Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"YES!" Mar said, thrilled as he watched her milk herself in front of him. It was such a great turn on! Seeing her fingers around those large globes of fat flesh squeezing sensually against each other as her equally fat nipples released streams of her delicious milk, filling the jug. "You sure make lame work out of cows!" he complimented, grabbing the jug and downing it as eagerly as before, showing how much he loved his girlfriend's tasty milk.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness purred happily wrapping her arms around his waist which immediately ending up letting her breasts pressed against his leg. "I'm happy that your happy my dear Marrie~<3" she nuzzle her head against him. "Now, you didn't burn the clothes and stuff did you?" she narrowed her eyes at him. "And don't you lie to me!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tasty!" Mar said with a big grin, his face already stuffed to the max with sausages and hotcakes. "Can you say gourmet breakfast with a valkyrie of a waitress?" He grinned more, cuddling Lily to his chest as he chewed. "Couldn't ask for anything better!" his tail wagged excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The white lioness couldn't take it anymore, she slammed her fist at his chest, "YOU DIDN"T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!" She huffed, she really hates it when guys ignore her especially when it happens to be her boyfriend.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Really scared at her reaction, Mar nearly shrank down, his jaw slightly dropped and his eyes widened greatly. He blinked once and then quietly said, "Uhm... maybe?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe!?" Tigerlily roared, "Don't tell me you actually burn them! Now I have pay for the clothes, and blankets AGAIN! Grrrrrrrrr......" The lioness complained scratching her head furiously messing up her black hair and then all of a sudden she cried... "Wahhhhhhhhhahahah...."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh c'mon... they weren't that costy, right?" Mar shrugged, patting Lily's back to comfort her, "And besides, I can ask a friend of mine to let me work as a bodyguard or something for a night! That'll pay a few hundred more blankets." He said nonchalantly, smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily glared at him growling, "It costed me 400 bucks! Plus 80 bucks for a chinese silk dress!" but the thought of him working as a bodyguard made her even more worried, picturing him dressing up as bodyguard and lots of women surrounding him with hearts in their eyes. "Um...Marrie...I know in the job I can't be around you at work, but can I please....?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm... well, bodyguard stuff is kind of dangerous. Although I'm sure if you stood around unnoticed nobody would hurt you! Sure you can come!" Mar grinned, "I'm sure they'll pay over 600 bucks a night. They are like that. I just need to give my friend a call!" the dragon said, his tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah don't worry I got magic with me." The lioness wink, "But if the girls ever touch you! I'll give them a piece of my mind or two!" She blurted but then closed her mouth as she noticed what she had said. "I mean yea, I'll help out...." She laughed nervously.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)