Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Brandon grinned slightly, and pulled a chair up to her little workstation, pulling it a bit closer to her than he planned.

"Well, look here." He said, taking her cordless drill, and the screwdriver from her paw, "the easiest way to make power on the cheap is to find the biggest engine you can, and shoehorn it in."

He took apart her drill, and pulled the electric motor out.

"This here," he held the motor up, getting a bit closer to her, smiling, "will give you more than enough power for that little R/C car. We're doing basically the same thing I did to my truck."

He smiled, and began unscrewing the motor from the R/C car.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After fetching a towel, Alex handed his sister it. "Here, dry off with this, sis," he mumbled, looking away from her. "Um...What dress would you like for me to get you?" he asked, red in the cheeks.
"Huh..." Malre stared at the Rc, and her uncleputting the motor in. "Why didn't I think of that..." she muttered, as she took the old RC engine, and stared at it.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"A-Any one of them is fine..." She said, blushing as she tried to dry herself, not doing a very good job. She accidentally brushed off a part of her bra, pushing it down and revealing her right breast. She swallowed and blushed super hard. "H-Help." She whispered, to embarrassed to say anything else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark just looks at the celling, sighing deeply, he has a feeling that he can't shake off. "What is this feeling?" Dark thought as he sneezes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Help you take it off or put it on?!" Alex asked as blood came out of his nose and he fell to the ground with nosebleed and burning red cheeks. Oh god, don't look! he told himself, but he couldn't stop. He gazed dumbly at Chrissy's body, and an erection became noticeable on his crotch, see able through his pants.
Brandon's ears twitched when he heard Hienra call them down for dinner.

"...so, Marle, wanna go get some dinner?" he asked, as he finished putting the R/C car back together.

He blushed somewhat under his fur when he realised what he said sounded like he asked her out.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Calimm turned in his bead to face Dark. "So, Dark... how's the cold treating you? You've been down for the past few days...." he asked, a little concern in his voice.

"Everyone! Dinner's ready!" Hienra called out, as she prepped the table for everyone, before placing several bowls of food at the middle of the large table, placing plates and silverware, along with napkins along the table.

"YEah, sure! let's go!" Marle said, as she put her tools down, grabbed a towel, and wiped her slightly oily claws, before rushing downstairs, not even bothering to wahs ehr hands.

"Yummy! dinner!" Altima smiled, as he sat down, and began serving himself. "Kids, better hurry before your meals get cold!"
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Chrissy saw his erection and could take no more. She did what any fourteen year old girl would do when nearly naked in front of an obviously aroused man, she blushed hard, and then screamed so loud it echoed through the house.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon growled under his breath, sneaking a peek at Marle's butt before getting up. She really was cute... and she did have a lot in common with him...

He shook his head, wiping the grease from his paws on his jeans, and he went downstairs, and plopped down in between Marle and Altima at the dinner table.

"So, Alt. My sister aint comin' home for dinner again?" he asked, as he started helping himself to the food.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan