Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
Hey there, decided to make one for uh... stuff. It's only 'tween tigerlily and I, DMX, so the public will have to stay off... and be an audience of quiet people jerking at our smexiness. In other news, godzilla's just begun attacking Racoon City. So you've got an XXXXXX movie to watch, or a comedy. What will it be?

---------------

Anyway, let's start, Lily, we know each other so it'll be redundant to put profiles... let'sa go!

---------------

(Mar's apartment)

Mar yawned, stretching on his bed as he scratched around his blue ears, his eyes lazily opening as he was holding a large mat of fur on his broad chest... but it actually was a fur, which was none other than his sleepyhead girlfriend known as Lily. He patted the lioness' head softly, "Mornin'." He said softly, eyes mid-closed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like a regular lion sleeping almost 24 hours a day, still sleeping on her regular nap, just yawned, her big...er...huge breasts pressing softly against her boyfriend's chest and continued to sleep not moving, and enjoying her sweet lil daydream of hers. "Marrie~<3 your so hot dressed up like that....~<3" she mumbled cutely.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar sweatdropped a bit after hearing about the dream, but lightly laughed, it wasn't often that he was awake before Lily. Even though he wasn't a default race known for sleeping a lot unlike her, he was a rather heavy sleeper. This morning though, he somehow had made it back from dreamland, and was having fun hearing about his girlfriend's silly dreams. "So what else are you thinking of? Silly male-dresses, huh?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nooooo....you in a tho-" Tigerlily stopped for a moment as, her eyes wide as possibly get throwing herself to get up from laying her bedlike dragon. "ong............." She ended her last word. Blushing madly after she said that, "Where you listening to me while I was sleep talking!?!" She screamed at him and playfully throwing a pillow at Mar's head. "Your so-um...what's the word...ignorant!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oi oi! It's not my fault you kept babbling about me!" Mar snorted back, catching the pillow, but grinning afterwards, "And besides, what's with you playing like this?" he grew a smirk, "Have it back!" he laughed, slamming the pillow onto Lily's face playfully as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily falled backwards as the pillow threw at her head making poor lioness flying and landed on the floor. "....Geez you gotta learn your own strength...but, if you wanna fight so be it!" she roared, she painted more pillows and then throws a whole bunch of pillows at him like crazy!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's ears folded back as his pupils shrank, speechless at the lot of pillows coming at him. He wasn't awake enough for his reflexes to be working well enough. He tried lowering his head to parry the oncoming pillows but in the end, he was inevitable buried under the hurled items. "Arrgh! Hey! No fair! I didn't use magic!" he complained, his head popping out from the mountain of pillows. "Rawr, your chest looks sexy from afar too." He said sensually suddenly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's what you get for mess'n with the kitty! KUKUKU!" she giggled evilly. Her new laugh phase is very awkward but didn't care as long she had her revenge. But then she blushed immediately when he comment about her breasts, "Is that all you'll ever be talking about?" She sneered. "My boobs?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar laid onto the pillow mountain like a lizard, posing on his belly as he stared at Lily's chest from afar with a sensual smirk, "They are sexy mountains of flesh. The biggest pair in the whole neighborhood and the envy of the city. You gotta be kidding if I wouldn't talk about 'em!" he grinned, wagging his tail while grinning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily just then couldn't stop looking at his...muscular abs. 'Oh no....he's showing it off to me...' she squeal herself in her mind blushing madly like innocent girl she's always been. "Your just a per-verted boyfriend." She said rolling her eyes as her white furry breasts bounced.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)