Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Chrissy swayed and said "My head hurts..." She took Dark's hand and tried to stay on her feet as she rose. It was clear from the way she was swaying that she would need help back to her room were she should rest a little. Chrissy had a small history of head related traumas, which caused her be very sensitive to blows to the head. Most of the time she just got heavy motion sickness like she had now that could last for hours. She was nearly helpless in this state and blushed furiously as she realized that she had just become the burden.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at his brother Dark with a strange feeling...jealousy? No, that can't be it. They both were concerned with Chrissy, that was all. "Dark, careful, you're sick, remember?" Alex stated. I'll take you to your room to rest, sis. Dark, you just lay down and get better," he said, and held out his hand for Chrissy. "You BOTH need to rest."
Calimm made room for Chrissy, and Alex, as he turned towards his brother, Dark. "C'mon Dark..." he said, as he patted his brother on the shoulder, before hearding him towards his room.

Hienra began to hum lightly, as she continued to make Dinner, her eyes occasionally glancing over to the chicken-shaped digital clock. "hum~ father should be home soon! ^^" she smiled, as she returned to cooking. As usual, having a large family, Hienra opted to make a buffet-style dinner, with large amoutns of varying food for all of the to share.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"Alright." Dark said, letting Alex take Chrissy to her room and walking back to his room.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy was led back to her own room and laid down on the bed as soon as she could. "Alex..." She said in a dazed voice. "Thank you...you know, for bringing me here." She blushed lightly and then sneezed. The soup had gotten her dress all wet and was hot when it spilled but was now cold, very cold, which meant that if she kept it on she might catch a cold. She tried to stand again but failed and looked at Alex with large eyes. "C..Can you help me get this dress off?" She asked, knowing that she was wearing a bra and panties so it should not be that big of a deal, besides, they were brother and sister, they didnt think of each other that way....right? She still could not help but blush madly as she thought of being nearly naked in front of Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"W-what?" the boy asked. He gulped as he understood why he had to get the dress off and took a deep breath. "O-okay. I-I can do that," he whispered and began peeling the dress off of Chrissy. As he did, he blushed even more, seeing her beautiful skin and her undergarments. Why in God's name am I thinking that!? he asked himself, trying to get rid of his burning red blush as he undressed his little sister.
Chrissy also blushed as her dress was taken off, leaving her lying on her bed, shivering and slightly wet from the soup. The next thing to do would be to dry her off and then get her a new dress. She wore pink panties and a pink bra. The bra was plain enough, covering her nearly C cup BB cups. Her panties however were adorable, with a little lace around them and a small bear on the front with his tongue sticking out cutely. Chrissy was blushing hard to, but at least she was not looking at Alex, her nerve to weak to stare him in the eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The sound of the garage opening, and then subsequently closing was a familiar sign for everyone: dad was home. a car door opened and slammed, and soon, there was a fumbling of keys at the door, before the garage door opened, and in stepped Altima. The dragon still looked like his former self, save for a bit of graying hair, but it blended in well with his silver bangs. "hey kids, I'm home.." he called, before stepping into the kitchen, greeting his daughter with a light peck to her cheek, before settling down in the kitchen seat, a mug of coffee placed before him by his kind-hearted daughter. He thanked her, as he took a sip.

"Uncle, would you like some coffee, as well?" Hienra asked Brandon, as she made the final preparations for tonight's dinner.

Marle continued to fumble, and operate her RC, which looked like a slightly modified Nissan GTR, with a custom paintjob with a skull on fire, and a wicked awesome black-to-white fade form front to back.

Calimm sat on the bed opposite Dark's. Living in a slightly small house meant that everyone shared Rooms, therefore he slept in the same room as his sick, reptilian brother.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Brandon shook his head.

"Nah, I think I'll go check on Marle, make sure she doesn't hurt herself." He said, walking up the stairs to Marle's room.

He knocked on her door, before opening it. His heart was pounding in his ears, wondering why he was about to do this...

"Marle? Need some help with that?" he asked, as he stepped into her room.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, Unc!" she smiled at him, as she flipped the Rc onto it's back, before she began to unscrew the bottom of the car. She flipped it over again, and pulled off the casing, exposing the wires, gears, and motors that made up the interior of the RC. "Sure, I need some of your techie genious!" she beamed at him, putting down the screw driver, as she walked voer to ehr desk, and pulled out an extensive paperback book, which was labeled soemhting about RC modification. "D'you think you can help me make this damn thing faster?"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.