Join our server on Discord

So anyways...
How's winter for you guys? Summer's killing me, but man, work really paid off! Got 3k (With a plus included!) in total, and I already bought my DS, going crazy over the wi fi connection! I LOVE IT! So yeah, having lots of fun, seen lots of humorists, actors, actresses, models and stuff like always in the balneary, we had a party on the 12th and we danced all night! Man it was hilarious. Fortunately Cuba Libre didn't really knock me out, so I was one of the few who didn't go to get drunk. Had to work the day afterwards anyway! And me not getting drunk gave me the

So yeah, been having fun, working my ass off 10-11 hours a day, and now I can buy whatever I want! <3 Ahem... within human (Argentine change-type) reason, of course.

But enough about me! How's winter been all this time that DaD was not accessible? Been having fun?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well GM and i got today off school, because the UK got snowswept...it's pretty awesome to say the least.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Got the day off because of the same similar reason as GMSG. Was ill earlier in the day but recovered and kicking ass on a new online game I've become fond on. Also got myself a good deal, five games for £20 on the PS2. <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, it's been slightly boring. I didn't have any site to lurk on besides FA xD

But I did manage to level my WoW chars quite a bit, so *shrug*.

It's been fun.

P.S. my school hasn't blocked the new domain name, yet! XD (Posting this from my Music Tech class!)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
My brother's trying to get me a job for the feed store he works at. Nothing special, part time, 8 or 9 bucks an hour.

...man, I'm so jealous of you guys that get snow. Today, it's like, 60 degrees outside.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Jealous? man i would buttfuck the entire population of Vietnam to get myself some Texan heat! Just because i'm big and red, doesn't mean i don't get the shivers when cold water goes down my back >.>
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh Canada, Our home and freezing land! I need some heat. Before I kill some man.

That is what I feel cause once the DaD went out it got very cold here in Edmonton, Alberta... at least I have found that in a few months I will be able to get Fable 2!!! I only get like $20-$40 a month from working around the house cause I can't find a job... and F2 cost for me like $60 still... Other then what I've just said I have had an awsome time trying old DOS games... I HATE THIS COMPUTER DAMN YOU WINDOWS 98!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Just been snow snow and more snow here. Must be almost 3 feet of the stuff by now. I hate it, you know what, I'll be right back, *Walks out*

Slash: Wonder where he's going.

*Al Gore's house*

Shadow: *Knocks on the door*

Al Gore: Yes? Can I help you?

Shadow: *Hits with baseball bat* WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THAT GLOBAL WARMING YOU PROMISED ME!

Al Gore: AHHHH! Who the hell are you!?

Shadow: I WANT MY WARMTH! *Hits him again*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oddly enough... I'm one dragon who likes the snow.... and hates the heat >_< I can't STAND summer... I'm almost always butt-naked around the house... and I don't do crap elsewhere... and sinc emy sister's cheap.. the AC remains OFF... so I have to like... takes dips in water half the time...

ugh... I lurves winter, and snow... I would sleep butt naked in the snow, if it meant it'd stay around for a few more days....

btw, shadowknight... you actually made me laugh so hard that I leaned back in my chair, not knowing that the "lock" mechanism wasn't on, so I leaned back super far, freaked out, and rolled out of my chair, knocking my head against the leg of the desk, which in turn caused the keyboard to fall on my face.... quite painful, but then I laughed some more... everyone wins! XD
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Well, I'm a freaking wolf. Thick fur does not agree with subtropical heat. It wouldn't be so bad if I was farther inland, like Altima is, but I'm on the freaking coast. The humidity truly pisses me off to no end. But, I'm used to it.

I laugh at those news reports from the northeast that warn people about the dangers of 90 degree heat, when I'm roasting in 110 degrees of pure blast furnace, with 60% humidity.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan