Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
As you can see, we have a large deal of rape, bondage, and other sorts of RP like that. This RP was inspired by Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru, or I Love my Younger Sister. BEST ROMANCE ANIME I EVER SAW. I laughed, I cried, etc.....

So I have chosen to bring about an rp of incest and romance, because I am a support of free lover!

So we tell the story of the Hunter family. A normal middle class family, with normal kids, and normal events. But....What happens when someone falls in love with their family member? Can love traverse the taboo lines of life, and show a happy life for the Hunter family?

Name:
Appearance: (Picture or description works)
Sexuality:
How are you part of the family?: (Are you an aunt? A father? The mom? A cousin? The youngest son?)
Measurements: (Dick or breasts, tell their size)
Race: (Really this is just here for the furry fans. Pick any race, aslong as their human-like. We just won't ask questions on HOW they're related))
Turn ONs:
Turn OFFs:
Anything else?:

Name: Alex Hunter
Appearance: [Image: boy-1.jpg]
Sexuality: Straight
How are you part of the family?: Young Son
Measurements: 9 unerect, 11 erect, and three inches wide
Race: Human
Turn ONs: Most anything not below
Turn OFFs: Scat, gore, lots of blood, torture, heavy waterspot, and the like
Anything else?: Gets beat up at school...alot. Nice to the family, but rather shy and timid. Can be surprisingly dominant, when pushed far enough though
Name: Dark Hunter
Appearance: [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg]
Sexuality: Bi
How are you part of the family?: young son
Measurements: 10 inches long, 6 inches thick
Race: DarkFlamedramon
Turn ONs: Anything not in the turns offs
Turn OFFs: The usual
Anything else?: nothing
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Chrissy
Appearance: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc175...nime-1.jpg
Sexuality: unknowing bi
How are you part of the family?: young daughter
Measurements: BB cup
Race: human
Turn ONs: Mostly anything thats not a turn off
Turn OFFs: Scat, gore, blood, ect.
Anything else?: She is shy normally but has a big heart and sticks up for her family, particularly siblings, even if its against odds she cant handle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Why not? Incest is best when done with Zest!

Name: Brandon
Appearance: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg
How are you part of the family?: Particularly Young Bum Uncle
Sexuality: Straight, but not real picky
Measurement: 9 1/2 inches, 3 inches in diameter, with a 5 inch diameter knot
Race: Timber Wolf
Turn Ons: just about anything
Turn Offs: Vore, Scat, Watersports, etc.
Anything Else: the youngest Uncle in the Hunter family. He relates a bit more with the children, than the other adults. Cold, dark, with a twisted sense of humor. Knows a good amount of combat skills, but won't say how he knows these things. Will scare solicitors away by claiming he's a satanist, and by yelling at them in latin, only to slam the door and burst out in coarse laughter. Also owns an M-14 assault rifle, and doesn't flinch at pulling it out to protect his brother's children. Once again, though, he won't say how he acquired such a weapon.

The weapon: http://www.black-wolf.ru/review/weapon/r..._pic19.jpg

His Method of Transportation: http://www.daves-classic-cars.com/fullpi...k_sale.jpg
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
((Might as well start now! Post flood limit is 10 posts between 2 people, 15 between 3, and so on. BEGIN RPING))

The beaten Alex groaned as he walked home with a black eye and a few bruises. The bullys at school today had jumped him and, well. Kinda obvious what happened. He opened the door to his family's house and locked it behind him. "I'm home!" he announced, throwing his backpack to the ground.
Chrissy looked up from the couch and smiled at her brother, but her smile did not last long. "What happened?" She asked, getting up and running over to him. "They beat you up again didnt they?! Ohh, Im going to hit them so hard when I see them!" She said, leading Alex to the couch so he could sit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon was sitting on the couch in the living room, when he heard Alex come in.

His ears swiveled towards the voice, then his head, as he took stock of Alex.

"...shit boy. What'd ya do? Just stand there and take a beatin'?" he asked in his low, coarse voice.

He got up, and walked towards Alex, ushering him into the bathroom.

"Your dad's gonna shit bricks if he saw this again." He said quietly, as he reached for the First Aid Kit.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"No, guys, violence isn't the answer. They'll get tired of picking on me soon enough, don't worry," Alex told his two friends. "Besides, its just a scratch," he smiled. "Ow," he whimpered, holding his cheek. "Uh...Sorry, I'm okay," he said, as his uncle brought him to the bathroom. "Don't worry, sis, I'm fine! You know what they say, childhood trauma builds character."
Chrissy shook her head and fallowed Brandon and Alex into the bathroom. "You have to stand up for yourself! I dont want to see you getting hurt like this bro." She said with a worried tone. She looked up at their uncle and smiled a thank you to him. He was so good to them, she was happy he was around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon slung Alex and Chrissy his sick, twisted grin, as he applied ointment to the cut carefully.

"Just lemme drop ya off at school tomorrow. Point 'em out, and let Uncle Brandon handle 'em. They won't get hurt. Unless they happen to have an "accident"." He smirked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan