Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
All right, as the title of this RP goes, it's for everyone's eyes, BUT NOT THEIR VOICES, unless your username happens to be one of those above :P

Basically... this is a private version of the pet RP between said 4 people(again, look up)

if your nae is not listed above, or you do not have a light/sky blue username, then PLEASE I URGE to to click on the back button, for your sanity!

otherwise, those listed above, please psot your profiles... I'll set a guide up soon... just too "meh" at the moment to do anything...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Human:

Name: Brandon H.
Orientation: Straight
Looks: 6'4", 226 lbs., tanned and scarred skin from his job as a junkyard worker, shoulder length black hair tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes.

Wears:

Dirty Jeans: http://hypebeast.com/image/2006/06/Levis-X-Atmos-2.jpg

Work Boots: http://www.bootbarn.com/details/product_...135-Li.jpg

Black leather belt, with a nice beltbuckle: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/goldmount...uckles.jpg

Ford Vintage T-shirt: http://www.motorbrandsusa.com/v/vspfiles...008-2T.jpg

And a black Cowboy Hat: http://www.hatcountry.com/images/2009-Black-Gold.jpg

Reason: "breeding"

REAL Reason: wants a fucktoy.

Size: 8", kinda thick.

Other: firmly believes in "tough love". He'll be caring and affectionate to his pets when they're doing good, but isn't afraid to bring on the hurt if they screw up. For this, he has an M-14 assault rifle in his bedroom, with a clip of rubber bullets:

http://www.black-wolf.ru/review/weapon/r..._pic19.jpg

Drives an old Chevy Farm Truck:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/J...0_0692.jpg

::PROTIP: if you want me not to pick my own pet(s), dangle a tigress in front of me. In fact, if a Tigress comes into play, it's almost certain that I'll completely forget about my pets. I'll probably walk into the door trying to get to her. Lookin' your way, Raymond.::

Pet:

Name: Blitzen
Pet Name(as given by owner): Blitz
Species: Alaskan Malamute
Orientation: Bi-Sexual(but she doesn't know that yet! :p)
Description: (see attached pic)
Past Life: was captured young, and has been passed from owner to owner, show she doesn't remember much of her past life.
Measurement: 34B
Other: wears a black leather collar, with a bone-shaped tag that has her current owner's information, and a pronged choker chain for when she really messes up. Her fur hides her naughty bits well enough to keep her from needing any real clothes.

Pet:

Name: Fiera
Pet Name(As Given By Owner) : -
Species: German Shepherd
Description: see attached pic
Past: captured as a pup, raised by different owners, until she was sent to the "pet shop".
Measurement: 34C
Other: wears nothing other than a red collar, with a black plastic buckle. As with Blitzen, her fur covers her naughty bits enough to not need clothes. Though, she does enjoy playing dress-up(see picture)

Pet:

Name: Duke
Pet Name(As Given By Owner) : -
Species: German Shepherd
Description: (don't have a pic. T^T) 5'11", 220 pounds, mildly muscular, black fur with a white splotch on his chest, orange eyes. He was a farm dog for a few years, used to sleeping outside.
Measurement: 7.5 inches long, 2.25 inches in diameter, with a knot
Other: wear blue jeans, and a camo-colored collar.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
humans:

Name: Danny C
orientation: bi
looks: 5'8", dark brownish hair, hazel eyes. Is a little chubby, but doesn't let that bother him
reason: He always liked having exotic pets. He figures Furries are as good an exotic pet as any.
size: 7", average thickness
other: not much else to say, except he might try something with his pets.

pets:

name: Ishana
pet name:
species: fox
orientation: bi, leaning more to lesbian
description: regular fox colors, with long black hair, with crimson tips. Usually has her hair done in a pony tail.
past life: She was pretty much living with her lover, trying to raise a family out in the forest, secluded from the cities. She has no idea where her kit is. Or where her lover is.
measurements: C-cup
other: She is already a mom, however she doesn't look it. She enters heat cycles quite often.

name: Rax (Roger Andrews Xavier)
pet name:
orientation: straight, or at least he tries to be
description: looks almost like a fox version of Altima, except with short hair, and silver highlights, instead of Silver bangs. His fur color is a bit unstable, as he can change the color of his fur almost at will.
past life: he lived alone, near a river, until they found him. Now, he currently resides in a cage within a Petland Emporium store.
measurements: 7" long, 1" thick at first, but grows to 1 1/2". Knot can grow to 3"
other: His fur changes color based on his diet. His stomach "absorbs" the colors of his meals, and stores them in a pigmentary gland, which he can use to "paint" his fur. He usually likes to be a blueish color, so that is his primary fur color.

MIGHT add a few more characters, depending on how many you guys post...
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Name: Frank A. Mazzola

Species: human

Description: 6'0, 200lb's, brown longish hair, brown eyes, brod and husky not muscular

Light blue jeans: http://www.hdclothing.co.uk/hdconcept/ma...0jeans.jpg

a tight fitting black "famous" shirt: http://www.kolibrishop.com/images/Ts1510.jpg

black DC's: http://www.sportsauthority.com/largeImag...4543dt.jpg

Belt: http://images2.pacsun.com/is/servlet/izoom/PacSunProducts/3972882_01?$cj_product$;

Usually around his neck would be bar/ball chain with a turtle sell green color pick and with Limited addition Metallic skull candy head phones: http://www.powderroom.net/assets/blog/20...allica.jpg

And if the situation calls a Fedora: http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWebSit...F20904.jpg

Pet:

name: KyuubinoKitsune
pet name:
orientation: Bi
description: http://strype.deviantart.com/art/Freak-S...e-20909058 minus the fire and 8 other tails.
past life: Not much is know about him just that he was one day found and raised in a pet shop until now
measurements: rather large 13 inchs long 4 1/2 inch wide with a knot
other: He's rather loud and obnoxious trying to get a lot of attention any way possible... ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Humans:

Name: Alicia Felise
Orientation: Bi-curious
Looks: About 5'9ft height, she has blond hair, a young, slender figure, sweet little hazel eyes and a sweet voice. She usually wears her school uniform, or her house clothes.
Reason: A lonely girl, she's always wanted a pet who could talk to her. When her pet cat died, she was devastated. She wants to take care of a new friend.
Size: B, almost C-cups.
Other: She loves her pets, and doesn't believe in hurting them as a solution to when they do something wrong. She's kind, and gentle, loving and sincerely caring for them. She feeds them, plays with them, talks to them and if they want any, she even buys them clothes.

Name: "Ray"
Orientation: !!?
Looks: 5'10 feet height.
Reason: Loves pets. (???)
Size: 5 inches flaccid, 7 and a half inches hard.
Other: Is a strange individual.

Pets:

Name: Unnamed
Pet name: Oreo
Species: Canis Familiaris (Dog - Border Collie)
Orientation: Has no sense of Orientation.
Description: 4'5ft in height. He has black and white fur, black prematurely black pawpads, golden-yellow eyes and a brown, studded collar with a bone-shaped name-tag. (See picture on my signature, on the right.)
Past Life: Was taken from his parents when he was too young to even open his eyes. He was then sold to (rescued by) an old couple who's children were all grown-up and working. They raised him for eight years as a faithful, loyal, friendly, cheerful, and rather helpful pup. He has some issues with a hand being raised at him from when his captors abused him.
Measurements: 4 1/2 inches length, 1 1/2 girth. Knot is 2 1/2.
Other: An innocent and playful kid. His favorite toy is the red rubber ball his current owners bought for him a while ago, second only to his stuffed dog. He was told that he was going to move in and become their granddaughter's pet, which saddened him because loves them and doesn't want to part ways. However, he obediently does as he's told, and awaits his new owners to come pick him up. He prefers wearing something to cover up, like boxers, but is also quite comfortable (at his age) wearing nothing.

Name: Zeno Gearse
Pet name: Blizzard ("Bliz" or "Zard" for short.)
Species: Canis Familiaris (Dog - Siberian Husky)
Orientation: Straight, but trained (disciplined) into "following orders" (sex with something regardless of how repulsive he finds it. Sort of like forced-self-rape with a partner who likes it.)
Description: 6'5ft in height. He has blue and white fur, black pawpads, storm gray eyes and a red, electro-shock collar. He has an athletic build and physique.
Past Life: Taken away from his parents at a young age, he grew up in the country, where he was forced to do hard labor. He was then adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Felise for their newly adopted daughter, Yanagi, who had a slightly older pet already whom he befriended. Growing up with the child, he learned the hard way how cruel a human can be. Such a young girl tortured and tormented him in secret, promising him that it would be worse if he told her parents. He has grown to be rather submissive. He was abandoned, and now awaits adoption.
Measurements: 11 1/2 inches length, 3 1/2 inches girth. Knot is 5 inches.
Other: A playful and energetic "pet", Blizzard loves all forms of sports and is loyal to a fault. He was often abused by Yana, and has become somewhat shy and recluse on first meetings, but becomes outgoing and open over time. He is very obedient, and wishes only for his owners to like him. He'd rather wear clothes, and he usually wears a black shirt with the sleeves torn off to give his firm biceps some breathing space and a somewhat loose pair of pants.

Name: Toni Deleon
Pet name: Dusk
Species: Canis Aureus (Golden Jackal) (Black Furred)
Orientation: Straight, but like Blizzard, is trained not to question her partners' genders.
Description: 6'2ft in height. She has velvety black fur, grayish-lavender pawpads, orchard-green eyes and a silky white, semi-long hair. She wears a red electro-shock collar, and has a rather voluptuous physique.
Past Life: Her parents were put down when she was very young, and she wondered the streets as a stray until she was taken by "Animal Control". She was eventually sold to a young girl only three years older than her. This girl was strange, she was abusive and dominant. Dusk was raised to be submissive, but she was always a little more dominant because of her heritage. She is obedient, like Blizzard, but holds seniority over him. She was abandoned, and like Bliz, awaits adoption.
Measurements: D-cup. Hot figure.
Other: A rather serious and pessimistic optimist (is that even possible?). She is very loyal.

Name: Collete Gearse
Pet name: Colleen
Species: Canis Familiaris (Border Collie)
Orientation: Bisexual
Description: 6'0, hot, curvy, mature figure.
Past Life: Was Zeno's sister. They were separated as pups.
Measurements: D-cup. Hot figure.
Other: Has a thing for Yaoi.

Name: ???
Pet name: "Stripes"
Species: Panthera Tigris Altaica (Siberian Tiger)
Orientation: Bisexual
Description: 8'5ft. Rather sexy.
Past Life: A "nanny" pet used to take care of children, move heavy objects or guard the house. She was abandoned when her owners moved.
Measurements: DD-cup. Hot figure.
Other: Despite her size, she can be very motherly and caring, even toward humans.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The beat up grey truck roared down the road, blowing through yellow lights whereever it could. The driver was all-but wetting his pants in excitement.

He always wanted a tiger-anthro. They were just so cool to him. He even got put on a special waiting list for one at the Pet Store. When he received that phone call, he all-but dropped everything he was doing to get her.

He turned into the parking lot, jumping the curb slightly, and slid to a stop in front, the massive engine roaring out its last breath before he shut it off. He jumped out, and ran for the door.

"You called me about a tiger?!" he asked excitedly.

Back in their cages, Blitzen and Fiera heard the man come in. They shared a cage, and had gotten to know eachother over the past few days.

"Another one leaving." Fiera sighed, looking over at Blitzen, who was sitting quietly in the corner, afraid of whoever might pick her.

Duke sat on the other side, staring at the wall, whining. Oh, how he wanted to be outside, running about, free. His former masters sent him here after their farm went under. They said they couldn't afford to keep him anymore. How he missed the wide, open fields of his old home...
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"JESUS CHRIST!!!" Swerving his car out of the way of an unknown persons pickup truck. "Whats that guys problem?" Frank said as he made is way to the pet shop pulling up to the shop and noticing the truck again "Ahhh... A little TO excited I guess." Frank laughed as he exited his car and entered the store, he started to look around this was his first time getting a pet like this but he really didn't have anyone else to care for and he always wanted a bunch of pets that would talk wit him even possible sleep with him "Hey... I'm looking for hmmm... three pets... got any that I might like?"

"Three? That's alot is this your first time?" one of the employee asked

"Yeah, but I really don't have anyone to take care of I live all alone. Go cry me a river~" Frank said playfully with a chuckle. "So~ Show me what you got!"

With a nod the employee started to show him around "How about Collete Gearse or better know as Colleen."

"Oh wow, shes cute.. Uhhh! wait" Trying to change the subject "Colleen? Why have I heard that name before?"

The employee shurges "I don't know, so would you like her?"

"Alright." Playfully "Box her up and ship her out." Frank said laughing

The employee started to look annoyed "Riiiight... well... How about Blitzen?"

"Blitzen? like the raindeer? ...Is it a raindeer?" Frank asked naively

"N-No... Shes a uhh... Alaskan Malamute, I believe." he answered back

"Oh, She looks rather young dosen't she?" Frank asked again.

"Yup, 14 years old." The employee said with a nod.

"Well... I'm not going to say no... Its like saying no to a kid being in jail, heh... I'll take her too."

"Alright, and one more? How abou-"

Frank was think 'Oh crap... I think I'm going to look wired if I have all girls... he spoke up "A BOY! uhm... A boy... how about a male pet?"

The employee looked at him oddly. "Oh...kay... well... how about a husky?"

"Oh, there cute."

"Yeah... his name is Zeno Gearse but we just call him Blizzard. Blizz or Zard for short."

"Ohhh blue and white fur, rare... I'll take him." Frank said happily.

"Alright! lets get you ready." the employee said as he brought him to a front desk and to sign papers ready for the adoption to go through.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'm surprised you didn't get Rax... that way you'd have a character from each of us.. XD

IC:

Rax yawned sleepily. "Man, my head hurts..." he grunted, as he rubbed his forehead with his paw. He blinked repeatedly, before his eyes adjusted to blinding glare of florescent lights. His first impression was that he was n a petshop. Rax laughed, must be some weird dream he was having, dreaming of being in captivity. He was free, a wild animal, not some caged pet. However, the more he blinked, and laughed it off, the more he came to realise that this felt so real. He gripped the metal of the cage, and shook it. It rattled, and he felt the cold steel in his grasp. He rattled the cage some more, and suddenly, he felt a zap in the bakc of his neck, causing his grip to slacken, as he fell forward against the cage.

"What the hell...?" he reached up to his neck, and his paws ahppened across a sleek collar around his neck. He felt along the edge of it, until it came across a little box at the back. "... A shock collar?" He sat back, totally at a loss for words. He looked around him some more, and he saw various other anthros all over the room, and in their own cages, or sharing one with another. Then he saw someone pass his cage, a young teen human, younger than he was, around 16 or 17. He was looking at a Border Collie, and a Husky, both in cages. "Huh? we're... p-pets..?" Rax mumbled under his breath, jaw hanging loose. He was dumbstruck by the idea. How could humans do such a thing? nonetheless, Rax sat silently, shuddering at the thought of a life imprisoned under someone else's control, and feared that his wild heart would become a caged bird.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

The tigress padded around her cage, which was simply too small for her to stretch out, despite being the biggest cage there. Stripes was used to being sold and kept in small cages, she was used to the shock-collars and the humans who used her and abused her like a soulless machine. Despite her nature as a wild animal, she was gentle. Too gentle. She had been declawed at a young age and disciplined not to attack humans. She pitied some of the other creatures here... like the puppy who was just too young to be in a cold cage like this. She talked to him every now and then to calm him down. He told her his name was Oreo, and he had grown attached to her. Then there were the sister and brother who had just been reunited, lying down on their bellies, their cages side-by-side, their noses touching each other for comfort. Then there were Blitzen, Fiera and Duke. A Malamute and two German Shepherds. They were not made to be enclosed in such small spaces.

Then there were the wild ones. The Jackal, Dusk, a beautiful female who actually seemed relieved to be back in a cage after her master abandoned her. And two foxes, one she didn't know the name of, the other being new. Its disgusting the things Humans do for money... catching untamed animals... and receiving them back, maybe even destroying them because they were too much to handle.

~ ~ ~

Alicia was a lonely girl looking for pets to love. She lived in a big house with a big yard, and wished to share it with a pet to play with. She entered the shop, looking around. Occasionally, she leaned over to talk to one of the anthros inside the cages softly. A lot of them stayed away from her. Those were not the ones she wanted. She wanted friendly ones, the ones that she was sure she could handle and care for.

She set her eyes on two that she really wanted: A gorgeous, strong looking, black furred German Shepherd with an adorable goofy look on him, and a fox who seemed so lost and miserable. She approached their cages, greeting the German Shepherd first. "Hello there." She smiled at him softly.

~ ~ ~

Ray was excited. A pet! A pet! He finally got a big enough house to own a pet! Oh joy! Oh fun! But which one? A female? A male? Maybe both?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Blitzen stepped up to Frank cautiously when she was let out of her cage. She cautiously sniffed his hand, getting used to his scent.

"...a-are you my new master?" she asked timidly, almost afraid that he would hit her on the spot.

Duke crawled up to the nice looking girl that had spoken to him, and whimpered deeply.

"Please pick me...I need space to roam and be free. If you do, I promise we can play and be best friends." He pleaded.

Brandon took one look at the tigress in her cage, and his jaw dropped. His cock twitched in his jeans, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"I want her. I don't care how much she costs. I want her as my pet." He said simply, then looked over at the two foxes. He saw the female, and thought, "what the Hell..."

"And that female fox, too. I'll take her." He said, pointing to Ishana.

The Employee gave Brandon a look that simply said, "we both know what you want them for". Brandon returned the look with one that said, "keep thinking that, and I'll shove my boot so far up your ass, it'll take a team of surgeons to remove it".

The Employee gulped, then went to the Tigress's cage, and let her out for him to get a better look at her.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan