Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Brandon snorted, as he stepped out of the bathroom after finishing patching up his nephew.

"Ah, I'm fine for now, just feed your brothers and sisters." He said, his eyes lingering on Hienra a bit longer than he planned.

"She' a sweet girl....no. Can't think like that." Brandon thought, as his eyes snapped up to her face, "for fuck's sake, that's your sister's girl!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark smiled back as he keeps eatting spoonful after spoonful of soup. "I know, sis but you take care of everyone." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy giggled and blushed. "I try, what would you guys do without me?" Suddenly the lights went out and scared her, making her bolt up and fall over on to the floor, spilling hot soup all over her dress, burning her and hurting her as the plate hit her head. "Ow!" She cried, tears filling her eyes as she held her head, still on the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Sis!" Alex yelled, running up to where he heard her voice. He found her on the ground in tears, holding her head. "Chrissy? Are you okay, what happened?" he asked, helping her stand. He saw her dress was stained with soup, and looked her over. "Should we go do and give you the first aid?"
"Sis!" Dark said, getting out of bed while fighting with the blanket a bit, cheeking to see if Chrissy is alright as well, inroing that he has a cold and fever.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy whimpered and looked up at her brothers and shook her head. "Ow...no..I dont think I need first aid..." She said getting up slowly, tears still in her eyes. She would need a new dress but other then that the soup itself had done little to her. The bowl on the other hand had done much more, which was demonstrated when she fell back on the ground and groaned, the pain in her head throbbing enormously. "I...I think I hit my head to hard...is the bowl OK?" She asked, unable to tell that the broken white shard all around her was the bowl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...it's not. It got broken and it's all around you. Ah-choo!" Dark said as he sneezed into his right arm."Sis, grab my hand." Dark said, holding out his left hand out so Chrissy can grab it.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"All right, uncle." Hienra smiled at him, as she began pulling a few pots and pans out, before heading towards the pantry, and gathering a few of her sibling's favorite foods.

"UNCLE B!!" came a screech from behind B, before Marle pounced her uncle. She took after her uncle quite a bit, always watchign him tinker with any little piece of technology, and always following suit. She is almost as good a mechanic as he is.

Calimm headed upstairs, where the rest of his siblings were. "Hey guys, dad not home yet?" He asked, unaware that Chrissy had hurt herself. "Why the long faces- huh?" He looked at the floor, and realised that there was a puddle of soup, and Chrissy had a stained dress. "Oh, my-... what happened?' He asked, putting a paw against her back.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon chuckled quietly, as he ruffled her hair.

"Sup with you, Marle? You trip the breaker again?" he laughed, "next time use that Voltmeter I gave you. We can't have you frying the electrical in the house!"

"...Marle's cute, too...you were always a bit into tomboys..." his mind said, causing him to shake his head slightly, "no.NO. I won't. Not with any of my neices....then again..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Marle nodded, as she smiled up at her uncle. "Yeah, I was tyring t bypass this circuit,so I could overclock my Rc's speed, by using the houses' circuit breaker! but... it didn't go as planned.. ^^;; thanks for the advice, though! I'll start using it more often!" and with that, she kissed his furry cheek, before rushing off back to her room.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]