Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"I am..." he trailed off, snuggling just comfortably onto Lily's chest, his tongue lapping around for milk and her soft fur.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The furry lioness's cheeks continue to flush, her cheeks baring redness over her tan like fur, a sweatdrop suddenly appeared behind her forehead. "Um....do you want to go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air honey?" she laughed nervously, probably because of the warm milk.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Suuure..." Mar said, almost hypnotized by her sensual figure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"...Your not listening again are you?" The lioness glared at him, pushing his head of her chest and taking him by the arm although she can barely tug the heavy muscled blue dragon with the least amount of her strength. "C'mon get up!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, alright..." Mar said, following his girlfriend outside, "What'cha wanna do now...?" he asked, being obviously light still from earlier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm going to stretch for abit and probably do some tai chi!" the lioness giggled, stretching her arms which pretty much obviously showed her very perky huge breasts.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's jaw nearly dropped, "Out here in the open? Don't you think that shirt'll give off if you do that uhm... and in public?" he asked, "Not that I'd mind, but I thought you didn't like showing off?" he blinked, sitting next to her, which made him be face-level with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey I'm stretching!" The tannish lioness stuck her tongue at him playfully showing more of her busty breasts without her noticed. "Stretching is a harmless way to do exercise!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Harmless to anybody except those that can see how your giant nipples almost tear through your shirt..." Mar commented aside, but chuckled as he stared with his eyes glued to her chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily blushed as he continued having his eyes gazed at her chest. "You...perverted boyfriend." but she continued to stretch side to size making her breasts moves slowly to either side for him to see and then laid out doing sit-ups.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)