Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank}

Frank laughed as he saw Bliz get hit. "Bud, are you okay?" Chuckling as he handed him his food, he handed another plate to Blitz. "Eat up there's pliantly more where that came from!" He said with a smile, waving Coll over another plate ready for her.

{Raymond}

Kyu whines loudly. "Alright, fine... But as long as it dosen't change my sent." He finished his food as he sat on the floor looking around. "Ahhh, Yes, the cars and rifles, I have gotten away from many hunters and almost hit by alot of cars." Laughs. "Never thought I would make it this far!" tail wagging slowly as he sat there moving int a corner to get comfortable.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Dans*

"AWW!! innie a cute one? :P" Sylphie smiled, as she suddenly began to squeeze the life out of poor Oreo, smothering him with her C-cups unintentionally

*Brandons'*

"Uhh.... I'll hav..." she muttered, as she closed her eyes, and prodded the brochure. "... This one!" She muttered, as she poked an asian dish.

*Alicias'*

Rax continued to eat. "Wow... this Is delicious! better than eating raw fish!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
[Brandon]

"That's sweet and sour pork with stir fried rice, its kind of nice, and I heard it was pretty good." Stripes agreed, and turned to face Brandon, her unrestrained breasts bobbing and bouncing freely as she turned. "Ishy will try the sweet'n'sour pork stir fry rice Brandon." She told him, smiling cheerily.

[Frank]

"Yeah, I'm awright." Bliz grinned, scritching the spot on his noggin where the frisby popped him. "Thanks Frank."

"Are you sure I can eat this? It looks delicious, but I wasn't allowed to eat this kind of food before..." Coll asked, perking her ears up and tilting er head slightly, inhaling the sweet scents.

"-And it isn't funny!" Bliz called at Blitz laughingly.

[Dan]

Oreo yelped weakly, one eye popping out while his other eye was screwed shut tight. "I- c-can't- b-breaaaathe-" He whimpered.

[Alicia]

"Here you go Duke..." Alicia cooed as she lowered his tray of newly grilled t-bone steak onto the floor for him, ruffling his ears affectionately. "I'm going to have to start getting used to both of your instincts and habits!" She giggled sweetly and tucked into her own steak.

[Raymond]

"Aw don't worry Kyu," Ray assured him, patting him on the head. "I'll show you how to cross the street without getting flattened." He snickered, and turned to face Fiera. "D'you like ball?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: good to have this game back.

IC:

{Brandon's}

Brandon nodded, and whipped out his cellphone, quickly calling in the orders.

"...I got an idea for a quick laugh when the delivery guy gets here." He smirked.

He then picked up a small remote, and Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'n' Roses began playing on the rather nice CD player next to his TV.

{Frank's}

Blitzen rolled onto her back, her tongue sticking out cutely.

"Ugh, I couldn't eat another bite, Mr. Frank!" she groaned contently.

{Alicia}

Duke yipped happily, and laid down on the floor, grabbing the steak in his paws and chewing on it like a dog would, his tail wagging allover the place, his paws and muzzle getting dirty with the juices and seasonings from the delicious steak.

{Raymond's}

Fiera grinned slyly, her tail wagging slowly.

"Balls, or ball?" she asked,m stifling a giggle.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Frank]

cheeking his watch he gets up stretching. "Well, I'm glad your okay Bliz." petting his head as he smiled at Blitz "And that's just as good." But when he looked over to Coll he was slightly puzzled at her behavior. The others seemed fine, but she seemed... Unknowing and confused. "Yeah, Coll... Its fine to eat. Just don't eat to much." He laughed a little as he guested Bliz and Blitz inside and making Coll stay. He did this by sitting down next to her placing a hand on her shoulder.

[Kyu]

Kyu yipped happily as his tail wagged quickly with a smile on his face. He looked at Fiera tilting his head. "Little sexually don't you think?" he laughed a little staying close to Raymond in case she attacked.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(Alicias)

"Damn.. and I thought I was a wild animal.." Rax muttered, as he finished what was left of his dinner, looking pretty clean, for not using any kitchen utensils. He licks his paw pads clean, since the meat juices had stained them a nice bronzeish color. "So.. what now?' he asked, giving a rather loud belch.

