Join our server on Discord

hello?
Heart 
yay! prizes :D cool the site really has improved lol and i love the baby elephant (finally an animal that will get bigger than my dog!! *he's a great pyerneese*) and, i will be as active as life will allow , i have alot on my table nowadays, had to finally grow up :@ not that i ever wanted to Crying but what'ca'gonna do Shame got bills to pay, kids to feed, and too much more on the line....
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shadow: Awww, I love kids.

Slash: Me too, could never eat a whole one though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, you shouldn't eat kids whole, man. Those bones hurt coming back out. Lemme tell ya...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Heart 
and you never know what germs they may be caring Dodgy :no: , they might get you sick!! ;) kid germs can kill ! Shocked Angel
Exclamation Huh this site is it even connected to "givemebeer"?
it is, right?
Huh cuz it is soo dif than i rember,
i know it's where the link goes... but after lookin around a bit um, i think i'm confused?
and i havn't talked to big sooo? (he's prob busy & i have not been back too long , and all...)
but it is just so diffrent and...i,
can anyone tell me if i'm in the wrong place? Blush
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Hey Julia,

My old Givemebeer forums were infected with nasty bots so I cleansed and deleted it not long after you dissapeared and since I hung around here a lot, me and Wolfey pretty much merged together into symbiosis, so it's not only DAD's forums, it is Give Me Beer's as well. (I imagine you came to here by clicking the link leading to here) This is a very sleek and nice forums that I was member of ever since its start so I thought that my fans would like to join as well, since I hanged around here more often than at Give Me Beer, I did this decision already before I became the manager of the said site as wolfey was more than helpful to let me do so due to my problem of that particular forums.

To answer your question if you're in right place consider this that it's a new home that you've moved into, instead of the old crappy looking shack that used to be my forums. :D

Glad to see you're on again, I'm still waiting to see your new cosplay pictures.

Yours,

MISTER BIG T
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hope you have fun here, hey MBT you have a smexy admirer.
Heart 
ahhh, that explains it ;) !
and as to the picks , i'll get on em' ... as soon as i can find my poket book again *to buy what i need for them *, where was it again? oh ya! last time i saw it, that darned orange goblin from the basement had it, i told him not to touch my stuff , but he never listens to me Evil ughh, now i have to play search to find, again! (phewy) *gets on all fours and starts looking under couches, dressers, ect. * (crawls away into the depths of the deep dark house)
(02-08-2009 03:45 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: Hope you have fun here, hey MBT you have a smexy admirer.

Oh trust me, I do know that much better than you. Twisted
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
...should I be worried that Mister Big T is smiling?

...what about the fact that he has a fangirl now?

...I'm worried...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan