Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
Mar rolled around on his back, his head facing her as the dragon put his arms behind his head, just to show off his bulging arm muscles, his abs and pectorals. "Bet you want me to cover those big tits with all my jizz." He grinned playfully, his eyes narrowing arrogantly as he continued to wag his tail. He was horny, especially from staring at her large FF-cup tits, but he was trying to hold it in. "Rawr, put on a bra or I'll really shower you."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well if it wasn't for your horness then maybe I would've wear a bra!" she argued back, indeed they did as seeing as she's already butt naked due to the blue and white dragon's eager erection and her perky breasts. Then she quickly give in putting on her 'pink' lacey bra and 'pink' lacey underwear.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mrr... you still look crazingly sexy. Put on something more on or else..." Mar warned, his right claw having his 2-feet long cock in hand, stroking it idly against his muscled belly while murring softly from the stimulation. "I'll shoot from here." The masturbating dragon said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eeeeep!" She shrieked blushing even more madly, she quickly put on her chinese clothes. "There!" but then covered her eyes quickly trying to hide her eyes from seeing her dragon god hard like cock.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar smirked cockily again, gripping his erect cock as it nearly passed his chest from its sheer size and length, "Mrrr... try those on." He suggested, "I wanna see your boobs stretching that dress." he grinned widely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What on?" she questioned him confusingly still trying to not see her boyfriend's hard cock. But, she curiosity has kill this cat as she peeked through her fingers. "Ohhhh....my....." her face turning totally red.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well duh, your dresses! Try another one on..." Mar said, murring lustfully. "I wanna see your huge boobs tearing through your clothes, c'mon. Show me sexy!" he said, still stroking himself idly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily rolled her eyes wearing like another one, "I look silly and fat!" she cried after wearing another one but he is right her huge breasts trying to get some room from the tight clothing.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fat? No way. Your waist is still as trim as ever." Mar said, watching with feverish lust at his girlfriend's antics. "Just 'cause your mammaries are mountains of fat and milk, that doesn't mean you're fat! Just a bit... sensually overweight." He grinned lustfully. "By the way, you look sexy and pretty in that dress."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Usually the term overweight is by far the worst word you ever say that to the girlfriend, with that the poor lioness began to cried, "AHhhhhhhhhahhahahhahahaaahahahahhahaaahhh......youuuurrr sooo meannnnnnnn......" she headed by the nearest bed crying over the blankets. "Youuuuu hurt my feelings!" she declared at him sobbing over just because she's ABIT overweight.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)