Join our server on Discord

So anyways...
W00t! I'm putting my car back together!

With the parts I scavanged, and what I got for christmas, she should be back on the road tonight.

ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY RUMBLE OF THE SMOG MONSTOR!!! HYBRIDS WILL QUAKE IN FEAR. PLANTS, SMALL ANIMALS, AND LITTLE CHILDREN SHALL CHOKE AND DIE AT THE BELCHING HYDROCARBONS. FEAR THE FORD!!! FEAR. THE. FORD.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Speaking of Ford, dad bought an Eco Sport for his new job. It's nice, and fortunately I fit inside perfectly. Haven't driven it yet but I really hope he lets me soon! Things are finally going well for our family, mom was able to take her summer as a vacation instead of working (unlike me *lol*), but hey, I'm happy about work and that I can finally buy the stuff I want without any sort of complaint.

Everything's going fine for us, so I hope not to ruin it for them... This year I'll learn how to organize myself better free time/study wise. I'll make sure to get good grades at college and have fun at the same time!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And once again it's snowed over here. This is the second day in the row that it's snowed and many places are letting people take days off because of it. Trust me- we only have snow once a year in February here (If we're lucky). Last year I think it snowed here on the exact same week too.

Guess who's going out to throw a snowball! :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heh, if only I was so lucky.

I dislocated my kneecap, pulling the oil pan off my car. Then, not five minutes after popping it back in place, I banged it on the bumper of my car.

Needless to say, after that, I called it a day. Then, frying chicken wings for dinner, the oil popped, and I got hit good with a splash of boiling lard.

...today was totally not my day. Throw a snowball at a little kid for me.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
right now winter is a dead season for me, it's cold(freaking canadian winter...), I don't do much except working... so I'm making plans for next summer, I'll get my car fixed and sell it at spring, then I'll get my paws on something more powerful and clean^^ might get my paws on this Nissan 180sx it's flashy with the Silvia S15 convertion^^ or I might get something like this Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t I'd really want a japan imported car like those for their rustless bodies and for how diffenrent they are with their more powerfull engines and the fact the car steering wheel is on the other side:D

well... it's my little project for next summer... getting my hands on one of those and then get to a furry convention with it^^
Renamon's Army
I hear you turbo about the weather... I too live in Canada and it has not snowed in a while but the snow... it just wont melt!! it has become warmer and warmer but it still wont melt!!! At least it is good enough weather for me to start training for track and field in the spring!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(02-05-2009 02:33 PM)Kundral Wrote: I hear you turbo about the weather... I too live in Canada and it has not snowed in a while but the snow... it just wont melt!! it has become warmer and warmer but it still wont melt!!! At least it is good enough weather for me to start training for track and field in the spring!!!

I'm from quebec city, just next to the st-lawrence river witch is keeping the humidity level so high that -5­ degres fell like -15... x_x
Renamon's Army
Heh. Humidity is a total bitch. Its what makes a 95 degree heat down here feel like a 115 degree heat.

...so, who here isn't ready for the DTV transformation? We got our converter box a while back, it's okay, I guess. Nowhere near as cool as cable or satellite, but, it's better than analog TV.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I live in edmonton so for me the humidity has been low... LET'S GO ROYALS!!! *my school team :P*
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Well, I guess I'm fortunate to have two jobs. I just wish that I didn't "have" to work, so much. I just have a lot of bills to keep up with and pay off, like rent, insurance, and other stuff. Which, of course, doesn't leave me much free time to get online. Sadly, this is the first day that I'm back here on DaD. I "just" found out what the correct address was, the other day...but didn't have the time or the access to get on. :(
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz