Join our server on Discord

DS Friend Codes?
Hey, Shadow, I've a farm of Feebas if you want. Beats trying to catch it. That and someone was nice enough to trade one of my Munchlax for a Moltres over the GTS so I can give you stuff if you need! I play Platinum, by the way.

Oh, and don't say that about Star Force 3. People will get scared D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I got Assassin's Creed 2 Discovery for the DS the recent Christmas and I've kinda already beaten it. Also, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championship 2009.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(01-10-2010 12:06 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Uhm, no. You don't need a Nintendo WFC spot or anything related. Just a router with the WEP configuration will work.

And 358/2's multiplayer system works with wireless connection if I'm correct. I also beat it, but my buddy has yet to do so too, so we haven't really tried to play at all.

O_O I wish i new this when my DS was in working order T.T I'll still have my data up soon as I figure out how the wireless feature on it works... if it does since I had to disconnect it once already. :/
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I really need to get myself motivated to play Mission Mode in 358/2. I unlocked everyone 'cept for Mickey, should at least try once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I got everyone but Sora on mine, blasted Dustflier >.<'' I think you can get Mickey by completing all missions in story mode, just the basics and not the extra tasks, like how to get Sora. Sora is the last one I need unlocked at the moment and the Dustflier is the only one I can't seem to beat (Lv64 atm).

Anyhow, will still be a while before I can hook up to any routers since I know it works on mine, just need one with a stronger signal... but if I can find a good connection I'll play with you in Mission Mode if it works over a router.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I want people to fight my Pokemon Platinum team :3

Still gotta finish with my Garchomp though. Four levels to go.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll have to dig around for my Friend Code, but games I'm playing right now:

Retro Game Challenge: A really fun game that's sort of a tribute to 8-bit games from the NES era. You have racing, platforming, adventure, space shooters, and a Dragon Quest style RPG. I got 100% already, but it's fun to try to beat your old scores in some of the games.

Kirby Super Star Ultra: I beat all the main challenges so basically I'm at 100%. I still need to get all the medals though for beating the Ultimate Arena with all the helper characters. Good luck doing that with Bugszy though, you can't suplex boss characters. D:

Final Fantasy VI: (through GBA port) It's a pretty good confusion of the original SNES title. It's also a lot less buggy than FFIV GBA was. The sound quality is reduced, but there are some bonus dungeons at least along with a few extra espers to find. Also, Gilgamesh cameo FTW!

I also recently got a very cheap copy of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass I still need to crack open too. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's mine... least until I get a new 100% working NDS again lol but I can still play some games...

Tetris DS

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I do have my new DS so...

My games and code!

- Tetris DS

- Metroid Prime: Hunters

- Mario Kart DS

- Tank Beat DS