Join our server on Discord

Good to be back.
Shadow: Dot and Mindy, *Bucket of popcorn materializes in his hands*

Mindy: Oh no, I haven't had any fun for too long! You are getting in the sex chair!

Slash: Love a good show, *Jumps on Shadow's shoulder and begins eating the popcorn.

Katt: Aren't you going to do anything to help? You're just going to sit there and eat popcorn aren't you? Ugh, fine, HEY MINDY!

Mindy: What?

Katt: Ebon.

Mindy: *Eyes suddenly tear up and she releases Dot and starts crying uncontrollably* I MISS MY EBBY!

Katt: You might wanna run now Dot, you can thank me later.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: *Crawling away to a corner* I'm surrounded by meanies... I'm surrounded by pervs... *Hugs her legs*

DMX: Well, Dot's been traumatized by our over-sexed aura. How will we fix this? I suggest having some hotdogs!

DMX's Brain: How will that help her?

DMX: Help who?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash: Wow, I'm surprised she lasted this long in close proximity to you guys.

Shadow: HOTDOGS! *Hotdog appears and replaces popcorn* Sonuva, they always forget the ketchup.

Slash: *Blank stare* Well now that I've had my daily dose of stupid, I'm leaving. Don't touch my stuff.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Ketchup? *Red waterfall covers Shadow* Whoo... what's that? Must be a spoiled vampire not enjoying his food.

DMX's Brain: That's it, I can't be part of an almighty entity with world-changing faculties that has the concentration of a ham sandwhich.

Ham Sandwhich: HEY! I consider that not fair. I'm going to fire you guys.

DMX's Brain: AH! Sorry Mr. H. Meant no disrespect towards you! Don't fire me please!

DMX: Hey, why would he fire you? You don't have a job. And why is it that a ham sandwhich is talking to my brain? Did parallel universes collide again?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon: Let's sing!

F is for fire, that burns down the whole town,

U is for Uranium....BOMBS!!!

N is for No survivors.....

Renny: ....>_>;;;

Brandon: ...what?

Renny: ... I want a new Tamer.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Shadow: Ugh, it's gonna take forever to get clean *Snaps his fingers and is suddenly cleaned, including brand new clothes*

Katt: *Walks past the still crying Mindy and glances at Dot* What's wrong with you? I got Mindy off ya, so why're you so bummed out?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: I- I don't know... I don't want to move! Something bad will happen if I do, I'm sure! *Still shaking*

DMX: Okay, since nobody asked my probably rethorical question I'll just check by myself. *Grips the air randomly, but his grip is so strong from his powerful muscles on his arms he rips the space and time fabric off in front of them, letting them see into a void full of clashing lights and people standing upside down* Rethorical indeed. *ties up the torn fabrics of space/time as if they were shoe laces* Hehe, cool. *Turns around*

Dot: *Raises head a bit* EEEK! The space-time continua is breaking! *Suddenly stands up* We need to fix it or something horrible could happen!

DMX: Relax, I fixed that contraption. *Lace breaks causing an even larger hole than he had done expand and release grotesque multi-eyed multi-limbed creatures with tentacles. And Kristie Alley* *Turns around* Oh shi-
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Yay tentacle creatures!

Katt: Oh sweet gods no! *Turns to run but one of the tentacles grabs her* NO NO NO!!

Shadow: We need to do something!

Slash: On it, *Sets up multible chairs, a number of cameras, a soda machine, and a popcorn machine* Kay, now we're ready.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon: may I suggest something?

Renny: go ahead.

Brandon: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! *points at Kirstie Alley*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ray: Spam!? Without the God of Chaos!?

Loki: You're no God of Chaos. You're not even a DEITY of Chaos. Heck you're not even registering in my Chaos-dar. In fact, you have no association with Chaos whatsoever!! *gestures at something behind him*

Chaos: *sitting at a poker table cutting the deck... with a baby's highly explosive face* Nope, don't know him. *deals out gravy, semen, and bloodstained cards*

Ray: *screeches* SHUT UP!! I HAVE A COMPLEX!!

Loki: No, you have attention-whore issues. And a small pair of reproductive organs.

Ray: My testicles are of average size!

Loki: Sure, average three-year-old size.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers