Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Hey hey! You're taking things way out of context!" Mar said, standing up and turning 'round to face the corner where Lily had dug herself onto, the blankets obviously tenting with her huge tits. "I said SENSUALLY overweight. Which means all your 'extra weight' is in your chest. And I love it like that!" Mar grinned, going over the bed where Lily was hiding as his childish personality kicked in, making him rub his enormous, still hard boner onto the lump where Lily was hiding. "Come on... come out... no one's gonna eat yoouu!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lily stopped crying but blushed until her face his red as she felt his hard dragonhood touching her back, "S-s-stop it." the lioness suddenly couldn't help but laugh. "Your so just being funny...." her ears then perked and then being cheerful again, her kitty reflexes kicked in as she started playing with his large dragon penis with her paws.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrawr! That's m-much better!" Mar said, stuttering from the pleasure as he humped the covers and Lily, pushing her enormous chest with the head of his dick, some pre coming out as he felt the round breasts through the covers. "Ohhh found the mountains!" he chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eep don't make a mess around the covers!" The white lioness cried out pulling the covers off. "I want your cock like this~<3" she purred putting the large dragon ontop of her asianic clothing. The feeling of his hard dragon hood made her cooed and her tail swirling.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, so I'm allowed to mess THIS?" Mar grinned wide, grabbing his cock and squeezing it a bit, making him murr as pre flowed out and onto her dress. "Ohhh mrrr..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily licked her lips sexually as the cum was covering her face. "Mmmm Marrie~<3 Your so sweet~<3." She smiled sweetly have her hands rubbing his huge dragon hood.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrghh..." Mar murred, "I want a titty fuck..." he said, his cock edged down to rub along her cleavage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh....you do?" She cooed at her boyfriend, the heat is starting to devoloped making her behavior be alittle strange. "Aww okay~<3 titty fuck it is!" The lioness stick out her tongue cutely at him, holding her hands underneath her breasts and bought it very close to his cock. "Let it rip! Marrie!" she shouted at her blue dragon stud.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh yeah!" roared Mar as he could almost feel the two ginormous orbs around his equally titanic member. "Rrrraawr!" He said as the friction rubbed his meat as he pushe through her cleavage. "Squeeze me! Milk meee!" he pleaded, blushing as his pre started to shoot out wildly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm....bursting...." Tigerlily goaned feeling the milk burst through her clothes and covered his cock with her sweet milk. "Ahhhhh!" She moaned moving her chest against his cock to excite him more for him to cum, her nipples then spilled some of her milk at Mar's face.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)