Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
OOC: Since I haven't had anyone respond to my last post, which was quite awhile ago, I guess my character and I will remain static, here, until someone PM's me. I'd rather not keep checking up on this RPG if no one is going to interact with me. :s
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chrissy kissed back with pure affection and her warm wt body was pressed against Alex's. She snuggled him and stayed naked in his embrace for as long as he would allow her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I should leave you to finish your shower," Alex whispered, kissing Chrissy back before pulling back. "Um...I'll....I'll see you later, sis," he mumbled and made for the exit, blushing greatly, with a noticeable bump on his crotch.
"Wait Alex!" Chrissy called after him, getting up off the ground and blushing hard. When he turned around he would find her wet sister right in front of his face and caught in another embrace as she said "I...I love you." She then kissed him and pressed her body against his, grinding her naked pussy against the lump in his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What is it Chris-Ah..." Alex moaned as his wet little sister grind herself against his erect cock, only making it grow and harden more. "Sister...C-Chrissy! Y-you have to stop I'm not...I'm not strong enough to," he moaned and fell to the ground, bring his sister on him, not having enough will power to stop her and only moaned in pleasure.
She hardly heard Alex as she kissed him more passionately and continued to grind her pussy on his covered rod. "I love you Alex, please love me back." She moan into his ear softly as she hugged him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex needed no more words. He held his sister's waist and kissed back, and grind his erection against his sister's wet pussy. He kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "Chrissy I always loved you...My little sister....I love you, and I'll show you how much," he said and began undoing his pants, letting his erection pop out, very close to Chrissy's pussy.
Chrissy blushed and backed away a little, her pussy hovering over his cock. "Ohhh, Alex.." She moaned softly as she kissed him again, grinning her pussy on the head of his cock. She was still a virgin and was nervous about her first time. "Be gentle." She whispered as she kissed his ear and let him take control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Truth be told, Alex was also a virgin and scared a bit about what they were doing. They were going to have sex....Brother and sister.... "C-Chrissy....Maybe....Maybe we should stop? I don't want to hurt you," he said, but despite that, found his hands holding his sister's waist and rubbing her pussy against his dick, before slowly pushing it into her.