Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
"Uncle!" Alex sighed. He loved his family, really he did, but his Uncle couldn't just go around nearly killing people. "I never like it when you say accident. It usually means someone will get hurt or is hurt already! Right Chrissy?" he said, looking at his younger sister.
Dark slowly woke up and get out his bed, fighting agnest a cold and a fever for the past days. Keeping a blanket wrapped around him. "Hey...everyone...ah-ah-ahchoo!" Dark said as he sneezed.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy nodded her approval at Alex's comment when she heard Dark in his room. "OK, Im going to check on Dark, please behave uncle." She said, giving him a hug and then giving Alex a hug and kiss on the cheek, she was always affectionate like that. She then rushed over to Dark's room and walked in. "Dark, are you feeling any better? Do you want me to get you something?" She asked sweetly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Chrissy kissed his cheek, Alex turned a bright red and tried to hide his head with his clothes. "Chrissy!" he groaned, trying to get rid of his blush. Why was he blushing anyways? That was his sister! His little sister!
Dark looked at Chrissy. "I'm feeling a bit better. Some soup wound be nice, Chrissy." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy nodded and smiled brightly. "OK brother!" She said, running out to fetch some soup. She had already made some before and had saved some for later, so she was able to quickly heat some up and bring it to dark. "Here you go." She said, sitting at the foot of his bed with the soup, taking spoonful and putting it to his lips. She would always look out for her brothers, she wanted to take care of them, they meant allot to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
sounds yummy! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT! XP just kiddin'

YAY! new characters!

Name: Altima Hunter
Gender: Male, female, and herm... whatever he feels like being
Appearance: http://www.aerisdies.com/gallery/imgs/da..._90630.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
How are you part of the family?: father
Measurements: 11 inches, by 2.15. B-cups
Race: Dragon
Turn ONs:Is open for anything, but for some reason, he likes pregnancy a lot, something about carrying life excites him
Turn OFFs: not much turns him off.
Anything else?: He had a few kids with his best friend, Ishana.

Name: Ishana Rivendare
Gender: Female, can become herm by using a particular "potion"
Appearance: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/a...olored.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual, but mostly lesbian
How are you part of the family?: Mother/"father" of three of Altima's children. Is also Brandons' sister
measurements: C-cup
Race: fox
Turn ONs: EVERYTHING, save scat
Turn OFFs: Scat... *shudders*
Anything else?: She merely is the mother of 3 of Altima;s children, and one of his best friends

Name: Hienra Hunter
Appearance: She looks like a fox, with pinkish fur, and she has a fin near the tip of her tail, which looks rather dragon-ish in appearance.She has small dragon wings that are more for appearance, rather than flight, and she has tiny, rounded horns on her head.
Sexuality: Straight, but she could turn a little bi-curious.
How are you part of the family?: daughter of Altima
measurements: C-cup
Race: Foxagon
Turn ONs: She isn't into sex
Turn OFFs: isn't into smut
Anything else?: She knows a lot about life-magic.

Name: Calimm Hunter
Appearance: looks like a dragon, but with fox ears, and has fur on his chest, and pubic area, as well as the tip of his tail. Otherwise has the same color scheme as his father.
Sexuality: Gay, but a little bi-curious.
How are you part of the family?: son of Altima
Measurements: 7 inches, by 1.45.
Turn ONs: anal
Turn OFFs: not much
Anything else?: He's a little bipolar, so to say. He's a nice person, and very friendly. Is veyr open about his sexuality. But, when angere,d he can be the worst person you'd ever meet.

Name: Marle Hunter
Appearance: She's a red dragon, with fur around her pubic area, no wings, and a ridge of fur going down her back, all the way to the tip of her tail
Sexuality: Bi-curious
How are you part of the family?: daughter of Altima
Measurements: is a bit of a hyperphilliac, however, she normally starts at 5 inches, by 1. is B-cup, but can expand the size of ehr rbeasts, as well.
Turn ONs: HYPERPHILLIA!!!
Turn OFFs: not much, since she ahsn't tried anything she hasn't hated.
Anything else?: she's a bit of a tomboy, and also a slacker. She is also capable of hacking into almost anything, save the US government files/systems.

All right, give me a bit to think of insertion points... ^^;;
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Dark smiled a bit as he takes down the spoonful of soup. "Thanks, Chrissy." Dark said, liking his younger sister because she like to take care of everyone. "You know, I shound be calling you Nurse Chrissy." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chrissy blushed and said "Im not nine you know. Now open up, you have to eat it all if you want to get better." She said placing the refilled spoon to his lips. "Eat up." She smiled cutely at him, her eyes full of sisterly love.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And, as soon as Chrissy smiled up at her brother, everything electrical all throught the house went down, as a loud hum was heard steadily decreasing; the sign of a power outage. "Son of a... you motherfuckin', cock-suckin' piece of...!!!" And then a series of loud bangs ensued, before the hum turned into a drone, and the power was restored. "THANK you!", and with that, Marle stepped out of her room, smiling, as if nothing happened.

The door to the front opened, as Calimm, and Hienra stepped into the house. "Thanks for the ride, sis... Wasn't sure if I was gonna make it to the interview on time." Calimm began, as he stepped in, and placed his jacket on the coat rack next to the entrance.

"Oh, no problem, dear brother! anything I can do to help. ^^" Hienra said, as she shouldered her purse, and stepped towards the kitchen. "Everyone, we're home! what would you all like for dinner?^^" She asked, being the family cook.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]