Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank's}

"Woah!" Frank said almost falling to the floor laughing at Blitz reaction. "I can tell you'll eat anything." Frank nodded as he started to boil a bunch of vegetables along with cooking some white rice. "Thanks Ban, You want to go out and relax with your sister out there?" He said as he waited for the food to complete. He walked over to his back door to let them out. "Its all yours fellas." Frank said cheerily looking out side, It was a rather nice day to.

{Raymond's}

Kyu looked at Fiera eyes browed "Excuses me for not wanting to get hunted..." Kyu slowly moved over to her but ready to run at a moments notice, he quietly passed her to the table to get one of the biscuits to eat. He looked back over to Fiera, watching her as he ate his biscuits. "These are rather good though.~" Kyu said happily tail slightly wagging.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Dans car*

"Okay! burgers here! let's eat!" he smiled, as he parked in the parking lot, rolling the windows down some, so the rbeeze could enter, as he enjoyed his burger.

*Brandons' shack*

Ishana continued to watch TV, until her eyes began to water. "ugh.. my eyes hurt..." she voiced, as she leaned closer to the TV.

*Alicia's abode*

Rax wiped his feet, as he followed his little owner, his stomach growling in hunger. "so... will there be colored sprinkles on the ice cream?" he asked, thinking of what kind of fur colors he could make with various sprinkles.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
[Brandon]

"There now Brandon..." Stripes patted his back tenderly. "I hope you have a bring pets to work day where you work. I'd like to see you in action." She giggled lightly.

"Ishana dear, not too close to the screen. Rest your eyes a little." She called over at the vixen.

[Frank]

"Yeah, thanks Frank." Bliz thanked his new friend, and got outside for a little walkabout in the yard. He was used to sleeping being tied outside, so it was only natural that he was an outside kinda guy-dog. He was bred for strength and endurance, and right now, he wanted to plow through something. He had been in the cage for far too long. Luckily, he had as much self-control as he had fur. He didn't want to break anything that belonged to Frank.

Coll was kept indoors all the time, never allowed out to play before. She had near boundless energy, but she focused it all on staying strong amidst all the abuse and neglect her owners were forcing on her. Now, she was used to sitting in one area. She was punished for going outside in the past, so it was only natural that she feared the yard. She watched her twin brother from the window, tail wagging. She couldn't believe her brother was a Husky.

[Alicia]

The girl giggled. Duke was singing! How cute! "Of course Rax, you can have all the sprinkles you want! I'm sure we have some around here somewhere, we get free icecream from my mom. She owns an ice cream franchise!" She explained, and picked a phone up, asking the cook to grill some steaks for their new guests.

She couldn't help but scratch Duke's back occasionally, then asked Rax. "Hey, I know you're not used to it, but can I touch you? Physical interaction's supposed to be good for our bonding."

[Raymond]

Raymond grinned cheerily as he poured them glasses of milk. "Know how to twist, lick and dunk Oreos? They're great with milk!" He asked as he transferred the cooked bacon, sausages and ham onto a plate lined with paper napkins. He brought the plate over to the table and got them some hotdog buns, ketchup and other sauces to experiment with. He ruffled Kyu's ears lightly. "And don't worry! The mean German Shepherd won't hunt you when I'm around!" He laughed, and turned to face Fiera. "Won't you? You should smile like that more, you're prettier when you smile."

[Dan]

"Mmm..." Oreo raised his head, closing his eyes as the breeze ruffled his fur a little. The smell of burgers wafting around the car was good too. Unwrapping his kids meal burger, he looked up at Dan before he tucked in. "Mr.?" He asked to see if Dan was listening. "Thanks."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Dan, Frank, you guys are assholes for lagging me out like that on the IM Conference, then ditching. You guys suck more balls than Elton John.

IC:

Brandon let go of Stripes, "accidentally" groping her butt. It felt like cake made of kittens. If he could, he'd do it again. She had a nice butt...

"...so, Ishana, you like Video Games?" he asked, trying to not make light of the fact he just groped his pet.

{Frank}

Blitzen ran out into the yard, exploring her new surroundings. It was much nicer than her old place. She sniffed all the trees, looked at everything in the yard, then walked back up to the house, her upcurved tail wagging happily.

{Alicia}

Duke stopped singing when he heard her telling the chef to put some steaks on.

"OOH, OOH!!!" he yipped excitedly, "CAN I HAVE A T-BONE?!"

{Raymond}

Fiera giggled slightly, at Ray's complement.

"...you also just said I'm ugly when I'm mad." She snickered, and playfully grabbed Kyu around the neck, giving him a noogie, "besides, I wouldn't hurt you, Kyu, you're too cute!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
{Frank's}

Frank watched Bliz and Blitz play laughing slightly. "I'm going to have to buy them toys." He looked over to Coll and wondered to himself before saying. "Why aren't you going outside? Coll? Its a beautiful day and Blitz and your brothers out there." He said as he attended to his cooking checking his watch. "Are you scared or something?" as he mixed the food up so it would cook evenly.

{Raymond's}

Kicks and flairs his arms and legs out trying to escape until he went slack realizing she really didn't mean any harm tough he still didn't feel safe. "H-Hey! stop it! That's not funny! y-your messing up my head fur!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Alicias' manor*

"Erhm... sure, I guess?" Rax muttered, as he stood next to the young girl.

*B's shack*

"hmm? step abck? uhm... sure..." Ishana said, as she slidback a few feet. ".. what'dya know! my eyes don't hurt anymore!" she muttered, before she truend around to face B. "Erhm... what're video games?" she asked the human.

*Dans'*

Danny eats his burger, nodding his response to the pup. "so... gonan eat?" he asked, burger in his mouth.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

[Brandon]

Stripes was fully aware of what Brandon just did, but she paid no heed to it. She was used to that form of contact by now.

[Frank]

Bliz trotted here and there, sniffing around the yard filled with unfamiliar scents. He came across a rather large tree and sat under it, facing the trunk. Then lowering his head, he pushes against the tree, confident with its sturdiness. He was exerting some of his energy into pushing, and after a while, was satisfied. He'd mark the tree, but it wasn't his.

Coll wagged her tail briefly as she was addressed. "Maybe a little."

[Alicia]

"Sure, why not? Here Duke!" Alicia rubbed the sides of his head and lead him to the dining room. "This is where we will eat together, but you really don't have to eat in here all the time. You can eat in the garden, or the living room too. You guys hungry? Lunch will be here in a few minutes!" She giggled.

"Here we go Rax..." She placed a hand on his back and scratched a little.

[Raymond]

"D'aww, you two look sweet together!" Raymond laughed. "And of course not! I haven't seen you mad yet, but I bet you're cute!"

[Dan]

"Yep!" Oreo chortled and chomped down on his burger, making small 'Mnm-mnm-mnm-" sounds as he chewed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

"...well, let's take a look at what I got." He said, pulling a milk crate out from under the homemade coffeetable, "we got games about racing, wars...."

His stomach grumbled suddenly, causing him to look at his two roommates.

"....eh, how's about some food, first. Stripes, can you hand me those takeout menus that're on top of the fridge?"

{Frank}

Blitzen giggled at Bliz. She knew he was tempted to mark it as his own territory.

"Aww, come on, Coll." She smiled, and gently took her paw, dragging her outside, "Frank's nice. So's the outside. Come on! I found a frisbee in the yard we can play with!"

{Alicia}

Duke sat on the floor obediantly at Her foot. He never ate at a table before in his life, let alone inside. He was used to eating slop out of a rusted hubcap on the dusty floor outside.

{Ray}

Fiera giggled, and let Kyu go.

"Oh, relax. I don't think I could hurt you if I tried!" she smiled, "I heard you Kitsune guys have special powers."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
{Frank's}

Frank laughed at Blitzen. "I was about to do that." Sighed he was going to use the alone time to explain why he wanted Blitz and Bliz to share a room. He left the food took cook slowly, and followed his pets outside. He called over to Bliz. "Did you move my trees around?!" Playfully laughing he added. "I'm going to have to get you some toys ain't I?" walking over to the Frisbee and wondering how it got there. "...Hmmm... Must be the next door... Oh well." Shurges as he picks it up looking at the three. "Play?"

{Raymond's}

Falls back onto his butt he looks up at her fixing and tilting his head. "S-special? .... Power? ...What do you mean?" He said as he just realized what Raymond said, He got lightly annoyed. "Cute? ...With something that can kill me? ... Humans are wired..."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*B's place*

Ishana stared at Brandon, a blank look on her face. "Uhm.. I've never played video games before.. so I have no idea what those are.. ^^;;" she muttered, her tail swaying behind her, as she turned to face the human.

*D's car*

Danny finally arrived home, as he opened the garage door. He parked inside, and tossed the wrapper into the burger bag, having finished eating already. "We're home!" Altima said, as he climbed out, and opened the passenger door for Oreo.

*Alicia's place*

"Uhm..." Rax shdudered, as he felt goosebumps run along his spine. A human was actually touching him. He felt a little awkward about it, but at the same time being scratched felt good, so he stood still, his back semi-rigid. "hrrr.."
Digimon P&P RPG forum.