Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
*Brandon's house*

"O.o oh-kay...?" Ishana looked at the human, before she wrinkled ehr nose in disgust. "Egh... sick..." she grimaced, as she lifted a few trash bags. "... Where do you throw this stuff away?" She asked, burrying ehr muzzle into her arm. Her nose was quite sensitive to smell, and being this close to foul-smelling Trahs was burning the insides of ehr nostrils.

*Alicia's house*

"So...." Rax muttered, as they soon arrived at their destination. "what do you have planned for us?" he asked, as he scratched his head a little.

*pet shop*

Danny smiled at Oreo, before leading the pup towards one of the toy aisles. "SEe any toy you like?" He asked.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Frank looked at her "Shock collars? They put them on you? That's barbarically cruel..." Reaching around her neck and taking it off her he scratched her neck as he took it off fluffing up her flatted fur as he turned to Coll and Bliz "Do you guys have them on to?" Looking at them as he patted Blitz head ruffling her ears.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Kyu grinned as his tail wagged as he explored the house a little taking in his new surroundings he whines happily and loudly as he curls at the base of the couch "Ohhhhhhhh!!!~~~~ My spot.~" He smiled happily as he lied there a little rubbing around it marking it with his scent. "Hungry? Yeah I am. The place didn't know how to feed me!" He laughed as he got back up curiously sniffing around it smelt powerfully of something he never smelt before but he didn't know what the smell was he just continued to sniff about.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Frank's]

Bliz and Coll trotted over and hunched themselves over submissively, and tilted their heads, exposing the electroshock collars for him. Coll's was yellow, Bliz's was bright red. It clashed with their fur.

"Yeah... I don't really mind mine, I was raised with it." Bliz grinned at Frank weakly. "Mind taking Colleen's off, please?"

[Brandon's]

Stripes wrinkled her sensitive, pink, feline nose a little, but she didn't complain. "Okay, Brandon was it? That's very nice of you.." She said, and leaned over, licking his cheek once. "I'll do the dishes, okay?"

[Alicia's]

The girl giggled, ruffling Duke's ears with both hands. She holds the sides of his head and kisses the crown of his head. "You're soooo sweet!" She laughed. She opened the gate to her large front yard, complete with a miniature obstacle course for those with extra-energy. She turned toward Rax and smiled at him softly. "Planned for you? Oh I don't have anything planned... well, I'm going to feed you first, I know you're hungry... then I'll get those collars off you, and then give you a bath! Please cooperate with me, okay?" She asked sweetly, pecking Rax on the nose, not caring about his smell or if he was 'dirty'.

[Raymond's]

"I'll go rustle up some bacon, sausages and porkchops. You two make yourselves at home, we've got two toilets, one upstairs, one downstairs, a basement full of junk I don't really use, an attic full of old stuff, four rooms, two of which you can call your own if you don't want to sleep in my room, one of which I'll leave as a guest room." Raymond told them. "You've got free run of the house, but... uh... you're gonna have to help me clean sometimes, alright? We're gonna be friends, roommates, compadres, amigos, the works."

"And Kyu?" He laughed. "You can curl up on the couches if you want, I don't mind. I'm not allergic to fur, I'll just brush it off the seat later."

[Pet Shop]

Oreo wagged his tail harder. "Really Mr.? I can have one?" He asked, not believing how nice this owner was compared to his last three. He was a sweet pup, and even his past owners had no idea why they abandoned him. Usually, they didn't have the time to take care of him, or they moved away and couldn't bring him. Thanks to that, he grew distant toward 'owners', thinking everyone leaves eventually.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

"Ah, just take it to the curb. The Garbage men hate me enough as it is." He said to Ishana, as he took his boots off, to massage the soreness out of his feet, "and thanks, Stripes. Between pulling parts at the scrapyard, being dragged to god knows where by the neighbors, and dealing with my mom, I tend to let home upkeep slide..."

He sighed inwardly, as his phone rang.

"Speak of the bitch herself..." he sighed, as he answered it, "Hi....not much. Got some new pets....no, I can take care of myself. I can handle two pets... yes, yes I can take care of myself. I have a job, a truck, and my own place.....you know what? I'm sick of this. No, I'm not going back to school.....I don't care if I dropped out. I happen to be very happy with my life....WELL, YOUR IDEA OF HAPPINESS ISN'T MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS.....NO, DAD DIDN'T TELL ME TO SAY THAT. I HAVEN'T LIVED WITH DAD IN OVER A YEAR, HOW CAN HE TELL ME TO SAY THAT? I HAVE A JOB. A DAMN FINE JOB. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME....YES, I'M HAPPY WORKING MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T CALL ME EVER AGAIN....NO, FUCK OFF....THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BETTER BE IN A PINE BOX!!!"

{Frank}

Blitzen rubbed her neck, feeling the fur under where the collar once was. Her tail wagged, as she hugged Frank, pressing her warm, furry body against his.

"Thank you, Frank." She smiled, "I promise to be a good pet."

{Alicia}

Duke flipped out when he saw the yard. He ran laps around it, a black blur as he played his way through the obstacle course.

"I'M SO HAPPPYYYY!!!!" he shouted, bouncing up and down, tail a solid blur.

{Raymond}

Fiera grinned, and laid on the floor, in front of the fireplace, tail wagging. She looked over at Kyu, smiling.

"I do believe we hit the jackpot with this human." She grinned.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*Alicias' house*

"Uh-uhm..." Rax blushed as he recieved the kiss. Normaly any kiss for him, save for on his lips, or... his unmentionables, wouldn't have made him feels so flustered, or hot-collared for that reason, but from this cute little girl? Shudders ran down his spine, as his pinkish fox-cock poked out momentarily, before he flushed any naughty thoughts that lingered in his mind, before he focused on the expansive backyard, which compeltely cleared his mind, heck, he forgot all about the kiss. "Whoa... big yard!"

*Brandons' house*

"eghhh.." Ishana grunted, as she pushed the door open with her bum, heading to the curb with a few bags in paw. As she walked outside, and took a look at the neighborhood, she realised there were several other anthro pets. She managed to recognize one or two from the shop, but otherwise a few others she had never seen before.

*Pet shop*

Yup, lil' buddy! Go ahead, take yer pick!" Danny smiled, as he waited by the counter, ready to finalize his purchase, ready to take Oreo home, and introduce Oreo to his other pet.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Frank laughed as he struggled to walk over to Coll and Bliz "Its alright Blitz I'm not going to shock you guys that would be mean." He took Coll's collar off and turned to Bliz laughing "Awh, why would you let your stay on? going to make to your sister run away by herself?~" He added playfully as he took it off from around his neck and tossed it aside. "But trust me... Don't run away until I get a collar with information on it or you guys will get something worse then a shock... Death..." He looked at them with a smile petting them

`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Kyu whines "But its comfy here! And a basement with a bunch of junk?~" Kyu grins happily yet slyly "Sounds fun!~" walking around and exploring the house some more scratching at the floors a bit being bored trying to entertain himself, he looks over to Fiera and murs hiding behind the couch from her. German shepherds where one of the breads of dogs he was scared of. "Y-yeah... You stay over there and I'll just stay over here..." Poking his head out form behind the couch at her.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Brandon's]

Out of instinct, and habit, the large tigress walked up until she was behind him, and gave him a nice, warm, comforting hug. "It must have been tough with a mother like that." She said, and went over to the sink, and started doing the dishes with amazing dexterity for someone with large paws.

[Frank's]

"Actually... Death sounds pretty nice." Coll sighed sadly. She was tired of being passed around, shocked and abused.

Bliz put a warm paw on her shoulder. "Don't say that, anything's better than death." He assured her and gave Frank a certain look. "And even of we wanted to run... its not like we have anywhere to go. We're your dogs, you bought us. Point taken." He said, turned. "I'm going to go look around. Is that okay?"

[Alicia's]

Alicia was absolutely thrilled to see Duke so happy. There were several guards with anthropomorphic German Shepherd Dog partners guarding the gates. She nodded at Rax cheerfully. "Its one of the reasons I wanted to adopt a few of you. You'd have lots of fun around here!"

[Raymond's]

"Yeah, well, its all up to you Kyu! You're a funny fox, aintcha?" Ray laughed as he heated the oil in a pan.

[Pet Shop]

Oreo looked around, and found a rubber carrot that squeaked when squeezed. Instantly falling in love with it, he picked it up and held it out to Dan. "Can I have this one?" He asked sweetly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Brandon}

He sighed, feeling himself wrapped in her massive furry arms. He felt a little better at the hug.

"Why can't she just leave me be? I don't want some desk job, or a nice car, or some trophy wife. I'm happy, right now. Why can't she be happy for me?" he sighed, looking at Stripes.

{Frank}

Blitzen looked at Coll, stunned.

"Don't say that...." she said quietly, "I wouldn't wish death on anyone."

{Raymond}

Fiera rolled over on her back, stretching out.

"Mmm...it feels so good to be out of that cage!" she laughed, arching her back suggestively, tail wagging, "and actual meat, none of that dried out crap! A girl can get used to this!"

{Alicia}

Duke trotted back up to Alicia, tail wagging.

"What's with the big fence and the guards?" he smiled, tail wagging.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Rax tossed himself onto the grass of the backyard, stretchign, as he felt the comfortable feel of earht, and grass against his body. "ooh, yeaahhh..." he murred happily, as he rolled over a few times.

*Brandon's*

Ishana continued back and forth between Brandon's little shakc, and the curb, depositing more of the trash, until pretty much every single bag was taken out, save for a bag full of lint, and dirt that felt too comfortable to sit on to just throw away.

*Petshop*

All righty! ring this up, as well!" Danny said, as he took the toy, and put it next to the register, before he completed the transaction: Oreo was now his pet. "All right, ready to go to your new home?" Danny asked the dog, as he led him towards his car, a black '99 honda accord.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Gasp "Coll don't say that. Your with me now, Your going to be treated well now." Frank said as he threw the collars onto a nearby table. "Now, you been in the pet shop for a while and its getting close to noon... Who's up for food cause I know I am."

Frank laughed "Sure Bliz. Look around though there's not a lot to look at... Oh... And Don't... Go near.... My guitar stuff, in the basement. If anything brakes I will be pissed. Seriously all that stuff cost more then your lives." He gestured to Bliz to swaying both arms open to allow him to walk where he pleased. "Make yourself at home."

`~`~`~`~`~`~

Ignoring Fiera and following Raymond into the kitchen wandering around sniffing at the oil pan he covered his snout with both paws moving his head away from it "Ahhh.~~~ Sttttrooong~~~" He whines as he quickly forgets about it and playfully hops about pouncing onto the tile floors of the room.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz