Join our server on Discord

hello?
Heart 
Blush it's been a long time that i have not had internet/ e-mail, but i'm here if anybody wants to talk with me?... i had to re-register, but i kinda expected it. so um, hello!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Hello, Julia. I'm Masquerade. I can definitely relate to the whole no Internet thing. Of course right now, I'm being an Internet bum by using someone else's computer. Yes, I have no shame, but hey, what are you going to do? Exactly. Use whichever computer is available. Anyways, it seems that you're already familiar to the site and you'll have to forgive me if I can't remember who you are, but I'm willing to become friends if you want. But, that's up to you. Know that you've always got a friend in me. WELCOME BACK!!!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Rainbow 
:) thanks, masquerade. i am very friendly and would love a new friend. i was here oh, geez , about 2 years ago now? and had no other computer i could use Crybaby2 it was rough! boohoo but things are looking up now and i am glad to be able to find my way back!!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Well, I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you. :D I wish I could say the same about myself, but I shall press onward for as long as it takes!! Yeah, I'm not as energetic as I sound >.< I'm actually pretty lazy. Anyways, 2 years ago is much too long ago for me. I couldn't remember you because I joined only last year.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Heart 
lol that's o.k. it's nice to meet ya! ;) hope it doesn't take too long to get better for you as well! :)
Hi. Welcome back. Have fun. Peace.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I was here about 2 years ago, i don;'t remember you though...what user name did you by back then?

Oh and welcome back, even though i haven't the foggiest clue of who you are :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heart 
same name ;) , and i guess it may have been a little bit longer than two years, but not too much?. thanks for the "niceness" in the welcoming :s even if i'm not rembered it's ok, this place is sooo diffrent that i would not expect it , and i have been away for a very long time ! (as to something that was said in another thread *that can no longer be posted in*) i have no intent of bringing up past threads... there seems to be way too much new to worry about any old , plus no one would probly rember it anyway lol (ps parden any and all sp if anyone *does* recall anything of me they would know that this is my worst flaw )
Too add I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have and become "active". Enjoy the oasis and I wish you the best of luck. Welcome aboard ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
CONGRATULATIONS! You're the, the, well you're something. And your prizes are, a fully stocked refrigerator *Hands Julia refrigerator*, a barbell set *Hands Julia barbell set*, an anvil *Hands Julia an anvil*, a baby elephant *Hands Julia a baby elephant*, And a renamon! *Hands Julia a*

Renamon: NO! *Stabs Shdow with diamond shards and walks away*

Well enjoy your other prizes, and enjoy the DaD, now if you'll excuse me I believe I need medical attention. SLASH! Go online and look up shard of ice, and lung. Time is of the essence!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad