Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon's]

Sensitive toward how people feel as she grew caring for kids and adults alike, she padded over to Brandon and gently engulfed him in her large, warm arms. "We'll think of something, Brandon. Its okay." She said softly. "You've been living alone, and you've been trying to do everything all by yourself. You're doing wonderful... but we're with you now. I want to do something to help you too."

[Frank's]

"S-storm?" Bliz stammered. He hated storms with passion. All those times he was pegged outside, unable to find safer shelter aside from his rickety dog house that didn't stop the rain or wind at all. At least struck, lightning struck nearby, followed by thunder, and that scared him more than anything in the world. He ran inside with a plate, suddenly not feeling very hungry anymore, his tail tucked between his legs a little. He couldn't sense any storm brewing, but he's not taking any chances! He sat on the floor, anticipating the storm, watching his plate with little interest, ears perked up.

Coll giggled a little, seeing Bliz high-tail it, not knowing about his fear of storms. "Hm? Oh, they were... human? Kind of strict, wouldn't let me go out." She told Frank. "...Concerned?" She cocked her head to one side curiously.

[Dan's]

"I am?" Oreo perked his ears up. Was this a compliment? Yeah, it was. Its been a while since someone said something nice about him. Most humans had little patience for the puppy. "Okay mister, but can I go out first please? I have to pee!" He placed his paws on his groin and hopped on foot to foot.

[Alicia's]

"Oh no Duke!" Alicia giggled and ruffled his ears, "The bathroom, warm water. I know you don't like it cold. And I might use anti-flea shampoo, but its the kind that's scentless, for your own comfort. The vet prescribed it." She said, and got up. "Are you guys done, or do you want to eat some more? If you're done, we can go to the bathroom now."

[Ray's]

"Aw relax Kyu, she's just a playful meanie." Ray chuckled and ruffled their ears. "And a tinfoil hat? Huh. I wouldn't expect a wild animal to know the connotations and uses of tinfoil, especially for hats."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers