Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon's]

"I don't know, Brandon..." Stripes spoke softly, as honest as she could. "Some people are just very hard to please, no matter what you do. Sometimes they just don't want you to suffer, but unknown to them... they're the cause of your suffering." She told him, rinsing and drying the dishes.

[Frank's]

"Sorry..." Coll smiled at Blitzen and Frank. "I forget sometimes."

"Tch... alright..." Bliz grimaced at himself. "An inanimate object being worth more than our life... like I haven't heard that before..." He muttered to himself softly, reminding himself accidentally of all the things his mistress told him.

[Alicia's]

"Oh, those?" Alicia asked, scritching Duke behind the ears. "My daddy's over protective. He says now that I have my own house, I need protection. You can play with the guards whenever you like, they're friendly." She told him.

[Raymond's]

Raymond laughed and started frying some sausages. "One meaty meal, coming right up! Oh don't roll there Kyu! You might get oil on your fur and get burned!" He then called out at Fiera. "There are biscuits on the table! Help yourself if you want any!"

[Petshop]

"Yes sir!" Oreo yapped obediently, walking beside Dan to his car.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

He sighed, and got up. He walked over to Stripes, and hugged her warmly around her waist.

"I'm sorry, then" he said, burying his face in the soft fur of her back, "for everyone who hurts us, whether they know it or not."

{Alicia}

"Okay!" Duke beamed, tail wagging, "do you wanna play? Or are you too busy to play right now?"

Duke remembered his past. He was overly playful, causing much stress with his former owners, even though he didn't mean to. So, he learned to ask to play before actually doing it.

{Frank}

Blitzen nodded obediantly.

"Then I won't go down there, to keep your instruments safe." She replied quietly.

{Raymond}

Fiera got up, tail wagging, hips swaying from side to side gently.

"I seriously hope you don't mean dog biscuits." She giggled, as she stepped into the kitchen.

Her nostrils were greeted with the wonderous aroma of frying meat. It made her drool slightly.

"...I was always so jealous of the humans. They ate steak and chicken and pork, and only fed me kibble. Then they'd get angry at me for giving into temptation and getting in the garbage after their scraps." She sighed, "why couldn't I get an owner as nice as you at first?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*alicia's house*

Rax sighed, as he lay on thr ground, staring up at the sky. "Wow.. this place is nice..." he muttered, as he stretched lazily.

*Brandon's house*

"ahh.. phew.." Ishana muttered, as she tossed ehrself onto the cuch, happy that she managed t rid the house of at least SOME kind of nastiness.

*in Dan's car*

Dan opened his cars' passenger seat, as he waited fr Oreo to enter. "So, Oreo... what kind of food you like?" he asked, as he started the car.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Frank patted and ruffled Coll's ears "Its okay, I promise with all my heart I will treat you all well and keep you safe."

Frank turned to Blitz and replied. "No, no, no. You can go down there just don't touch any of it unless I'm around." He then turned to Bliz and said playfully "I'm getting dizzy." He laughed

he started to face Bliz with a frown. "Obviously someone can't take a joke, Bliz... Its a medifor... You guys all together were only like, 6oo$ there's about roughly 1,5oo$ worth of stuff down there, and as I said you can touch it, but only under my supervision." Frank said with a pant "Man... So many people to take care of." He smiled then laughed.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Kyu quickly stopped playing with the tile as soon as Fiera came into the room, moving quickly to Raymonds side, he hide behind him poking out from behind him. He whined as he looked at the German shepherd. "You had to get her? Shes going to eat me in my sleep!" cowering behind Raymond, Ears and tail drooped.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Brandon]

The tigress dried her paws and placed one on top of his head comfortingly, ruffling his hair slowly. "For what its worth, I think you're doing great."

[Alicia]

The girl giggled at her new pets. Oh how fun and cute they were! "Of course I'll play with you Duke! But aren't you guys hungry? We can eat first if you are! I'm sure you're tired of that dry dog food they feed you!"

[Frank]

"Oh, you mean you were being literal. Cuz the stuff down there's literally much more expensive than how much you paid for us." Bliz grinned at him weakly. "Well, you saved us from being put down... so we want to help out around here."

"Yeah!" Coll agreed.

[Raymond]

"Nope, Oreos!" Ray chuckled as he fried some more bacon with sausages. "Aw... I'm kinda rare. Y'know, a semi-hippie?" He joked and went over, ruffling her ears before running back to the stove. He chuckled at Kyu's assumptions.

"Naw Kyu! She's nice! You should be friends! No need to feel threatened by her!" He laughed.

[Danny]

"I'll eat anything you want me to, I won't complain, I promise." Oreo promised as he climbed into Dan's car.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

He smiled up at Stripes, trying to keep from crying. That was the first time ever someone had told him he was doing a good job with his life. He sniffed, and ran his hand underneath his glasses.

"..s-s-sorry..." he choked, "I g-got something in my eyes..."

{Frank}

Blitz looked up at Frank quietly.

"...still, just to be safe, I won't go down there without you, Frank." She replied.

{Alicia}

Duke shook his head excitedly.

"Yeah! Yeah!' he yipped happily, "anything that isn't dog food!"

{Raymond}

Fiera grinned at Kyu playfully, as she munched on an Oreo Cookie.

"Yeah, C'mon, Kyu. I won't bite." She chomped down on the cookie, smiling, "hard."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
{Frank}

"I like your enthusiasm guys." Frank laughed at Coll ruffling her ears. " 'Emo' one second and energetic and happy the next, I love it." Frank turned to Blitz. "Blitz... Relax your acting to serious, I know this is the first time we meet but have some charter will yeah?...Besides, I'm sure you can control yourself and I trust you." Petting her head.

"Now what's mines is yours and what yours is mine, because I own you." he said playfully to the bunch, he walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"...Uhm... Guys... What do you eat???" Frank said giving them a confused look.

{Raymond}

Kyu stared at her and blinked. "Uhm... What are you trying to say Fiera?" looking at her his head tilted he slowly creep out from behind Raymond, but close to him, still slightly scared of her.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
((B is gonna kill you, Frank...))

*Alicia's*

Rax looked over at Alicia, and Duke. "I don't mind... long as it isn't dog food... oh! and the more colorful the meal, the better! :D"

*Brandons'*

Ishana payed no mind at the other two, as she looked over at a lot of his stuff. "Neat-o! a TV!" She said, as she plopped right in front of it, her eyes only 2 feet away from the screen.

Dan's house*

All right-y then!" Dan said, as he started the car, and ehaded off, stopping by a mcdonalds, ordering himself a double-cheeseburger meal, and a happy meal burger for Oreo, handing him the bag* here's your burger! enjoy!"
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
[Brandon's]

"Its okay Brandon. Keep it up. Living with you will be a wonderful experience." Stripes said softly, placing a paw on his shoulder. She felt a lot of inner conflict coming the young man. Out of instinct, habit, and sense of self-duty, she was compelled to act as a standing mother-figure for him somewhat.

[Frank's]

"Oh, anything!" Coll yapped happily. "If we can eat that stuff from the pet shop, we can eat anything!" She giggled.

"I'm with Coll." Bliz agreed, staring blankly out the window. "I like your yard, Frank."

[Raymond's]

Raymond laughed, patting Kyu's head comfortingly. "Ah, c'mon now Fiera! Don't tease the poor guy like that!" He chuckle. His new 'roommates' were pretty fun.

[Alicia's]

"Oh that's good!" Alicia said, "Our cook is grilling some steaks, and we're having icecream for desert! I hope you'll enjoy!" She told them as she lead them to the front of her house... which in reality was just a small manor/mansion. "Please wipe your feet on the welcome mat, it'd save the cleaning ladies some trouble!" She giggled at them sweetly.

[Dan's]

Oreo took the bag hesitantly. He never had fast-food before, no one really bothered. "Thanks Mr.!" The puppy thanked his new master as he opened the bag. It smelled nice, and there was even a little toy inside.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

He now felt conflicted. She comforted him for the first time in his life, and he loved her for that. Almost like she was his mother. But, her soft fur, powerful scent, and shapely figure compelled him to do dirty things with her.

He hugged her tighter, and buried his face in between her breasts. He didn't mean to, she was just too tall for him to reach her shoulder. His mind suddenly drifted to Ishana, and more dirty thoughts began to cloud his mind.

{Frank}

Blitzen's tail wagged at the mention of food.

"F-f-food?" she asked, "as in actual, fresh food?!"

She practically jumped on his shoulders, hugging him tightly.

"REAL FOOOD!!!" she yipped happily.

{Alicia}

Duke's jaw dropped, as he wiped his feet, and stepped into the house. It was huge! Massive! He couldn't believe his luck! He moved on up, to the east side, to a deluxe apartment, in the sky.

He even started singing, "I'm movin' on up, to the east side, to a deluxe apartment, in the skyyyyyy..."

{Raymond}

Fiera stifled a giggle, the first time she did so in months.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I couldn't resist it, Raymond. He's just too easy to scare!"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan