Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
(Lol, just a note for every one who might not be reading every post. Chrissy just screamed so loud it practically rocked the house)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, I guessing..." Dark said as he heard Chrissy's scream. "Chrissy!" Dark said, stumbling out of bed, quickly standing up, walking to Chrissy's room.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Altima shook his head. "Nah... she's off doing her own thing..." he said, as he forked some food into his mouth. He swallowed, before continuing. "What about you? Do you talk to her much, or not lately?" He asked, before he heard Chrissy. He shot up, out of his chair, and ran off. "Chrissy?? wha happened?" he called out to ehr, rushing towards her room.

Marle scoffed. "She's SUCH a drama queen!" before continuing to fork food into her mouth. She turned towards her uncle. "So... what's mom like?" the Foxagon asked. She never really hung out with her mother, but she always saw her stop by every once in a while. And occasionally, things would... occur. Things she'd wished she could rid her mind of.

"Uhh..." Calimm stuttered, as he got out of bed, and walked after dark.

"Oh, my... Chrissy seems to always hurt herself... Poor girl is danger-prone, AND accident prone." Hienra sighed, as she finally seated herself, and began to eat.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"AHhhh!" Alex screamed as well, also in fear. "C-Crissy! C-calm down!" he begged, trying to calm her down. He quickly ran to the door and slammed it shut and locked it and ran back to his sister. "If the others find you have naked, and me with an erection....Who knows what will happen so calm down!" he begged.
Chrissy had tears in her eyes from the sheer embarrassment, and the huge crimson blush across her face made it only worse. She could only stare at him as he told her to calm down and she weakly placed a hand over her breast to cover it. "G-g-get me a dress!" She half screamed, hardly thinking rationally at this point.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon thought for a second, chewing his food slowly.

"...last I talked to her, she was goin' to nightschool, to get her d'ploma. She really hasn't changed much since before...." he faded off, as he heard gunshots ringing in his ears. He shook his head, and swallowed his food, "....yeah. Did your father ever tell you what I did after High School?"

He asked cautiously, wondering if her father painted him as a valiant war hero, or as a psychotic killer. Both were correct.

(EDIT: changed my age to make things more believable, to line up my age better with Ishana's, and to make things that much more Taboo. I'm now 25, instead of 18.)
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hmm?" Marle asked, as she continued to eat, just as insanely fast as her father did, when he was younger. "Y'mean the greasemonkey age? yeah! that was so awesome watchign you soup up cars, and then race them! or-or build 'bots and make 'em smash each other to peices! it was some bad-ass shit!" She said, ratehr excitedly.

"O.O;; M-Marle!" Hienra gasped, as she heard her obscenities. "Watch your language!"

"But uncle B cusses, and my dad hasn't told him to shut up! why can't I?" MArle retored.

"W-well, you're not old enough!"

"But dad said B was always a potty mouth, when he and their friends were younger."

"I-I, oh... I'm not going to act like a mother t you, but PLEASE try not to use such... uncalled for words!" Hienra sighed, as she ran a paw through her hair.

**Meanwhile**

"Chrissy? areyou all-" Altima asked, as eh grabebd ahold of the door knod, and turned- only to find that it didn't give. "Hey, what the- Chrissy? did you lock the door? Alex?! what are you doing in your sister's room?" their father asked, rattling the doorknob.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon blinked at Marle.

"...is that the total bullshit your father fed you?!" he asked, more than a little angered, "you wanna know what I really did for seven years of my life?"

He grabbed his napkin, and roughly wiped something from his left arm, from his shoulder down to the wrist. Grey smudges covered the rag, as the word "UNFORGIVEN" started to spell out on his arm, in large, black gothic letters.

"I got this in Iraq. Before I lost my friends to a suicide bomber." He said quietly, tossing his napkin down on the table.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Ahh! Dad!" Alex cried and quickly grabbed a random dress and through it at Chrissy. "Here! Dress quickly!" he ordered in a loud whisper. He then looked down and quickly tried to calm his hard on down, but every time he looked or thought about his sister it came back with vengeance. "One sec dad!"
Chrissy, whos mind was clearing up and setting itself in order with her panic, started dressing, putting on the loose red dress she was handed. She fixed her bra and then ducked under the covers, the sheets pulled up to her nose in an attempt to hide her blush. "D-Dad..." She said. She meant to tell him everything was OK, but could hardly speak through her own shame.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)