Join our server on Discord

Good to be back.
Shadow: heya all, pleasure to be here. Just stopping by to,

Slash: Whoa, wait a second. You've already introduced yourself haven't you?

Shadow: Technically I introduced myself on Digiartistsdomain.com, this is digiartistsdomain.org.

Slash: So basically you're just using this as an excuse to cause some chaos.

Shadow: Pretty much yeah.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm also taking advantage of the new domain name, seeing as my school hasn't blocked it yet! And I doubt they will, seeing as I've been going on MSN Web Messenger and using Megaproxy for months, now.

My question is how they got the DaD blocked in the first place. Along with places like FA, Yiffstar and Fchan. *shrug*

Ereth: Chaos? There can't be chaos without massive stud dragons with bottomless stomachs! Count me in!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima: Nah, you can't have chaos unless men are spontaneously getting impregnated at random intervals! Now... who's first? *licks lips, as he stares at Ereth*
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(02-04-2009 01:59 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: My question is how they got the DaD blocked in the first place. Along with places like FA, Yiffstar and Fchan. *shrug*

Well it's either your school's IT technician is a big ass furry himself, and thus won't let kids watch his pronz, OR he looks through the viewed webpages of the school kids in their internet browser history and blocks them from being accessed.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yay, now I get to use my swallow! *Tries to draw out Mastermune but only takes out a massive toothpick* Huh? Damn, shouldn't have gone over that giant's kitchen. Now I wonder where I left my weapon?

*Outside* *Stabbing sound is heard* *Goliath from the bible falls down making everything tremble*

DMX: Ooh... so that's where I left it! *Crashes through the wall that's right next to the door and jumps onto Goliath's mouth, retrieving a bloody Mastermune* Hmm, one has to wonder how he killed himself by impaling something below their teeth.

Goliath: *Eyes open* RRRRAAWR! I'm not dead! *Tries to chomp DMX down, but he jumps out just in time*

DMX: Hey! Watch it! Weren't you dead? Why'd you fall like that?!

Goliath: *Sits up and rubs head in wonder* Duuhh... I don't know...

DMX: Oh well, problem solved, and a giant's got amnesia, I see no damage done here.

Old Caretaker Lady: H-heeeelp... *Squirming under Goliath and the shambles from a wrecked orphanage*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then going by that, who ELSE visits the DaD at AWL's school? I know I was able to visit the DaD at first, but after a few days it was blocked... meh... FUCK YOU, SMART FILTER!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Shadow: Don't worry old lady, super Shadow will, hey what's that? *Runs off and starts playing with a small rock*

Slash: Wow, that's surprising.

Katt: That Shadow got distracted by a rock?

Slash: No that he was actually going to help that old lady. Normally he'd be throwing fireballs at them until it stopped being funny.

Shadow: WE NEED PIE! *Millions of pies start raining down from the heavens*

Katt: Still don't get how spam works.

Slash: It's simple, the sheer force of their insanity actually warps reality. Earth changes to accomodate their insane view of the world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Reshape the world, huh? Hmm...

Old Lady: Heelp- *Poof* *Is replaced by a young, busty and sensually curvy catgirl with long blonde hair dresses in a cheerleader outfit* Prr? Somebody help me? *Tries crawling out of the orphanage mess, her cleavage showing as her chest mashes against the floor*

DMX: I think this is the most fair event in the whole day. Let's take the chance! *Pounces catgirl, effectively crashing everything around her, causing it to explode, but them ending up safe*

Dot: Seven... six... five...

*A second later, dominant male roars and sexy feminine mewing is heard*

Dot: Drat! I must have miscalculated somewhere...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Standing next to the catgirl, looking curiously at DMX* What is he doing to that couch?

Mindy: WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR RESTRAINTS! *Grabs Dot*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *After about an hour, stands up and off the couch, revealing the catgirl since she was too small compared to him to be seen* Well that was a relief! *Looks at Shadow* Wanna have a go? *Waves claw in front of Shadow's face* Hello?

Dot: EEK! Let me gooooo! *Squirms and whines*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad