Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Just prepare some hotcakes, sausages, bacon and lots of orange juice, a good jug of your self-milked milk, and I'll be a happy dragon in the morning!" Mar casually said, despite just having asked his girlfriend to milk herself for his breakfast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness sneered, she propped herself off the pile of cum and was about to head to kitchen but, she immediately stop herself, "Oh and Marrie before I paint the food you wanted...can you clean up the mess while your at it?" She smiled innocently.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"ONLY if..." Mar grinned, sitting up and looking at Lily, "The milk is the only thing not painted, and actually..." he directed his perverted eyes towards her large chest, "Drawn out from your breasts, by your soft hands, in a large jug... in front of me." He demanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know, I know." Tigerlily rolled her eyes playfully, "Just clean this place up!" she ordered leaving him alone going to the kitchen to whip up her paintbrush, she painted the food with exception of the milk. She then pressed her breast producing her lioness milk inside the large jug and then bottled it up.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't hear you moaning!" Mar said as he begun piling up towels and cloths as he found them to get rid of the cum and milk excess everywhere. The smell wouldn't go anytime soon. "Hope when I go down you've got both hands on those fat nipples of yours and filling bottles!!" he sang, hurling each towel in air before he would throw a fireball to it and disintigrate the messy cloths so there would be no evidence left (Pun!).
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Oh gosh aren't you lazy XD)
"Oh geez what a baby!" Tigerlily pouted squeezing her breasts but, while having huge breasts she moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhh....." She moaned loudly so her boyfriend could hear the pleasant girlish cries. "I hope you didn't burn the frabric! Those cost alot of money!" She growled still pressing her milk into the huge milk jug until it reached to the top.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar quickly went came down the stairs, entering into the kitchen where he found Lily and the large jug of milk. "Mrr? Wow! It's full!" he said, lifting the jar up in one hand and downing it with a few quick gulps, before he burped loudly. "Ahh! Refreshing!" he murred, before looking down at his half-naked girlfriend with a grin. "Seconds? I wanna see you milking those tits." The dragon smirked sensually, putting the jar on the table again and sat down to admire her, his tail wagging expectantly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily sneered playfully at him before pressing again with her breasts, "Ohhhhhh......Marrrrieeee....." She moaned as she pressed it somewhat hard around her breasts as it is big around her hands and fingers, "Youuu dddidn't burn them did you? Ah..." She moaned pleasuring filling the milk again but this time with the other breast.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmrrr..." murred Mar, content about seeing her play with her own tits as his eyes narrowed and he watched her happily. "Here's comin'. Pour it all in that jar!" the dragon excitedly said, "And squish those fat nipples! Show 'em who's boss! I want all those gallons of milk to come out!" he cheered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily rolled her eyes feeling the dragon ignored her sayings as usual, she then squeeze them tightly, which makes a large splurt of gallons of milk instantly filling the top of the jug. "There you go."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)