Join our server on Discord

So anyways...
(02-03-2009 08:10 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I laugh at those news reports from the northeast that warn people about the dangers of 90 degree heat, when I'm roasting in 110 degrees of pure blast furnace, with 60% humidity.

Psh, we get free bus service up here when the temp goes over 90. But that's not very often...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well AWL really really really got me into Legendz....and it's all his fault that I'm drawing Legendz more than I'm used to draw originally but yea. It's been fun, especially my ds however....I really starting to get frustrated at my pinatas....curse you racconlike pinata for not coming and YOU jeli...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OMG I LOVE LEGENDZ!! XD

Oh, and I saw and held snow for the first time in my life today. I'm so happy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Pretty much nothing when it comes to Macro rpgs. Doing school work for my job, and well introducing my gf to my folks. Oh and I just had my birthday. I feel so old -.-
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Happy belated birthday then Drake! Hope you've had it fun! :3

And yeah, fact is Lily got into Lengendz because she made me cosplay the fatty Shiron. I make it look sexy though!

I'm gonna post in the connected section soon... can't wait to see if people wanna play Pokemon Pearl or any Star Force game via Wi-Fi. I'm getting a LinkSys router soon, so... beware!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yay! I'll play yah... heck... wanna "Trade" for beginner pokemon? I'll DL diamond, and just keep restarting until we have all 3 beginner pokemon :P
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(02-03-2009 05:29 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Just been snow snow and more snow here. Must be almost 3 feet of the stuff by now. I hate it, you know what, I'll be right back, *Walks out*

Slash: Wonder where he's going.

*Al Gore's house*

Shadow: *Knocks on the door*

Al Gore: Yes? Can I help you?

Shadow: *Hits with baseball bat* WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THAT GLOBAL WARMING YOU PROMISED ME!

Al Gore: AHHHH! Who the hell are you!?

Shadow: I WANT MY WARMTH! *Hits him again*
Well think of this way....the polar bears are....already claimed he said to be....almost extinct and HE did mention there will be a strange weather involved, and it strangely snowed JUST ONCE in Las Vegas(although it rained almost everyday during december while I got there)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Job searching... job searching .... aaannndd....... more job searching!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
(02-04-2009 10:37 AM)Gol22 Wrote: Job searching... job searching .... aaannndd....... more job searching!

yeah, same here... except... I've been job searching for almost 3 years.... it's driving me nuts how all my friends were able to get a job in less than 3 months after graduating form highschool, yet ehre I am, applying to places every 2 months, for 3 years and STILL nothing... I've only just been recently getting called in for interviews within the past 5 months... meh...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Oh, right! The day before yesterday, I witnessed my first ever snowfall. It was all melted when I got home from school though. Then yesterday, I saw snow for the first time in my life, I was soooo excited and happy! I also threw my first snowball, and got hit by my first (fifty-seven) snowball, and I had tons of fun! I didn't even feel cold, I didn't have my jacket on! My hands DID get all numb from scooping up and throwing ice slush though! ^ ^

*sighs* It finally snowed in Ireland. I'm a happy little pervert.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers