mech.

Construct:

Maker: Psiosia/various stolen technologies
Name: Harmony
Height: 13 feet
Weight: 1.5 tons
Powerplant: Nuclear engine, special "Eon" backup generator

Weapons:
Both arms: Highly durable Katanas

Left Arm: .50 cal. Machine gun, 200 rounds

Right Arm: Sniper cannon with three ammo types: Slug, Plasma, EM

Left Shoulder: Tetriary Generator, allowing use of a blur-like burst of movement. (Think the large AC in AC4, the mission "Seed a Barren Earth")

Right Shoulder: Optical Cloak generator

Description: A humanoid Machine with a deep blue coloring, a deep yellow line down the back. It has a lithe body structure, to make use of its manuverability. Attached to the arms are twin katanas, that detach when a certain movement is made. The left arm has a turret attached. The right has a large rifle. The left shoulder contains a strange orb with an ethereal glow, which seems to power two boosters on the back of the mech. The right shoulder contains what seems to be a folded wing. The head looks similar to that of a human, except with no features except for the three eyes. The top eye is a red slit, the left a blue orb, and the right a green triangle. In between the three eyes is what most would assume to be a fourth eye, a yellow diamond, the "Eon" Generator.

Armor: Lightweight armor, designed for speed more than durability
Fuel Type: Nuclear
Weak points : One weakpoint is the light armor of the mech, only the Eon and Tetriary generators having heavier armor. Another weakpoint is the Eon itself, which provides a third of the mech's power on its own. If the Teriary generator is disabled, Harmony loses the 'blur dash', and will just have a standard dash available. Lastly, the armor is weakest at the waist.

IC:

Psiosia was just a face in the crowd at the moment, waiting for his fight to come up. 'It looks like I just might have some form of competition after all. This tournament seems like it will be one to remember. He noticed how one of the constructs seemed to be made of junk, and yet was able to hold its own. 'One to remember indeed.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: I can't think of a name... wait a second... how about... Silver Soldier!

IC: The Silver Soilder used the momentum it had to curl up into a ball and spin rapidly towards the ground. Zill's eyes close as he feels the G-forces pushhim into his seat while thinking, This is going to bed a hard landing!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
"Well, this was a bad idea..." Verniers firing, Valek dodged to the side, swiping at the Silver Soldier as he rose in the air, beam blades blazing against the larger mech's resistant armour. Seeing it had little effect, Flynn thought for a split second about an alternative. He turned mid-air, energy emitters out, and blasted a beam of electricity at the descending mech.
Zill switch his fuel to a metalic substance as he prpares to fire the diffrent plasma in a stream away from his mech to try and attract the electricity.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC: GMSG, if I take damage, you gotta take some damage, too. Shields can't be Uber strong.

IC:

"SHIT!!!!" Brandon yelped, as the shot of the shotgun ricocheted off of the dense armor plating, hitting a few sensors, and tearing little holes through the weaker parts.

Brandon slammed his machine in reverse, lessening the strain on the fuel lines as the kick connected. A hydraulic line snapped, a checkball in the end sealing it off to prevent any of the precious fluid from escaping.

"...shit...shit..." Brandon muttered, as he attempted to redirect the flow of fluid around the busted line, in an attempt to regain control of his mech's leg. He clamped the claw down on the cannon harder, and threw the other mech to the side. He unbuckled himself from his seat, and grabbed a spare length of hose. His dirty grey paws could be seen poking out of a gap in the rusted armor plates, as he yanked the broken line loose, and tried to attach the new line before the other mech had a chance to attack.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan