Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Alex was the one to stop it. He gently pushed her back and looked at his sister. "Chrissy...Sis....you're beautiful," he whispered, but quickly snapped out of it. "Um...let's hurry and get something to eat, okay?"
Chrissy was blushing hard, but took her brothers hand in her hands and nodded, waiting for him to lead the way as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex led her into the restaurant, and found them a table. He noticed some people staring, noticing not only their blushing faces, but the fact they were brother and sister. "Maybe this was a mistake," he mumbled as a waitress came over. "What would you like?" she asked. "Double Western Cheeseburger, and a choclate milkshake. Cries to please." "And you?" she asked Chrissy.
Chrissy was blushing a little, wondering why so many people were staring at them. Not that many people knew they were brother and sister and even those who did should not care so much if a brother treats his sister to dinner. "Some...ch-chicken fingers and a water." Chrissy said hesitantly, hardly noticing that she had been asked anything at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright. Just wait here," the waitress said, walking off. Alex looked at Chrissy and smiled, but couldn't help feeling something was off. "Hey, sis, you okay?" he asked, reaching his hand forward to pet her cheek. "Is something the matter? You look....off."
Chrissy smiled and leaned into Alex's hand as he stroked her cheek and said "Its..all these people. I dont even know half of them but they keep staring at us..." She whispered what she said and looked around nervously. "I love you but...I dont want people to hate me because of it." She murmured.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know...I know..." Alex sighed, scratching his head. "I'm sorry," he added, looking away. If Chrissy did not say something, the rest of the wait for food would be silent until the food was finally brought over, and Alex began to slowly eat his food. "How's your food, little sister?" he asked.
Chrissy scooted closer to Alex and, while they waited for their food, she leaned on him softly and cuddled into his side. When their food arrived she smiled cutely and answered "Yum!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex couldn't help but blush as she scooted closer, and in return, he put her arm over his shoulder and ate with the other hand. Cleaning his lips with a napkin, he kissed her cheek and whispered, "No matter what, all I want is for you to be happy," he stated, and kissed her cheek again before going back to eating.
Chrissy blushed a little more and nodded. That was her line. She quickly ate up her food and waited for Alex to do the same, feeling warm next to him.

(Post for Sinside alley)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)