(Dans)

Sylphie continued to hug Oreo for a few more seconds, before she released her crushing grip of him. "Nya!" I'm so excited I have a new friend now!" the cat-girl said in excitement, as she ran back over to her play area.

chuckling loudly, Dan shrugged. "I knew you were kinda getting lonely and bored... judging by the state of my chairs..." he muttered, nodding towards the frayed, and worn arms of one chair, that clearly showed how brutal Sylhpies claws were*

(Brandons)

"Oh? like?" Ishana asked, as she looked at Brandon with excitement in her eyes. "I love jokes!" she quipped, as her tail wagged to and fro, merely a blur of orage-red.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

[Brandon]

"I'm listening, Brandon!" The tigress purred contently.

[Frank]

The Alaskan Husky closed his eyes and stuck the tip of his tongue out of his muzzle a little when Frank patted his head. He never got anything like that before, but it was nice. "But... I haven't eaten yet." Blizzard cocked an ear to the side as Frank gestured for him to go inside.

Coll giggled at Bliz cutely as she munched on some food. "Mmm..." She moaned a little as she savored its flavor before eating doggishly. She was hungry. "This is real good Frank!"

[Dan]

Oreo took a sharp intake of air, and gasped a couple of times, panting and breathing. "I think she likes me!" He tilted his head up toward Dan cutely. "...Does she?" He asked, uncertain.

[Alicia]

"Aww!" Alicia laughed as she watched Duke eat. "That's so cuuuute!" She exclaimed. "Wow, that was pretty loud Rax! Haha! I have to check your fur for fleas and ticks, then give you a bath... or my dad won't let me keep you." She sighed. "So I'm really, really sorry if you hate baths..." She said, resting a hand just above the base of Duke's tail and patting it.

[Raymond]

"I have balls." Ray said playfully, producing two tennis balls from behind his back. "Do you want to play with my balls too, Kyu?" He laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: bringing this back because I'm stressed out and depressed, and there's no one online to talk to.

{Brandon}

Brandon was about to reveal his plan, when he noticed the mail he put on the table. Then the lights went out.

"God fucking damnit." He sighed, feeling worse than earlier, "and here I am without enough money to pay the lightbill..."

He sighed shakily, trying not to break down in front of his pets.

{Frank}

Blitz went inside obediantly, tail wagging slightly, as she explored his house a little more.

{Alicia}

Duke's tail wagged slightly, then stopped.

"...wait. Bath? As in the cold garden hose outside?" he whined worriedly, as he remembered all his previous baths.

{Ray}

Fiera grinned, then burst out into giggles. She knew her new master was going to be a fun one.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Frank]

Frank handed Bliz a plate. "Now, In, in. Get in! There's a storm a brewing! Plus you can talk and get to know Blitz while you eat." He laughed playfully leading Bliz inside and closing the door behind him he went back and sat down next to Coll, watching her eat. "Coll... What were your old masters like? how did they treat you and everything? Because honestly I'm a little concerned." Frank Ask her placing a hand on her leg petting it lightly.

[Ray]

"Sure?" Tilting his head as he watched Fiera laugh. "W-whats so funny? Are you going to do something to me?" Whining. "And don't make fun of my tin foil hat!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(Dans)

Dan nodded. "I bet it's 'cuz you look damn adorable..." the human said, as Sylphie wandered off. "Well, I'll let you two hang for a bit, as I go and do some stuff..."

(Alicias)

"Bath... x_x oh great... please don't tell me you're gonna use de-fleaing shampoo, because that stuff smells like ass..." Rax muttered, as he finished what was lef ton his plate, his fu matted with beef juice.

(Bs)

"Ack!" Ishana gasped, as the lights went off. "What happened?" she asked, feeling a little confused.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.