Join our server on Discord

DS Friend Codes?
So who else here has a Nintendo DS? And if you have it, what games do you play?

Right now I'm playing...

- Final Fantasy Tactics A2, got like 30% of the game completed. <- Ultra Noob WFC related.

- Pokemon Pearl, got 7 Badges, Palkia captured, and I'm at the last Gym city. <- Ultra Noob WFC related.

- MegaMan Star Force: Leo, Level 98 Fire Leo, 4 In-Game Brothers, All Stars obtained, Still need to defeat Andromeda Infinity... <- Decent WFC battler.

- MegaMan Star Force 2: Zerker X Saurian, Thunder Zerker, Auto Brother + 3 Real Brothers, All Stars obtained, I give 150 Link Power (Maximum w/o AR), Rogue SX defeated. <- Decent WFC battler.

- Ryuusei no Rockman 3: Black Ace, Libra Noise, 6 In-Game Brothers. 40% of the game complete. <- Decent WFC battler.

- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, just started.

- Lunar Dragon Song, just started.

And that's all the active games I play at the moment. Only gotten my Star Force 2 Friend Code for now and I've made some friends and battled only once (But I kicked whoever-it-was' ass in my first wi-fi battle! XD), but if anybody wants to brotherband, I've still got some free slots!

Also, if anybody wanna recommend DS games to play... do it here! Let's stay connected!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey! C'mon people, don't be booooring! I know there's gotta be a few DSs around the DaD :0 Right?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hopefully just because I'm 8 months late I won't not be accounted for posting this, but there was really no reply to this and I thought I'd be first to do so. Anyway, I have DS, it just won't give me my friend code, because I haven't been on Wi-Fi at all and it won't connect me, probably because no one else is playing the same game. I'd give to you if I could but I kinda can't at the moment. Here are the games I play:

Pokemon Diamond: in progress of capturing Girutina,or however the name is spelled.

Digimon World DS: BEAT EVERYTHING:D, expect for a couple of eggs I've yet to hatch.

Naruto Path of the Ninja 2: I think I'm on the last level.

Sonic Chronicles; The Dark Brotherhood: Beat the storyline, I just improving my file.

Tis all I got. Sorry I couln't get the friend code to you.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Anyway, I have DS, it just won't give me my friend code, because I haven't been on Wi-Fi at all and it won't connect me, probably because no one else is playing the same game.

No, your Friend Code isn't given depending on if people are playing the same game or not. I'm only assuming so tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you don't know how to get a friend code, so I'm gonna tell you how:

1) Make sure you're near an Access Point (Router) that is emitting a Wi-Fi signal (Preferably if it's stable and you're very near).

2) Start up your desired game.

3) Enter the menu for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection provided by the game you're playing (In Pokemon Diamond, it's at the Start Menu "Nintendo WFC." or something like that).

4) From the Nintendo WFC Menu, select an empty box and then select "Search for an Access Point". It'll search for the Router's signal and if everything's fine, it'll auto-configurate that Access Point's settings. It'll ask you to test the connection. Do so and if all goes well, you're set up.

5) Go back to your game and access the Wi Fi playing options (In Pokemon Diamond, take the automatic ladders down in any Pokemon Center), if the connection is successful, and you're trying to access anything which requires a friend code for that game, you'll be prompted to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to get it. Just let it connect and your game will be given its own Friend Code.

That's how you do it. Doesn't matter if there's a lot of people playing or not. You probably just haven't configured the Wi Fi Signal Reception settings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Everything went smoothly until it said "Enter the WEP key" I'm accessing from a router in my house and I don't really know the WEP key, ho am I to find that?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
lol, that means it's password protected, in other words, someone in your house/apartment/place must've set a WEP Passcode to it. Just ask the one who set the router for the passcode.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Currently playing...

Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales
New Super Mario Bros
Tetris DS
Digimon World Dusk

NDS Emulator for Gameboy Color...
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX

All for now, but if I play more will let it be known though with having an active NDS/GBA Emulator on my system... could be a lot o_o
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Casts Blink* >.< Srry about the double post tho...

But I was wondering, is it possible to connect to a normal router or do you need the special Nintendo DS wireless point?

My DS' Touch screen is broken at the moment, but I can still play some games with it, like Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I've finished it though I've always wondered how the multiplayer feature works...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Uhm, no. You don't need a Nintendo WFC spot or anything related. Just a router with the WEP configuration will work.

And 358/2's multiplayer system works with wireless connection if I'm correct. I also beat it, but my buddy has yet to do so too, so we haven't really tried to play at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Megaman starforce 3 black ace <--- all 5 gold stars, and beaten rogue ZZ, not bad at WFC battles. Unless their against DMX, then I get my ass kicked.

Final fantasy 3 <--- final dungeon. I think. I'm confused with it.

Pokemon diamond <--- just starting, game data got corrupted and had to start over.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad