Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon]

Stripes easily reached up on the fridge, took the menus, and handed them over to Brandon, her tail flicking left and right. "Here you go, Brandon." She purred delicately.

[Frank]

Bliz growled at the tree and rammed his head at it, getting a goofy expression of euphoria as he keeled over backwards. "Thasagoodtree..." He mumbled at himself and looked up at Frank, who was upside down. "Nope- they're solid!"

"O-outside? But I can't go outside I-" Coll stammered, until Fiera mentioned he frisbee, from which Coll underwent an extreme change in personality. "Frisbee? Frisbee! Play! Play! Play!" She barked happily, tail wagging furiously.

[Alicia]

Alicia giggled at his response and scratched him a little more briskly. "You like that Rax?" She asked, and then her maid served them each a plate of thick, juicy, t-bone steaks. "Oh yay, the food's here! Come on Rax, Duke! Lets eat out in the veranda!" She laughed and lifted her plate, leading them outside.

[Dan]

Oreo hopped out of the car, sticking his nose in the air as he took in the new scents. Dan's area smelled like food. He panted excitedly, staying obediently by Dan's side. His tail wagged and occasionally brushed against the human's leg.

[Raymond]

Raymond laughed at their antics as he made them both hotdogs, handing them one each. "Go on, help yourselves!" He urged them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

"Thanks." He grinned up at her, then spread the vast array of Takeout menus on the coffee table.

"Okay, who wants what?" he asked them, "we got chinese, japanese, korean, italian, american, mexican, indian, and at least seventeen different pizza and wing places. Take your pic. Don't be afraid to order from more than one place, it's fun to see if they show up at the same time."

{Frank}

Blitzen giggled at Bliz, then winged the frizbee at Coll.

"Catch!" she yipped happily.

{Alicia}

Duke followed her obediantly. He had no idea where.

"...what's a Veranda?" he asked, confused.

Where he came from, he either ate in the yard, or, if it was raining, in the barn or under the house.

{Ray}

Fiera gave up on pestering Kyu, and took her hotdog.

"You got any ketchup, mustard, and relish?" she asked, handing Kyu's hotdog to him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Frank laughed at Bliz as Blitz snatched the Frisbee out of his hand. "Heh, hey Blitz thats not nice." Shurges. "Oh well." He says as he walks over to get a lawn chair and sit in it as he watched them. "It's so nice out... Perfect smoking weather." With that said he mouthed a cigarette out of a box and light it up he sat there watching his new pets play, cheeking his watch making sure to go back when the food was ready.

~`~`~`~`~`~

Kyu got back up and hesitantly reached out for the hot dog and snatched it as he screed away from her, he examined and sniffed the hot dog trying to figure out if it was good or not, he slowly took a bit of it and as soon as he chewed on it his tail wagged happily. "This is good. Thank you Raymond!" he said as he ate his food with both paws.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Alicias'*

"mhhh... yeah.." rax muttered, as she rubbed him for a little more, until the food arrived, at which point Rax literally just rushed passed the little girl, and jumped into his seat. "YUM!"

*B's*

Ishana stared at the pamphlet a moment, trying to discern wat those really weird markings on the paper were. "Uhm... I have a question... what's with the funny papers with all these weird pictures of food? I thought we were gonna eat... or is THIS the food?" and as she said that, she picked one up, and inserted it into her mouth, taking a bite out of it, and chewing, before swallowing. "Ew... didn't have much flavor.. x_x"

*Dan's*

Danny led Oreo inside, and as he closed the door behind the puppy, he muttered aloud. "Sylphie, I'm home, and you have a new room mate!" the human smiled, as he looked down at Oreo.

"Welcome home, and for reals?!" the cat-girl said, as she turned a corner, and spotted the pup. She froze in place, and stared at him, wide-eyed.

OOC: yes, let's say Ishana's a feral pet that doesn't know EVERYTHING about the human world, whereas Rax is also Feral, but at leats has been around enough to pick up on things... in opther words: Ishana is illiterate, and also doesn't know math, or anything else besides speech and cleanliness :P

also, Ray, I won't post a profile of Sylphie for now... I'll get to it later...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
OOC: No prob Dan, just glad you're alive! XD

IC:

[Brandon]

"Ohh, okay, how about a pizza... and some teriyaki?" Stripes leaned over and tapped the flyers. She looked over at Ishana and smiled lightly, sympathizing with her. She at least learned enough about reading, writing and maths so she could teach toddlers a little about each, and it was tough. She learned young, but had to be good enough that she wouldn't influence her young masters and mistresses negatively. "These are menus, Ishana. They're little bits of paper that humans use for reference when they want to order food from places that sell them. Here, I'll help you." The large tigress explained softly, and read the food items out loud, occasionally explaining what the more exotic foods were.

[Dan]

Oreo looked up at Dan, a small paw grasping his pant-leg nervously. He looked back at Sylphie bashfully, and raised a small paw to wave at the cat shyly. "H-hello..."

[Frank]

Coll jumped and caught the frisbee in her jaws, wagging her tail furiously. "I CAUGHGT IGT!" She squealed happily and tossed it back.

Ban watched his sister and her new friend playing contently, his tail wagging slowly. He could get used to this lifestyle.

[Alicia]

Alicia laughed at the poor fox. "Or we could eat right here! Poor Rax, you must be hungry!" The girl said lightly. "C'mon Duke, you can dig in too!"

[Raymond]

"Its okay, help yourself!" Raymond assured him as he passed Fiera the sauces and relish. "Here you go, have yourself a generous helping. I have to show you guys where to bathe later!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

He winced when he saw Ishana eat the takeout pamphlet.

"...there goes Golden Wok..." he muttered to himself.

He shrugged it off, and laid back in the couch, watching Stripes tell Ishana all about the food. Thoughts of them making out with eachother kept polluting his mind, and he secretly hoped they didn't see his erection.

{Frank}

"Toss it to Blizz!" she barked happily, her tail wagging up a storm.

{Alicia}

Duke was curious as to what this Veranda was, but he was more excited about his food.

He plopped down on the floor, tail wagging, as he gave Alicia a begging look, wanting his food.

{Raymond}

Fiera squirted some mustard, ketchup, and relish on her hotdog, and munched happily.

"Mmm...I stole some of this stuff from a picnic as a pup...so tasty..." she moaned blissfully, as if she was orgasming from her mouth.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*Brandon's*

"Uhh... okay.. X_X" Ishana was a little confused, nonetheless she listened, not wanting to feel lost again. "Okay... well... I've never eaten any of this stuff before, so just get me whatever..." she muttered, as she looked through the pamphlets again.

*Alicia's*

"So..." Rax muttered, as he looked at the steak, before he pulled it off the plate, with his bare paws, and began eating it. "MHH!! this is pretty damn good! I've never had one so nice and warm before!" he muttered, reminiscing about his youth spent stealing them fresh off the grills from picnicing/BBQ-ing families at the nearby park where he used to live.

*Dan's*

The cat-girl stared at Oreo a little more, a smile creeping across her face, before she pounced the pup. "AWWh! so adorable!" she smiled at him, hugging him while they lay on the floor.

"haha! least we got intro's outta the way, then!" Danny smiled, as he watched Sylphie lick Oreos' cheeks.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
{Frank}

Frank smiled as he got up and went inside after a few minuets he came back out with plates of food, steamed vegetables with white rice he had assortments of tops for the food. "Come on guys, time to eat." Frank called over to them, he set up there food on the table with him, he was treating them as if they were his family more then anything.

{Raymond}

Kyu took more hot dogs and trotted away after eating his full he looked at Raymond with puppy dog eyes "Bathe? ...But, but... I like how I smell. I smell like fox musk." He whined shadily. he looked at Fiera snickering. "That's it? I stole so much stuff from humans before , they think its cute to feed us!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Brandon]

"Okay Ishana, I'll tell Brandon. Do you at least want anything that looks like you'll like it from the pictures?" Stripes asked, placing a large paw on Ishana's shoulder as she leaned over to indicate at some of the pictures. Her tail swished left and right, exposing her left buttcheek, then right buttcheek, as if taking turns. They looked so soft and firm, and fluffy. They were nicely rounded and furry. When she bent over a little, the white fuzz hiding her crotch revealed what seemed to be the faintest, most delicate pink line there to Brandon. She shifted, and the traces of pink vanished.

[Frank]

"Weee!" Coll tossed the frisby at Bliz.

"Food?" Bliz raised his head, his tail wagging as he smelled the delicious stuff Frank made. "Ow!" He grunted as the frisbee caught him on the forehead. He shook it off, his pointy ears flapping a little, before he got up and hauled himself up and trotted over excitedly.

[Dan]

"Yipe!" Oreo yelped cutely in surprise as the cat-girl pounced him off his feet, his tail curled between his legs. "Uh- th-thanks Sylphie, I... like you too?" He mumbled nervously, and gave the catgirl's cheek one small lick.

[Alicia]

"Oh I'm so glad you like it Rax!" Alicia cheered, clapping her hands together. She looked down at Duke, and died a little inside from his cute doggy charm. "Aw you don't have to do that Duke, you can eat any time you want!" The girl said as she lowered his tray of newly grilled t-bone steak onto the floor for him. "There you go... if you're happy just eating on the floor." She ruffled his ears affectionately.

[Raymond]

"Oh? What else did you steal as a pup?" Raymond chuckled and pet her head. "Yeah, we're suckers for feeding wild animals. Not too keen on the smell though, I'm sorry. I'll use scentless shampoo. Its just to get rid of some of the germs or dirt in your fur from being in that cage so long." He explained.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: yes, I know I went static for a few days. I've been busy painting a car. Also, after y'all post, this RP's on hiatus until Ray comes back.

IC:

{Brandon}

Brandon already knew what he wanted, and was busy messing with his CD Player, playing air guitar to the song Harvester Of Sorrow by Metallica. If either of them could read his lips, they may have been disturbed by his tastes in music. He opened his eyes, and was immediately drawn to Stripes' ass again. It was big, huge even, but it wasn't fat. Like an oversized version of the ideal booty. A tent formed again in his jeans, as he sat hypnotized.

{Frank}

Blitzen fell over laughing at Bliz, after watching him get whacked in the head with the frisbee. She stopped after a bit, and trotted over to Frank, unable to pass up food.

{Alicia}

Duke sat on the floor next to Alicia happily, his tail thumping noisily against the table. He was drooling slightly, but waited patiently to be served his meal.

{Raymond}

Fiera giggled at Kyu, in between bites of her hot dog.

"Oh, please. I've stolen my fair share of things." She grinned, "but I got in way over my head with the cars and the automatic weapons, though."

She was joking, but she liked how Kyu squirmed. It was amusing.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan