Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
"Uh, no, I want to give you a test run. I never had a pet before, I'm trying to be responsible, y'know what I mean?" Ray told Kyu, scritching him behind the ears lightly. "Then I'll see what I can do, huh? Anyway..." He approached Fienra's cage as an employee unlocked her cage. Ray knelt down on one knee to show her he meant no harm. "Hey there... I'm going to adopt you, okay?" He asked her, smiling lightly.

Toni raised her head, looking up at Dan, used to his entrances by now, before lowering her head down to her folded knees again.

Oreo's ears drooped a little in his cage. It was Fatman again! He was somewhat funny, but Oreo couldn't even smile. His friend, Stripes, was gone.

Alicia laughed softly and ruffled his ears with both hands. "You're a friendly guy!" She smiled, and turned to face Rax's cage. "Hey Duke, you want a playmate?" She cleared her throat a little. "Well hello Mr. Rax. I'm going to take you out of that cage so I can bring you home and feed you something meaty. Are you okay with that?" She winked at the fox.

~ ~ ~

"I can fit if you want me in the cab." Stripes purred at her new boy. "I'm flexible."

~ ~ ~

"Your 'guy' got our information wrong. Neither of us are shy." Bliz informed Frank as they followed him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiera looked up at Raymond curiously.

"You know full well I would much rather be at the gates of Hell than trapped in this cage." She responded, stretching out as she exited the cage.

She looked over at Rax, and smiled playfully. At least she'd have one of her own kind to hang out with.

Brandon laughed, and motioned for her to get in the cab of the truck.

"By all means. This is a 3/4 ton truck. It'll handle all of us in the cab at once!" He laughed heartily.

Inside his head, he was jumping for joy. He now owned two things that almost every furry wanted. A tigress and a vixen!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"M-meaty?! SURE!" Rax smiled, as he leapt towards the opening for the cage,r eady to brust out soon, as the cage door opened.

Danny walked around the store, looking at all the furries that were in cages. "Hmm... what should I get..." he muttered to himself. "I have a cat already, so.... a dog'd seem like the next choice.." he muttered, as te stopped by Oreo's cage. "Hello, puppy! whoojagoobubbie!" he said "Cutely" at Oreo, as he stuck a hand into the cage to pet the pup.

Ishana sat in the passenger seat, next to Brandon. "So... do you live far?" she aske dhim.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Kyu whined a little then panted as well as waged his tail as Ray scratched behind his ear he tilted his head so Raymond could get a better angle "Ohh~ Okay.~ T-That feels nice!~~~" Kyu smiled and yiped happily as his tail continued to wag.

Frank started to point out all of his living quarters as he explained... It was like any normal house A kitchen, a living room, a basement, and a upstairs where all his rooms were.

"But theirs a problem... I only have 2 rooms... unless one of you wants to sleep in a tub." Frank laughed then added "And I only have three beds... So I'm going to have to share a room and bed with someone until I plan something out. I hope you don't mind..." Frank cracked a small smile."So, other then that any questions?"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh that's great! I like your background." Raymond chuckled and signed her papers. "Well, c'mon, lets get you two fed and cleaned up so you can get used to your new living space and stuff. Heehee, I read that in a pet-owner's manual. We're going to be gooood friends." He said, and scritched Kyu' ears some more.

Alicia laughed as an employee opened his cage. She rubbed his ears warmly after signing some papers. "Well come on you two, I'll take you home right now. I don't live so far, so I suppose we can walk there, stretch your legs a little."

Oreo was down on the dumps, but he wagged his tail for Dan, and raised his head, ears folded, enjoying Dan's petting. He stuck the tip of his tongue out of his closed muzzle a little.

~ ~ ~

Stripes sat at the back, tail swishing around patiently. She stuck her large head up front between the seats to look out the windshield. Smiling cheerily.

~ ~ ~

"Ze- I mean, Bliz and I can share one bed." Coll told Frank softly. "So its okay... unless, you know, the bed's too small."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Blitzen looked at them, "before this, I slept on the floor. I don't need a bed, I'll be fine....though it would be nice to have someone sleep with me....being alone in that cage was scary."

Duke followed obediantly, tail wagging furiously.

"Do you have a big yard? Can we play when we get home? Can you get me one of those stuffed ducks that quacks when I bite down on it?" he asked happily.

Fiera followed Ray quietly. She could smell the hormones radiating from the teen. It would only be a matter of time....

Brandon got in his truck, and drove down the road.

"Ah, not far. Now, before we get home, I gotta lay down some ground rules." He began, turning down another street, "one, I'm not treating you like pets. More like roommates. Two, don't just get up and leave. I'm giving you faith on this, don't let me down. Three, don't touch my rifle, or my truck, unless I let you. Four, if my door's closed, I wanna be left alone. Five, just kick back and relax. I won't be a prick unless you're a prick."

By the time he finished talking, he pulled up to a double-wide trailerhouse, and shut his truck off.

"It aint much, but there's three rooms, and two bathrooms. Enough room for all of us." He said, stepping out his truck.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*B's house*

"Uhm.. a-all right.." Ishana said, as she muttere dthe rules confusedly. ">_< t-too many rules!" she muttered under her breath, as she followed the teen.

*outside the store*

"Sure, I guess..." Rax muttered, as he followed Alicia, stretching a little. The cage he was in kept him cramped, so he had to crawl to be able to move aorund without hitting his head.

*petshop*

"AWWW puppie likes!" Dan said, as he continued to pet Oreo for a little. "Know what? I think I'm gonna keep this one!" he said, as he headed towards the counter, and talked with the employee, before filling out some papers. Eventually, the employee opened Oreo's cage, and Dan beckoned the puppy out.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Frank waged his finger "Ah, ah, ah... Your sleeping with me Coll, Bliz Blitz are going to sleep together." He smiled at them then whispered to Coll "Don't worry, I'll tell you later why." he smiled at her, If you need anything tell me... And later I'll show you all to the person living in that trailer." He laughs as he counties to show them around making them get comfortable with there surroundings

`~`~`~`~`~`~

Kyu lightly kicked his paw on the floor as Raymond keep petting his ears "Y-you know about my background? How? I barely know about it... All I remember I was stalking through my regular grounds one day and passed out and ended up here." he laughed as his tail wagged slightly as he followed Raymond about.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Raymond hummed a nameless tune lightly as he led them to his house, a two story, four bedroom, two bathroom house with a small yard and a large backyard. "Yeah, that's most of your background really! My challenge is domesticating you a little. Don't be afraid to give me a hard time, I don't believe in punishing pets. You're going to be my friends now, so if you want to be difficult, that's okay. Its part of the experience, I suppose." He grinned at the two as he opened the gate for them. "And oh... please don't try to escape. I saved up as much as I could just to adopt you two, and I'm giving you as much freedom as I can around the house... so I'm going to trust you now, please don't run away from me. I'll get lonely again. Now who's hungry?" he smiled.

~ ~ ~

Alicia laughed lightheartedly as she walked her new pets home. "Yes! Uh-huh, we can! Sure I can! Why not?" Alicia giggled, simply loving how sweet Duke was.

[Brandon's]

"Ten-four, Chief." Stripes saluted Brandon playfully. "Want I should help out?" She purred at him as she got out of his truck.

[Frank's]

"Now just hold on a sec-" Bliz got in front of Coll defensively. He was protective of his newly-reunited sister. What was this guy trying to pull? But Coll put an arm in front of him, and shook her head. Bliz knew she was right. Frank was the owner now, they had no say in this. He didn't want either of them, Blitzen included, to get electric shocks because of him. He stepped back, and hung his head down, ears folded flat against his skull.

"Okay, Frank." Coll smiled at Frank softly.

[Petshop]

Oreo got out of the cage and sat by Dan's leg, leaning his head against the human's knee. He was glad to be out of the cage, and this human wasn't threatening at all. He was nice, so Oreo had to be nice in return. "Hi... Mr. I'm Oreo!" He yapped, tail wagging softly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Frank}

Blitzen looked at Bliz, then Frank. Her tail went between her legs, and she hid behind Frank.

"Please don't shock us, Mr. Frank." She pleaded, "I don't like seeing us get hurt. I promise I'll be good, and won't run away, if you take the shock collar off."

{Raymond}

Fiera followed Raymond around, taking in her new surroundings.

"I won't hurt you if you won't hurt me." She smiled, tail wagging, "and i'd LOVE something other than that dry kibble they've been feeding us."

{Alicia}

Duke hugged her tightly, tail wagging furiously.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" he squealed happily.

{Brandon}

Brandon led them inside, the Double-Wide. It was dirty on the inside, purely from him either being too busy or too lazy to clean. Dirty dishes were in the sink and on the table, and garbage bags were stacked up by the door. He plopped down on the faded brown couch in his living room, checking on a clearly illegal plant he kept in a large flowerpot next to the couch, grinning.

"Heh, unless you wanna suck my dick, not really." He remarked, "seriously, tomorrow I'm getting you two clothes. Especially you."

He pointed at Stripes, laughing slightly, "because I have a thing for tigers, and large breasted women. You're both. And you, Ishana, you're literally a fox. This is gonna be a true test to keep me from doing dirty things to you!"

He laughed at his joked, and turned the big screen TV on.

"Until then, why don'ch'y'all just get comfortable. I'll get started on dinner in a bit."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan