Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Ishana wasn't paying much attention, her pass-time being zoning out on occasion. She stared absent-mindedly at a particular spot between the collars, and the leashes, enjoying one of her fantasies without even showing it, a feat she managed to learn while spending a month in this pet shop.

Rax continued to examine, and inspect his cage, in case he could find a weak spot that he could wear out with time, before trying to escape. After 5 minutes of searching, he got tired, and simply gave up. He began to feel thirsty and wondered what he was supposed to drink, until he realised there was a bowl of water. He picked it up, and began to sip at the edge of it, until some water dripped down his front, matting his fur. "ahh, damn this tastes funny.." he muttered, as he wiped his mouth.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Frank laughed at her "You seem scared." He said as he kindly put his hand on her head and scratched behind her ears.

"No no no, I'm not your new Master, I'm your new friend." He laughed again as he stopped petting her leading them out to of the store to his car.

"So you know the other two?" He said as he opened the door to his passenger side of his car. "Like... are they boyfriend and girlfriend or something?" He laughed, as he shut the door for her and opened the back door for the two before he got into the driver seat.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh you're such a sweet big guy..." Alicia reached into the cage and pet his ears. "I want to adopt this one, please." She asked an employee, who opened Duke's cage. "What's your name, fella?" She asked him. She had asked about his background, and was happy to hear that he was from a farm. Maybe he'd be nice to have around.

Stripes got out of her cage and stretched out beautifully, her beautiful stripes showing. She was naked, but her fur covered her naughty bits decently. Oreo whined as he watched her, and she nudged his cage. "Its okay pup, you'll be fine." She assured him, and stood up straight, hunching a little to keep her head from scraping the ceiling. She sat in front of him, purring beautifully. "Hello. Are you my new owner?"

"That one." Ray gestured at Fiera. "And that one, if you will." He gestured at Kyuubi.

Bliz and Coll followed Frank silently, standing close to each other. They just met each other again after so long, they feared being separated again. They noticed Frank was not a very responsible owner, not asking the shop about their background, whether they were dangerous, where they came from...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Blizten sighed in relief, and stuck her tongue out cutely when she felt him scratch behind her ears. At least he seemed nice.

"N-no, I only know them from the pet shop. We normally don't talk to eachother much." She replied as she got into his car.

"My name's Duke, ma'am!" he said, tail thumping noisily against the side of the cage. She seemed nice. She would be fun to play with.

Brandon struggled to read the paperwork on her background. His eyes kept drifting off the paper and onto her large, but lithe body.

"...yeah, I'll take 'em both. Looks like you'll have to ride in the bed of my truck, Stripes." He told her, smiling slightly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ishana was rudely snapped out of ehr daydream, as the employee opened ehr cage, and puleld ehr out, attaching a cheap leash to ehr collar, and handing the end of it to B. "Hey..." she grunted as she was yanked sideways once or twice. Well, she knew it was coming eventually. she was goign to be someone's pet, and she'd be farther away from her kits, if she could ever find them again.

Rax sat in the corner of his cage, as he saw so many of the anthros within the pet shop leave their cages, and be taken by other owners.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Kyu looked at the odd human pointing at him thinking. 'Oh god, Why is he pointing at me? he looks wired.' Until an employee took him out of his cage.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know Oh~ A fox! You never know what there going to do... No, don't touch me I can walk myself..." Walking up to Raymond almost obediently. "Hello wired person. Your my owner now? Great. My last owners took me back here... To "Playful" If you know what I mean." Laughs as his tail wags.

Frank started to drive away "Its Okay it was a joke, There brother and sister... Rather odd that ones a husky and the others a Collie." Shurges as he drove on driving back to his house.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Well Duke," Alicia said as she read and signed his adoption papers. "You're coming home with me today. You must be hungry." She giggled, and went over to Rax's cage. "Hello there. What's your name?" She asked the fox sweetly.

The two dogs sat quietly behind Frank's car. "Hey... thanks for adopting us both." Bliz finally broke the silence. If he was going to be their owner, he had to break the ice.

"Oh, well, hi." Ray greeted the fox casually. "I'm busting you out as soon as I get a second pet." He laughed as he signed Kyu's papers, then followed an employee who let Fiera out. "Hi there girl!" Ray cooed as he leaned down, hands on his lap.

"I don't mind, sir." Stripes purred at him, rubbing her body against his in a catlike manner. With a last wave at the puppy, she followed him out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kyu gasped "Your sending me back to the wild?!" Trying to trick Ray into doing so. "Yay! I get to see my mate and kits again!!!"

Frank pulled into a garage of his house and laughed as he let them all out "Bliz, the guy said your usually shy at first, I thought your sister would say something first..." He playfully added "Trying to look big and bad for her?" Laughing as he started to walk into the the main part of the house. "Don't touch anything and I'll show you around your new living quarters girls and guy." He said obnoxiously as he did so.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"hmm? oh! uhh... hi... I'm Rax.." Rax muttered, as he looked lazily over at Alicia.

"dun nuh nuh nuh nuh nah, fat-man!" cried a rather large, husky kid, as he walked into the store. "Hey guys!" he casually greeted the employees at the store. They rolled their eyes: it was common for him to brust into a place, singing the theme to batman, except exchanging bat, for fat. "So... what's on the "menue" today, boys?" He asked, as he looked around at all the pets.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

OOC: Do NOT fuck up the rotation again. Especially when I'm in a foul mood.

IC:

Blitzen followed Frank and the other two Furs into the house, looking around quietly. She was really starting to like Frank, as she walked up beside him, tail wagging softly.

Duke all but jumped for joy when the nice lady said she was taking him. They let him out of his cage, and he hugged her tightly, his tail wagging furiously. The employee didn't shock him for it, because he knew this one couldn't hurt anyone.

Brandon opened the passanger door on his truck for Ishana, and the tailgate for Stripes.

"Hop on in, Ishy. You don't mind if I call you Ishy, do you?" he asked nicely, smiling softly, then looked at Stripes, "if you think the three of us can fit in the cab, climb on in. If not, I'll open the back window so we can talk on the way back home."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan